No announcement yet.

Our world is upside down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no faith in the police. Even his solicitor has said it looks like a huge compensation claim. His life has no relevance to there's as he's not spoken to them for 12 years.
    We rest our faith in the solicitor.

Comment

hi

Originally posted by heartbreaking View Post
      My partner has written a time line and has actually gone to see an old friend who could act as a statement in his defence as they spent lots of time together when the accusations have come up. He's building his case when though there is no charges as of yet. I'm very proud of him today he's worked really hard 
      That's the spirit! Now you're talking.

Great work! Keep it up and stay strong!

Comment

Rf you should be declared a National Treasure. Hope to follow in your footsteps one day..........how many years till I retire??? Not too many........
        They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

His old friend remembers loads! Loads more than my partner lpl. He even went with him babysitting. .. when it was supposed to happen. He's said anything he needs from him just to call . A little but of sunshine

Comment

Hi , I am sorry to read of your current situation , but i hope you will not mind me asking but what age range would he of been at the time of these alleged offences ?

with this been over 26 years ago and him doing babysitting , if he was under the age 14 , then Doli Incapax is a very important part of his defence case.

Comment

From the age of 11 til 20. They have accused him From.

Comment

Fingers and everything else crossed for you all

Comment

Me too. I hang on to the hope that he's not been arrested then read that it means nothing. I just want him back .

Comment

Feeling for you!

Originally posted by heartbreaking View Post
                    Me too. I hang on to the hope that he's not been arrested then read that it means nothing. I just want him back .
                    I feel for you! It's just not right! What happened to "innocent until proven guilty"?
                    My husbands FA was over the age of consent but only just, and I'm terrified she will move the goalposts and say it must've been before.
                    As if the accusations aren't bad enough now you're waiting apart!
                    It makes me so mad! These people have no idea what they have done in their quest to get some compensation claim cash!
                    Please don't give up, be strong and let's get through this together!
                    We're here for you.

Comment

I can truly identify with all you are going through. We're on the wrong side of it now, but are still determined to carry on fighting. We are an invisible group of victims who have had far worse damage done to us than our so-called accusers will ever face. True empathy for you all.

Comment

Hi

I can also identify with it as my husband is serving 13 years for something he hasn't done. It has affected everyone we are all suffering and the accuser is getting thousands in compensation and living a life of Riley. We are also fighting though like you Amandaf I'll never give up on m husband we will always be together. I'm off to visit tomorrow a 9 hour round trip with a 2 hour visit in between but it's worth it to have that special time together. We must stick together and I feel what goes around comes around and the way things are dealt with has to change as its getting completely out of hand now. How many lives have to be ruined by lies being believed just because jurors are manipulated by biased judges etc. sorry for the intrusion to you thread but I'm just really angry by our so called justice system. What a joke !!!!

Comment

A few of us are looking at ways to get a campaign going but it's where to start and how. It will be a long haul. I always said my life would be sooooo much easier if I thought my other half was guilty but no- I sat in the dock with him and heard lie after lie after lie about us both. The sheriff who conducted the trial I have to say I thought was fair- it was the Fiscal who put the boot in and told the jury children were the only ones who told the truth!!! Funny that because they didn't believe mine!! Good for you Megane for staying with him. I did a 570 mile round trip on tuesday for 2 hours. At the moment that is all we have

Comment

Megane and Amanda. ..I admire your courage. .stretch..love..loyalty.
                            They can say anything about your partners. .they can picture them as monster. ..but when You know and love someone. ..you can not doubt that person. ..they don't know them...you do.
                            Be strong for them..fight. .try to be optimist.
                            Remember people are like trees. ..after a cold winter. ..it finds the strenth to start all over again.

Comment

Wise words HoE- I have also likened people to trees in that when the trees grow tall and are well anchored by their roots no matter how violent the storm, the tree will still stand when it passes. It just leaves me bereft to hear of everyone else who is having to endure this horrible situation. We were "fortunate"- my case was dismissed and he "only" got two years- defence think this was an indication that the sheriff wasn't convinced by the verdict reached. But the hard part now is trying to unravel it all- it won't be easy

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaF View Post
                                Wise words HoE- I have also likened people to trees in that when the trees grow tall and are well anchored by their roots no matter how violent the storm, the tree will still stand when it passes. It just leaves me bereft to hear of everyone else who is having to endure this horrible situation. We were "fortunate"- my case was dismissed and he "only" got two years- defence think this was an indication that the sheriff wasn't convinced by the verdict reached. But the hard part now is trying to unravel it all- it won't be easy
                                I'll tell you what Megane, YoH, Amanda F. Women like you make me proud to call you forum friends. I take my hat off to you all and any others standing by your men.

Comment

Working...
                                X