How do they sleep at night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do they sleep at night?

I just wondered how the FAs can sleep. All of us false accused are struggling with day to day living, and yet they live their lives as normal. How can they do this? Are they all sociopaths? Thoughts?

Sorry for such a depressing post, but I'm struggling big time tonight.

Hi Scared111

There are many reasons for an FA, but they are often driven by anger, it is the ultimate payback for a perceived rejection. It is a way of exerting control over the person you are accusing their whole life is over shadowed by the allegation, imagine having that much power ! It is all done from a distance, so they don't get their hands dirty in anyway they let the police do the dirty work.

They will also be getting positive attention and sympathy from the police and any associated support workers and that's before we even get to the compensation payments.

If their conscience is pricked, I am sure they will be justifying it through their thought processes or just blocking it out.

I am convinced that if Fatal Attraction was ever remade it would be along the lines of a false allegation, rather than a woman breaking into a house and boiling a bunny !
    The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

St Augustine

Comment

And I'm left considering whether or not it's worth staying alive, while she is carrying on like nothing has happened. I can't cope with it. I really can't.

Comment

Originally posted by scared111 View Post
        And I'm left considering whether or not it's worth staying alive, while she is carrying on like nothing has happened. I can't cope with it. I really can't.
        Hi scared111

I don't often comment on many post but I know how you feel. I am angry to as my ex has just got married i am not angry that she is now married but I have started to think these new allegations had been planed for a while so that she could get me out of hers and my children's life. My current Mrs thinks that all the time I was seeing my children that she felt that she wouldn't be able to move on with her life and the only way to finish me off was to make yet again another FA knowing that Ss and police would stop me seeing my children.

One good thing is that touch wood I haven't had text or contact with her now for over 6 months. Before the last allegation she was always on the phone demanding things and being in unreasonable the only heartbreaking thing is I have had no contact with my kids. But I need to protect myself

I totally know what your heads like I a do understand your mindset but FA don't give a f..k because if they did we wouldn't find ourselves here. If FA finds out we are not coping they love it because that's all they want to do is destroy life's.

Do not do anything silly because that means the FA has won

Comment

Oh and look up nightmare on elm street my ex Mrs would knock spots off Freddie

1-2 my ex is coming for me
          3-4 there's a knock on my door
          5-6 as the tape clicks
          7-8 I will just have to sit and wait
          9-10 I am not playing her game

Comment

Double up on post sorry
            Last edited by Kjg; 13 June 2015, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Scared111 I'm quite sure they have sociopathic tendencies- no person with a conscience could do what these people do. Me and my other half were absolutely driven to the depths of despair and considered a suicide pact but what the hell? You can't fight the b******* if you're dead!! So we just tried to pick up and carry on. I was acquitted, he wasn't and even now I feel as though our lives are over. We are both in our late 50's so we really don't have much of a future. I have been left with health problems caused by the level of stress we've endured but I just have to fight on any which way I can. Even if it's too late for us, I hope we can begin to turn the tables for others.
              Yep I get heart sick of getting up to fight another day, but what else are we to do?
              If we give in to it, then our FA's have won hands down- can't let that happen
              They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaF View Post
                Scared111 I'm quite sure they have sociopathic tendencies- no person with a conscience could do what these people do. Me and my other half were absolutely driven to the depths of despair and considered a suicide pact but what the hell? You can't fight the b******* if you're dead!! So we just tried to pick up and carry on. I was acquitted, he wasn't and even now I feel as though our lives are over. We are both in our late 50's so we really don't have much of a future. I have been left with health problems caused by the level of stress we've endured but I just have to fight on any which way I can. Even if it's too late for us, I hope we can begin to turn the tables for others.
                Yep I get heart sick of getting up to fight another day, but what else are we to do?
                If we give in to it, then our FA's have won hands down- can't let that happen

I hear you. But i struggle with my mental health without all of this. And as each day goes on I am finding it harder and harder to stay alive. I feel that death would be a release.

Comment

[QUOTE=scared111;54946]I hear you. But i struggle with my mental health without all of this. And as each day goes on I am finding it harder and harder to stay alive. I feel that death would be a release.[/

You are not alone anyone whom has or is facing false allegations will at sometime thought the way you have. My mental health is proper messed up, before this I was stable and out going but FA drain you more and more each day. Your not the 1st person to feel it's time to end life but that will only make your accuser revel in the fact they have made you do this. DO NOT let these sick minded people win why should anyone make others feel like this ( it makes me so angry) please visit your GP they haven't got magic wands to make these FA go away but they will help take the edge off some thoughts you may have of self harm.

Why should you stop living your life, trust me these allegations will change you and your never be the same again. I will say when this is all over you will be stronger than you have ever been before because your never let anyone make you feel this low again

As another member says on here what don't kill ya makes you stronger

Comment

The release we all need is for our false accusers to admit what they've done!!!!!!!
                    Of course this ain't never going to happen so we have to find the best way to deal with.

Agreed- visit your GP, ask for some counselling anything you think might help.

Apart from working full time I've turned into a reclusive couch potato but this just isn't helping me, my physical or mental health. I think after 18 months it's time to consider the happy pills- I have too many people relying on me to carry on - and I will.

Already said- but don't let them win
                    They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

hi

I just wondered how the FAs can sleep. All of us false accused are struggling with day to day living, and yet they live their lives as normal. How can they do this? Are they all sociopaths? Thoughts?

Sorry for such a depressing post, but I'm struggling big time tonight.
                      Difficult one to answer. I'm sure my fa just felt rejected, but I'll never really know. Very extreme way to kick back against perceived rejection though.

Comment

hi

I hear you. But i struggle with my mental health without all of this. And as each day goes on I am finding it harder and harder to stay alive. I feel that death would be a release.
                        I agree; you mustn't do anything silly. There's always hope, you can end up in a good place in the future. I intend to and I'd like to think you will too. Be strong!

Comment

Originally posted by jittery View Post
                          I agree; you mustn't do anything silly. There's always hope, you can end up in a good place in the future. I intend to and I'd like to think you will too. Be strong!
                          I won't. That would be letting her win and I don't intend to do that. I still have many years ahead of me, no matter what they entail. It's the not knowing and uncertainty of both the outcome and her motivations that is really difficult.

I read somewhere on here how people get used to being under the cloud, and I'm learning to do the same. But it comes back to the forefront of my mind when I least expect it.

I don't post much on here but I am finding reading the experience of other members to be a great source of support.

Comment

hi

I won't. That would be letting her win and I don't intend to do that. I still have many years ahead of me, no matter what they entail. It's the not knowing and uncertainty of both the outcome and her motivations that is really difficult.

I read somewhere on here how people get used to being under the cloud, and I'm learning to do the same. But it comes back to the forefront of my mind when I least expect it.

I don't post much on here but I am finding reading the experience of other members to be a great source of support.
                            Good man! That's more like it! It is difficult I know, no matter how much we put things to the back of our mind, they do pop up occassionally unbidden! Just stay strong!

Comment

Originally posted by jittery View Post
                              Good man! That's more like it! It is difficult I know, no matter how much we put things to the back of our mind, they do pop up occassionally unbidden! Just stay strong!
                              I will! Parts of life are on hold to an extent, but there is plenty I can still do as normal.

Comment

Working...
                              X