Destroyed and no where to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destroyed and no where to go

Don't know where to start, living a nightmare for 4 weeks today now after being asked to attend voluntary interview only to be released an hour later and told sit right we will be in touch 4-5 months later. Iv been removed from my family home and only have access to my son but unfortunately can't see my partners sons due to them not being mine. I was accused of historic offences dating back to 1991 to which I was 11-12 and to which I'm innocent. Iv already overdosed 3 weeks ago as couldn't handle the whole situation and sincerely believe that my love ones don't need this, I'm emotional and angry, I don't feel a man anymore. Allegations first came out in 2000 but nothing was done by no one, meaning no one contacted me/arrested me, nothing. Now it appears 15 years later and I'm stripped off my life. I know there is any people in my situation and I ask for advice on dealing with it, current on the sick and can't look at people like iv done something wrong, I'm paranoid and afraid to lose people I love. I can't go down for something that never happened and lose everything. Help or advice would be appreciated.

I believe that these allegations can't go far, as you would certainly come under the "Doli Incapax" doctrine - unless others place you over the age of 14 years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conclusive_presumption

Ask the solicitor if he has ever had any dealings with this
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

my solicitor seems to know his stuff but I still don't know the actual allegations as iv been told one thing but SS have told my partner a separate account.

Comment

I think we've been emailing each other!

Your partner need only concentrate on what the police told him in interview and not on what SS say.

Comment

We will keep going. Keep fighting.

I know your desperate and lost. keep moving xx

Comment

If it wasn't for certain people in my life I'd of crumbled, I know I need both medical and legal help, just some sleep and a clear head would be nice for now.
            Thank you heartbreaking x

Comment

Originally posted by Lost and empty View Post
              If it wasn't for certain people in my life I'd of crumbled, I know I need both medical and legal help, just some sleep and a clear head would be nice for now.
              Thank you heartbreaking x
              Having people around is a great help so be encouraged by that.
              And you can vent, cry, scream at us in here when you need to.
              Things do get easier, we do adapt even though it's a complete nightmare!
              My husband is in the waiting stage at the moment too but luckily he is still with us in the family home, so far!
              He has had some counselling and that has helped him (he didn't think it would) so try it for yourself.
              I think I understand a bit of how you're feeling so feel free to talk when you need it.
              Stay positive and really make the most of the things you can still do rather than concentrating on the things you can't.
              There are good things happening, you just need to look harder when your in this situation!
              You'll find them
              Keep going!
              YoH

Comment

appreciate the support and advice, I'm up and down constantly, iv been through the emotional stage now it's just pure hatred and anger, I feel like I can't look people in the eye. I was a confident man once now I'm just an empty soul just waiting, I feel worthless and hopeless, my partners a tower of strength but also affected badly. I try constantly racking my brains to remember anything useful but from 1991 hardly remember last year. Never thought I'd hear myself say it but I am going to see a counsellor and also speak to a crisis team as my heads gonna explode, I can't think, sleep, eat. I can't live my so called life like this.

Comment

appreciate the support and advice, I'm up and down constantly, iv been through the emotional stage now it's just pure hatred and anger, I feel like I can't look people in the eye. I was a confident man once now I'm just an empty soul just waiting, I feel worthless and hopeless, my partners a tower of strength but also affected badly. I try constantly racking my brains to remember anything useful but from 1991 hardly remember last year. Never thought I'd hear myself say it but I am going to see a counsellor and also speak to a crisis team as my heads gonna explode, I can't think, sleep, eat. I can't live my so called life like this.
                  No shame in getting help at all.
                  With regards to remembering, we found it useful to see what was in the news that year, songs in the charts etc. Reminded us of things we had forgotten.
                  Just try and put it out of your mind for at least some of the time.
                  Talk if you need to but limit thinking about it all if its too much.
                  Focus on other things if you can.
                  Do it your own way.
                  Good luck

Comment

Much appreciated advice, going to receive some help as I'm literally just lost and confused.
                    Many thanks.

Comment

in a very bad way today, I see no positives in anything, I dread spending time with my own son as it just makes me think that I probably won't get to see him grow up. Then there's my partner who I was to marry this year, can't stop crying and just feel so alone.

Comment

Were here!!!

in a very bad way today, I see no positives in anything, I dread spending time with my own son as it just makes me think that I probably won't get to see him grow up. Then there's my partner who I was to marry this year, can't stop crying and just feel so alone.
                        You're not alone.
                        We are here with you.
                        It does get easier I promise, hang in there!
                        You will have good days again so don't worry too much when the bad days come.
                        It's out of your hands. Try and take some control. Plan time with your partner and son.
                        Be determined not to let this ruin what you have.
                        You will get through this.
                        Sending positive vibes to you.
                        Big hugs!

Comment

Fab post and will respond properly when I get back behind my desk. I have been to a conference about false allegations and back tomorrow

Comment

From what I've read on here, you seem to have a strong foundation and it's a good base to have. You will have really awful days, but all I can say is make the most of times with your son- he will learn valuable lessons from you and your partner.

My heart goes out to you all as I have been there and know EXACTLY how it feels.
                            Don't let the b%^&*()$% take everything!!

Sending virtual hugs
                            They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Honestly just don't know what else to do, I can't sleep, eat, think, I walk around like a ghost, I feel empty and alone. I think constantly of the outcome and the effect things could have on the people I love. It's all affected me mentally as I well know and I am dealing with this, I just feel a shadow of my former self and can't see any positive outcome after reading stories.

Comment

Working...
                              X