No announcement yet.

Falsely accused of historic rape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope it all works in your favour. Sending love. We are still waiting for the cps. But have ben told to prepare for charge

Comment

Because they can!! Because our society rewards those who make them while the innocent are destroyed. Who knows??
      When is the hearing??
      They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Bloody people. I just can't get my head around it. The details she's given, how and what etc makes me feel sick. I believe my husband but can't believe she's whipped all this up in such vile detail from so long ago, like it was yesterday. She must seriously hate him. The plea hearing is next month....sorry I just see details and it turns my world in to confusion whilst trying to rationalise it. Then I think why am I trying to rationalise a liars mind. Urgggghhhh so very vile and disrupting. You even think well what's brought this on, for us to have our happy world brought to its knees, what's the lesson here then? Sorry just ranting as on my own today and lots going on.

Comment

Originally posted by heartbreaking View Post
          I hope it all works in your favour. Sending love. We are still waiting for the cps. But have ben told to prepare for charge

I'm sorry heartbreaking to hear this. It's all so horrid. I wish you weren't going through it or me or any of us X

Comment

Originally posted by Wifeofaninnocentman View Post
            Bloody people. I just can't get my head around it. The details she's given, how and what etc makes me feel sick. I believe my husband but can't believe she's whipped all this up in such vile detail from so long ago, like it was yesterday. She must seriously hate him. The plea hearing is next month....sorry I just see details and it turns my world in to confusion whilst trying to rationalise it. Then I think why am I trying to rationalise a liars mind. Urgggghhhh so very vile and disrupting. You even think well what's brought this on, for us to have our happy world brought to its knees, what's the lesson here then? Sorry just ranting as on my own today and lots going on.
            I go through similar feelings when a hearing or an important part of the process is about to happen, even though I may have made peace with it previously. I think it's because I try to think what is it in the pack of lies, that the police call a statement, do they see that makes them believe the liar, over my husband. But of course all they have is hers and her backers well rehearsed statements and not the real facts. At the moment all they have from the defence is an initial interview of a man that was shocked, who had to remember things going back nearly 20 years without time to think.

Anyway, what you are feeling is normal so please don't beat yourself up over it. Just keep reminding yourself that it's all lies, and turn each thought round to what you know that discredits her. Try not to think too much about the vile things she has said, it's just words of an overactive disgusting mind. If it helps write the thoughts down on a piece of paper and then shred them, tear them up, throw them in the bin, because that's where they belong

Comment

Originally posted by WhyUs View Post
              I go through similar feelings when a hearing or an important part of the process is about to happen, even though I may have made peace with it previously. I think it's because I try to think what is it in the pack of lies, that the police call a statement, do they see that makes them believe the liar, over my husband. But of course all they have is hers and her backers well rehearsed statements and not the real facts. At the moment all they have from the defence is an initial interview of a man that was shocked, who had to remember things going back nearly 20 years without time to think.

Anyway, what you are feeling is normal so please don't beat yourself up over it. Just keep reminding yourself that it's all lies, and turn each thought round to what you know that discredits her. Try not to think too much about the vile things she has said, it's just words of an overactive disgusting mind. If it helps write the thoughts down on a piece of paper and then shred them, tear them up, throw them in the bin, because that's where they belong

Thank you WhyUs, you are spot on. It really helped me to read this. We had a rough weekend but made it out the other side having ranted, discussed and calmed. My husband has all kinds of emotions from sad, frightened to so much anger and I have to say I'm the same. You are so right when you say you find peace and then something is happening regarding it and these feeling erupt from nowhere all over again. I just hang on to the prevailing good of honesty and comfort in a good legal team. We need that to be enough to get us through this and out the other side. Thank you for your words and advice. Xx

Comment

I've been Accused of historic Rape and two counts of common assault too!! Help please!

Originally posted by Wifeofaninnocentman View Post
                In Jan our world was blown up out of control as my husband was arrested and taken for questioning regarding a false allegation of historic rape by his daughter! He only knew her for a very short time and has not seen her for years and she has now out of the blue decided to accuse him of something he didn't do. We are devastated as the police having only questioned him for a very short time have now charged him and we are facing court. We are shocked and bereft on what the hell has happened. Fortunately I have been looking at this site for support but been to nervous to post until now. We found Gerry Macdonald and he is representing us. He has already been so supportive and made us both feel as positive as we are able in this diar situation. We are devastated and just want this to go away but you know deep down you have to face it and fight it.... We can't believe how many others are facing this too. Thanks for reading just needed to get it off my chest as don't want to talk it through or tell friends etc

Sadly you are not alone, I feel your pain, I had been married to my wife for over 4 years, it was an arranged marriage, but we loved each other, we have two children, I loved her with all my heart, I would work 60\70 hours a week to provide a roof over our heads, we had a big mortgage, I would say we had a very good relationship but her sister would always be interfering poking her face in our business, her sister was ultimately jealous of me.

Her sister always tried to flirt with me I ws having none of it, also her mum who lives overseas is probably the worst mother in law you could hope for. Swork ould ask my wife when we had sex what she had cooked when she gave me a message all this intimate stuff!!. This would cause me and my wife to argue and we used to have rows but nothing more than just heated words. Her sister even blamed me for when she had a miscarriage! She wanted to visit her mum in the previous years but because of having the kids it was never the right time so I thought I'd surprise her so I booked tickets online cost me over £1400 when I told her she was very hostile and not happy!!! Any way I went to bed that night thinking she would sleep on it and be happy next morining!

Any way earlier this year as we getting ready she said to me take a picture of the three of us I thought that ws a very strange and unusual thing to say anyway I took a couple of pics of the three of them. I dropped the kids and her to the local nusery she said good buy as normal and said" I love you so much" gave the kids a kiss all as usual.

I headed off to work I called home at around 12ish I would always call on my lunch break, to check on them, she answered she was very quite she said OK "bye" she would always end the call with love you so much but not this time. I didn't look to much into that.

I then called again around 5ish no answer this time phone ws off I tried her other phone same was straight to answer machine. Me again being to sincere and honest for my own good thought maybe she's just busy with kids I waited for ten mins still the same I called my mum to go over and check on them.

Sent my mum arrived at my place the place ws empty she had taken her clothes the kids belongings, and my passport was on the floor as ws my empty wallet!!!

I left work early that evening my mum went over to her sisters house, she was there, there were three police cars, when I arrived I still thought there ws a simple miss understanding, before I could say a word I was cuffed and arrested for two counts of common assault and taken away.

Spent 18 hours in cutody still in my work uniform, I was then interviewd by a detective from special team!!! Who rearrested me for Rape!!!!!!!! As well.

He interrogated me even tried to insinuate that my children I scared of me, it was a terrible interview.

I was released after a total of 22 hours of being locked up on conditional police bail, told to return in June for bail hearing. I was suspended from my employment as I work in prison sector, soon everyone was taking about me work family even people in the street were all gossiping saint he is a Rapist and wife beater!!!

I could not believe what was happening my wife who I loved and cared for had made such malicious vindictive false allegations about me. I knew that her sister was behind this as well as her crooked nosed mother.

My bail date was extended to December 2015!!! My employers said they could not wait for this timescale so sacked me after over 6 years of service!!!!!!!

Ive had to sign on to make matters worse I haven't seen the kids for over 5 months she is dening me access!!! She has Petitioned for divorce asked for a lump some asked for my property asked for child maintenance and she is getting all the help legal advice and support there is!!!!

It's a really unfair world I've never broken or breached any law even as I'm writing this I haven't been Charged or convicted my lawyer cannot believe that it's takeking this long it's ridiculous.

But listen guys you have to overcome the pain and anger. There 3 things u can do in such a terrible situation like this. One is lose yourself feel sorry for yourself start drinking....off the rails etc 2 revenge and do something terrible or the 3rd best choice is be patient be resilient and turn that pain in your heart to power.

To all those people going through this false allegations bag of bullocks antics be strong the truth always comes out
                Last edited by Casehardened; 6 November 2015, 09:09 AM.
                Turn the pain into power. ::

Comment

How are things going?

Comment

How are things going?

Hi
                    Sorry not been on for a while. Just had an awful lot going on with this bloody nightmare and other bits. Trial has been set for next year. Can't believe we are going but realised only way to show the world she's lying is to do it in a court room and have innocence prevail and a clear record for my husband. Emotions all over the show. Reviewed all the video stuff and felt a lot more confident because she's just spouting obvious ridiculous rubbish which kind of helps. So thin on information its unbelievable. Started using the highlighters and reading and noting stuff ready etc which feels kind of cathartic. We have to prepare for a fight and I'm proud to have seen and read everything and take comfort in my own belief that my husband is a wonderful man who's innocent.

How's it going your end? Xx

Comment

Originally posted by Arsenal12 View Post
                      Sadly you are not alone, I feel your pain, I had been married to my wife for over 4 years, it was an arranged marriage, but we loved each other, we have two children 3 and 1, I loved her with all my heart, I would work 60\70 hours a week to provide a roof over our heads, we had a big mortgage we are both 26, I would say we had a very good relationship but her sister who is 39 would always be interfering poking her face in our business, her sister was ultimately jealous of me.

Her sister always tried to flirt with me I ws having none of it, also her mum who lives overseas in Pakistan is probably the worst mother in law you could hope for. Swork ould ask my wife when we had sex what she had cooked when she gave me a message all this intimate stuff!!. This would cause me and my wife to argue and we used to have rows but nothing more than just heated words. Her sister even blamed me for when she had a miscarriage in 2011!! She wanted to visit her mum in Pakistan in the previous years but because of having the kids it was never the right time so I thought I'd surprise her so I booked tickets online cost me over £1400 when I told her she was very hostile and not happy!!! Any way I went to bed that night thinking she would sleep on it and be happy next morining!

Any way in March 2015 in the morning as we getting ready she said to me take a picture of the three of us I thought that ws a very strange and unusual thing to say anyway I took a couple of pics of the three of them. I dropped the kids and her to the local nusery she said good buy as normal and said" I love you so much" gave the kids a kiss all as usual.

I headed off to work I called home at around 12ish I would always call on my lunch break, to check on them, she answered she was very quite she said OK "bye" she would always end the call with love you so much but not this time. I didn't look to much into that.

I then called again around 5ish no answer this time phone ws off I tried her other phone same was straight to answer machine. Me again being to sincere and honest for my own good thought maybe she's just busy with kids I waited for ten mins still the same I called my mum to go over and check on them.

Sent my mum arrived at my place the place ws empty she had taken her clothes the kids belongings, and my passport was on the floor as ws my empty wallet!!!

I left work early that evening my mum went over to her sisters house, she was there, there were three police cars, when I arrived I still thought there ws a simple miss understanding, before I could say a word I was cuffed and arrested for two counts of common assault and taken away.

Spent 18 hours in cutody still in my work uniform, I was then interviewd by a detective from special team!!! Who rearrested me for Rape!!!!!!!! As well.

He interrogated me even tried to insinuate that my children I scared of me, it was a terrible interview.

I was released after a total of 22 hours of being locked up on conditional police bail, told to return in June for bail hearing. I was suspended from my employment as I work in prison sector, soon everyone was taking about me work family even people in the street were all gossiping saint he is a Rapist and wife beater!!!

I could not believe what was happening my wife who I loved and cared for had made such malicious vindictive false allegations about me. I knew that her sister was behind this as well as her crooked nosed mother in Pakistan.

My bail date was extended to December 2015!!! My employers said they could not wait for this timescale so sacked me after over 6 years of service!!!!!!!

Ive had to sign on to make matters worse I haven't seen the kids for over 5 months she is dening me access!!! She has Petitioned for divorce asked for a lump some asked for my property asked for child maintenance and she is getting all the help legal advice and support there is!!!!

It's a really unfair world I've never broken or breached any law even as I'm writing this I haven't been Charged or convicted my lawyer cannot believe that it's takeking this long it's ridiculous.

But listen guys you have to overcome the pain and anger. There 3 things u can do in such a terrible situation like this. One is lose yourself feel sorry for yourself start drinking....off the rails etc 2 revenge and do something terrible or the 3rd best choice is be patient be resilient and turn that pain in your heart to power.

To all those people going through this false allegations bag of bullocks antics be strong the truth always comes out
                      Hey Arsenal12

Thanks you so much for your post and for sharing it with me. Im sorry we are all not alone but comforted at the same time. I'm sorry to have replied sooner to you but life's been hectic with court and stuff. All I can say is I am sorry this is happening to you. I want to run and smack my head in to a wall with all these false allegations. Why all these bitter twisted people want to make up such lies and drag others down to their level is beyond me. I understand some maybe in a truly desperate place but others come from spite and jealousy. I love your advice and agree with you, patience, resilience and power. It will win. My husband over time and I have found an untapped power of calmness and are now riding the need for justice. In a strong steady approach. Almost a belief of, no you will not do this to me, I am strong, true and innocent.

How are things for you now?

Comment

We are "plodding" still waiting for the cps to decide on what happens next.

Nothing else to report...

I'm in the swing of being a single parent now and handling my stuff well.my partner is working again but each day we think
                        ..... is today the day

Comment

We are "plodding" still waiting for the cps to decide on what happens next.

Nothing else to report...

I'm in the swing of being a single parent now and handling my stuff well.my partner is working again but each day we think
                          ..... is today the day
                          Yes I totally empathise with that. The not knowing where you are heading is just a dreadful time. I hope you get answers soon, the ones you want, and then you can move on.

I was truly shocked when my husband was charged. Then had this realisation which dawned on me, the hell of not knowing hanging over us was almost worse. Like are we going to have to fight or not. Hanging in suspension permenant fight or flight. We now face the fight and that we can do our best with. She's done her best it can't get any worse.

You sound as though you are doing ok. Always here if you need anything ..

Comment

Working...
                          X