England and Wales Rape conviction rate falls to 40%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England and Wales Rape conviction rate falls to 40%

The following reports shows that England and Wales rape conviction rate is now down to 40% -

http://www.informationisbeautiful.ne...of-conviction/

The statistics shows that married men are supposedly responsible for 45% of rapes, but the conviction rate for husbands is almost zero.

This proves that many married women are using rape as a tool in the divorce process.

Accusing your husband of rape immediately ends the marriage.

The husband is removed from the family home by the police and the wife automatically wins custody of the children without having to pay expenses divorce lawyer fees.

The Police and CPS will then spend £80,000 on investigating each rape case and bringing it to court, which will almost certainly end in a not guilty verdict.

As the Police and CPS idea of what constitutes rape is completely different to what the jury constitutes to be rape.

At my rape trial the CPS Barrister read out a witnesses statement by my ex-wife best friend saying that I asked by ex-wife to come to bed at 11PM at night!!!

I believe that the reason for the fall in the rape conviction rate to 40% is politically motivated.

As many senior Police and CPS advocates are earning very high salaries which must mean they have some common sense.

But still prosecutes thousands of husbands each year for allegedly raping their wif knowing they will be found not guilty and waste huge amounts of tax payers money each year.

However, the new Conservative Government seems to have found a new bogeyman (ISIS) for the public to hate.

So hopefully the Police and CPS will only send to trail rape cases where there is supporting evidence and have a good chance of winning a guilty verdict from the jury.
Working...
X