No announcement yet.

Our world is upside down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully they will have obtained the notes made during interview by the duty solicitor
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• Still no notes obtained.

So we are still none the wiser. If the alligation is what the sw informed me of on friday or something different.

he was fully away of the laws which was reassuring.

What's sad is he said he's lost count with the cases he's involved with false accusations.

The world has gone mad.

Comment

• I woke in the night in a panic. filled.with complete dread.
        Not knowing where our lives will end up. fills me with fear.
        I have this heavy feeling in my gut all the time.

Life had gone from perfection to hell

Comment

• Originally posted by heartbreaking View Post
          I woke in the night in a panic. filled.with complete dread.
          Not knowing where our lives will end up. fills me with fear.
          I have this heavy feeling in my gut all the time.

Life had gone from perfection to hell
          I'm so sorry to hear that.
          Sending hugs.
          Wish I had a magic wand and could fix all these cases.
          No matter what happens our lives will never be the same, but we are amazingly resilient and can adapt to even horrific situations.
          You will find you have many nights like you've had. It's only natural to feel panic and when we're trying to sleep it hits us harder.
          I keep having nightmares that my husband has gone missing and no one believes that he isn't some kind of master criminal who doesn't want to be found!
          I wake up exhausted and in a right state!
          Try and relax when you can. And rest during the day if you can't sleep at night.
          You need to be in good shape for this battle.
          Keep in touch.
          Hugs
          YoH

Comment

• We are struggling more and more.

We are officially a month into this nightmare.

Nothing we do seems to help. I fear for my partner as he sinks deeper into his depression.

Comment

• Oh dear I just feel for you two so much!! I wish I could reach out give you both a hug wave a magic wand and make it right. Your pain is so palpable, it is truly heartbreaking. I wish there was something I could do, but all I can say is hang in there, keep "talking"
              They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

• Originally posted by AmandaF View Post
                Oh dear I just feel for you two so much!! I wish I could reach out give you both a hug wave a magic wand and make it right. Your pain is so palpable, it is truly heartbreaking. I wish there was something I could do, but all I can say is hang in there, keep "talking"
                Aw, me too! We're here if you need us.
                If we can help we will.
                Try and get him to open up about it and let it out a bit.
                It WILL get easier! Trust in your innocence.

Comment

• hi

Originally posted by heartbreaking View Post
                  We are struggling more and more.

We are officially a month into this nightmare.

Nothing we do seems to help. I fear for my partner as he sinks deeper into his depression.
                  Hang in there, really hoping there'll be better news for you round the corner, Stay strong!

Comment

• Every time you were convinced you couldnt go on.jpg

Every time you convinced yourself that your couldn't go on - YOU DID

(Click on the pic to enlarge it)
                    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• Thank you. You word's mean so much.

Another hard day,as they all seem to be.

Managed to see my partner. He's in a bad way but I talked him into getting a shower and going out for a little while.

I want my family back

Comment

• I'm struggling.does anyone come out on top in historic cases.
                        I've spent the last 24 hours looking for any hope and all I read is horror.

Comment

• Stop looking!!!!

I'm struggling.does anyone come out on top in historic cases.
                          I've done the exact same thing!!!
                          There are some who have been lucky, but from what I've found the majority are sent to trial.
                          Having said that, DONT PANIC!!!!!
                          I've found that most of these cases are found not guilty.
                          As each case has its own running, there is absolutely no point to speculating.
                          We're in the same boat as you and the horror stories do not help but we're realistic, it's very possible that it will go to court simply because it is historical and cannot be disproven at this investigative stage.
                          It has to be put to a jury.
                          If the case does show the defendant is more likely to be innocent then it will be NFA.
                          But it seems that in these historical cases like ours, it just has to go to a jury to decide.
                          At least then you have a chance of coming out as innocent instead of just "not enough evidence".
                          It hasn't happened yet so stop searching!!!
                          Many times I have wished for time travel, crystal ball, etc
                          The simple answer is "we don't know what will happen"
                          And nothing we do will change it.
                          Take a step back for a bit, try and get some persective.
                          Whatever happens, you're not alone.
                          Let's support each other!
                          YoH

Comment

• Originally posted by YearsOfHell View Post
                            I've done the exact same thing!!!
                            There are some who have been lucky, but from what I've found the majority are sent to trial.
                            Having said that, DONT PANIC!!!!!
                            I've found that most of these cases are found not guilty.
                            As each case has its own running, there is absolutely no point to speculating.
                            We're in the same boat as you and the horror stories do not help but we're realistic, it's very possible that it will go to court simply because it is historical and cannot be disproven at this investigative stage.
                            It has to be put to a jury.
                            If the case does show the defendant is more likely to be innocent then it will be NFA.
                            But it seems that in these historical cases like ours, it just has to go to a jury to decide.
                            At least then you have a chance of coming out as innocent instead of just "not enough evidence".
                            It hasn't happened yet so stop searching!!!
                            Many times I have wished for time travel, crystal ball, etc
                            The simple answer is "we don't know what will happen"
                            And nothing we do will change it.
                            Take a step back for a bit, try and get some persective.
                            Whatever happens, you're not alone.
                            Let's support each other!
                            YoH

This was so reassuring to read. Thank you, you certainly made me feel better by just writing it. 2 or 3 days ago I felt nothing but blind panic but Heartbreaking you will come out of it. Remember the innocence and hang on to it. Talk about it, share your fears and then share your hope. You will get through this. I am in the same position and we are going to court. Initially this terrified me but we both realised we had to go forward to get the best outcome and that is the truth and a cleared name. The days will vary, up a few, down a few but you will be ok. I empathise completely and this forum is a great place to just be and share etc. sending you positive thoughts xx

Comment

• hi

I'm struggling.does anyone come out on top in historic cases.
                              Don't read other stories, I did that on 3 or 4 occassions and had the worst days of my time in limbo! Don't forget, it's only news and worth publishing if there's a " result ", i.e. a guilty verdict. I'm sure there are many cases where there is a positive result for the falsely accused, they're just not worth reporting!

Stay strong!

Comment

• I panic all the time. I shake and I dread each day we are 6 weeks in and I actually feel worse than I did at the start.

Comment

Working...
                                X