Feeling overwhelmed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling overwhelmed!

We have had a call from the solicitor to advise my husbands case has been dropped by the CPS. We have had a letter to confirm this and he must attend court tomorrow morning for his not guilty plea and then collect his belongings!

Honestly when I heard the news I just cried, this big weight on our shoulders and our whole life was built around waiting for the trial to begin. I just don't know what to do with myself.

Best of all......WE CAN GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally somebody somewhere has seen sense and realised how ridiculous and very false her allegations were.

Thank you to this forum and all the people who take time to answer questions and offer support, this has helped me through some of the darkest days.

To everybody who is still waiting, please keep hope - miracles happen when you least expect it!

Whooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooo!

People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Woo Hoo

Originally posted by karmaiscoming View Post
      We have had a call from the solicitor to advise my husbands case has been dropped by the CPS. We have had a letter to confirm this and he must attend court tomorrow morning for his not guilty plea and then collect his belongings!

Honestly when I heard the news I just cried, this big weight on our shoulders and our whole life was built around waiting for the trial to begin. I just don't know what to do with myself.

Best of all......WE CAN GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally somebody somewhere has seen sense and realised how ridiculous and very false her allegations were.

Thank you to this forum and all the people who take time to answer questions and offer support, this has helped me through some of the darkest days.

To everybody who is still waiting, please keep hope - miracles happen when you least expect it!
      Woo Hoo! That's fantastic, I've seen you posting encouragement for others, really pleased for you!

Comment

Congratulations 💑💑💑💑 all the best xxxxx

Comment

So pleased for you !!! Absolutely BRILLIANT news!!

Don't forget us!!
          All the very best for your future
          (am shedding a little tear........)
          They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Great news! Really pleased for you!

Comment

wonderful news.

Comment

Thank you all for your support. It restores my faith that there are some people out there who look at these cases in a realistic way, never ever give up hope if you're still going through it! I've never been excited to go to court before!!!!

Comment

A rather belated (due to lack of internet connection!) round of bananas

It is really brilliant news!!
                  'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

I'm so pleased for you. It's such good news. Enjoy your lives together xxx

Comment

Brilliant!

Another case of the truth coming through!
                      So pleased for you!
                      Gives the rest of us a bit of hope that justice can prevail!
                      Yay!!!!

Comment

Well done for getting through this, just a pity they didn't review the evidence properly before charging.

But now the pressure is off, enjoy your bananas :
                        The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

St Augustine

Comment

Thank you so so so so so so much everybody!

Comment

Good news and time for your life to come off hold and to start again.

Comment

Working...
                            X