Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi

Originally posted by Tony1 View Post
    Thanks - sorry for so many counter questions.

Although the allegation was SA during the interview they tried to allude to something more serious .

Just trying to carry on withi life but not easy.
    Do the best you can T1, that's all you can do really. Hope this resolves itself for you with a positive outcome. Stay strong!

Comment

Originally posted by jittery View Post
      Do the best you can T1, that's all you can do really. Hope this resolves itself for you with a positive outcome. Stay strong!
      Thanks doing my best - there has been a lot of focus on these cases in the press and I'm worried the decision will be influenced by the reporting.

Comment

hi

Originally posted by Tony1 View Post
        Thanks doing my best - there has been a lot of focus on these cases in the press and I'm worried the decision will be influenced by the reporting.
        I know mate, we've all felt that, I certainly did. Keep your chin up and stay strong!

Comment

Imho I think the main problem is, should cases go to trial, that the jury don't actually listen to what's been said, they just hear "Rape" or "abuse" and judge on current opinion. Two jurors actually fell asleep during my partners trial
          They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Working...
          X