No announcement yet.

New here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really struggle with that forum tho for some reason- it seems a bit complicated
    They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Tell me about it. Not my choice of forum provider but it is what it is! In fact it's down at the moment anyway....
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

I've tried not to get involved in all this but it stirs up such thoughts on this whole issue whichever side of the forum you are on.

The one thing however, that we appear to be united in is the decisions that CPS make.

The poor victims of sexual offences describe not being believed by police/CPS.

The victims of false accusers describe how the allegations appear to be believed.

What a society we live in - and what a justice system we are thrown in to.

My heart goes out to every one of us.

Bless us all.

Comment

I have deleted Bene's post as it was not helpful to the thread.

Bene, if you want a discussion about whatever your point was, or argue a point of view, please start a new thread of your own rather than promote arguments on other member's.
          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Thanks CH.
            I did see the comment and would just like to reiterate a previous point, which is that all we know of each other on here is whatever we choose to put forward in this very public domain.

Comment

Thank goodness for that. I saw it there, and then it had gone and thought I was seeing things!
              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaF View Post

It should be no witnesses,no injuries, no DNA, no case to answer
                I was raped a few years ago when i was young and never reported it at the time. I was ashamed, scared and didn't want anyone to know. If i were to report it now, I'd have no witnesses, no DNA and no injuries. Does that mean that i shouldn't have a chance to bring my rapist to justice?

Comment

Thats a really really difficult one of course you should have justice. But with a historic case how can CPS, the police a jury determine what happened. Oh is falsely accused and i am so so thankful there were witnesses that say it didnt happen. If not all this girl would have to do is read accounts of true rape victims and turn on the water works and our whole lives could be over. In fact they still could as CPS haven't thrown it out.
                  Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

By the way i am truly sorry you find yourself here. I dont have the correct answers about the justice system, it often makes the wrong choices. I just desperately hate that i may loose my family over something that didnt happen, simply because someone said it did.
                    Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

So sorry you're struggling. I go through up and down periods and my rape was many years ago. It's tough, but there will be good times as well as bad. I'm lucky to have found a husband who supports me through my bad times.

Best wishes x

Comment

The truly scary thing is that if i were to report my rapist and then lose the case (which i would because there is no evidence) then everyone will assume he was falsely accused.

Comment

I did write that comment when I was feeling somewhat angered.
                          I read your story and it didn't read to me like a false accusation.
                          Some historic allegations are judged on the culture at the time of the alleged offence ( see Dr. Neil Fox).
                          And i can't add much more without saying something contarversial

Comment

Working...
                          X