Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They found sweet NFA !!!

Hey everyone

Just an update about my partners case. He was due to answer bail next week but his solicitor rang to say they have NFA'd him.

I have gone through the motions today. Happy its over but pi55ed that it even started. Some faith that justice prevails but equally ticked off with the treatment we received.
    As this is an ongoing investigation we are unable to tell people the news.
    Its been a helluva ride. But we have done it with the support from those who knew us, our families and all those on this forum who supported us during this traumatic experience.
    I salute all of you. You are all in my prayers and in my thoughts.
    Please stay strong and keep the faith - much love to all x x

Now where is that forecasted banana rain ???
    'God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers'

I love a bit of positive news!

People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
      I love a bit of positive news!

Awwww thanks so much rights fighter !!! X x

Comment

Very very happy for you.
        The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

St Augustine

Comment

That is great news and well done for staying strong for him....
          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Thanks again buddies

I've stayed strong not just for him but for the sake of my kids and myself. I would be a liar if i told you i hadn't thought about chucking the towel in. The easiest option was to leave him and take my kids far away from everything. My parents brought me up to fight for my beliefs and indeed that is what i have tried to achieve. Why should i let those people who did their upmost best aplly us up and destroy us?

The police had played a nasty game between us by claiming i had given a witness statement against him and even fabricating DNA evidence. They have sat on the cps decision for 2 months and didnt have the decency to get in touch with us
            to confirm he was NFA'd . What the fox all that about?

Anyway I'm still going to be a regular on this forum to hold your hand or walk side by side with you through your trial and tribulations. If you'll still have me of course !!

Sending everyone positive thoughts and love x x

Comment

Originally posted by Genuine View Post
              Thanks again buddies

The police had played a nasty game between us by claiming i had given a witness statement against him and even fabricating DNA evidence. They have sat on the cps decision for 2 months and didnt have the decency to get in touch with us
              to confirm he was NFA'd . What the fox all that about?

Nothing surprises me at all with regards to the police (and a few prosecutors). Anything to get a conviction it seems. They SAT on the NFA for two months? Do you have evidence of this? If so maybe a complaint to the Police Standards is in order....

Comment

Way hay!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!

Brilliant!!
                Don't forget us though!!

Hope you can all get on with your lives in peace. All the very best
                They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaF View Post
                  Way hay!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!

Brilliant!!
                  Don't forget us though!!

Hope you can all get on with your lives in peace. All the very best
                  That's such great news!!!!
                  Fantastic!

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by YearsOfHell View Post
                    That's such great news!!!!
                    Fantastic!
                    Thank you again beautiful people !!

You cant get rid of me that easy amandaf

Also RF i still havent received conformation of this in writing. How long does it take ??
                    As far as the 2 months of them keeping it on the lowdown they wanted to tell everyone involved on the same day so that it didnt hinder their investigation. Dont know if this was cps choice or oic choice. Either way its still poo !!

Much love y'all x x

Comment

OK so the solicitor heard first. Ask him/her to request that the police puts this in writing

Another Hooray!

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                        OK so the solicitor heard first. Ask him/her to request that the police puts this in writing

Another Hooray!

Haha - thanks again

I wish i was able to say that our solicitor was the best but sadly no !!

No recommendations from me

Comment

Maybe not, but still ask if they can get the NFA in writing, so you have it for your records

Somebody posted on another thread very recently, that they believed that their solicitor was entirely responsible for their "NFA". This actually goes to confirm what I said in my response to that thread, that it's not down to the solicitor as to who gets an NFA and who does not, but the police and CPS. It is not always necessary to pay a solicitor to attend an interview, when you can get one on legal aid for free.

Have some more bananas!

Comment

Woo Hoo

Originally posted by Genuine View Post
                            Thank you again beautiful people !!

You cant get rid of me that easy amandaf

Also RF i still havent received conformation of this in writing. How long does it take ??
                            As far as the 2 months of them keeping it on the lowdown they wanted to tell everyone involved on the same day so that it didnt hinder their investigation. Dont know if this was cps choice or oic choice. Either way its still poo !!

Much love y'all x x
                            Just caught up with you, what did I say about DNA? Ohhh, looks like it's raining fruit....

Comment

Originally posted by jittery View Post
                              Just caught up with you, what did I say about DNA? Ohhh, looks like it's raining fruit....

Lol ... Yes you did tell me about DNA !!
                              I just cant believe the police would lie about such things.
                              I'm just glad its over .... Still not got it in writing bothe solicitor and the pic seem to be dodging our messages... What a lovely world we live in !!

Comment

Working...
                              X