No announcement yet.

Our world is upside down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought you already have a solicitor?
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• We weren't 100% convinced as he was one just off a Google search.
      So we wanted to see what other options we had in case of a charge we want things in place.

Comment

• hi

Originally posted by heartbreaking View Post
        My brain is fried .....

I have searched and searched and Googled and read up on solicitors for two days.

Then after speaking to stuart sutton. Who we would love but simply can't afford. He has recommended a solicitor. We are going to give him a test drive next week.

Fingers crossed.
        Hope it works out well for you, fingers xd for you

Comment

• Struggling. Sad ..... missing my amazing man.
          It's like a cancer.... ripping through a family. Some are lucky and survive ... Some are not so lucky. Either way the affects are life changing.

I can't wait for this to be over

Comment

• Oh dear........ I can just feel your pain and frustration- it is absolutely devastating.
            No matter how hard and how rough the path, just try and keep going- it will be over one day .
            They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

• It's just dreadful. We struggle more and more.

My partner starts to see someone next week to talk about it. He's in a million bits and struggles hugely on a daily basis.

Comment

• Originally posted by heartbreaking View Post
                It's just dreadful. We struggle more and more.

My partner starts to see someone next week to talk about it. He's in a million bits and struggles hugely on a daily basis.
                I hope this is the beginning of a more optimistic phase for you both. You always sound so low, I'm really hoping for better news from you.

Comment

• We are low consistently. There's no change in our mood from day one. We still suffer from the alligations.

I'm a bit more productive. My partner is stuck at his pare ts in the box room and although they are totally behind him their support is poor. So he spends huge amounts of time alone. This is affecting him massively

Comment

• hi

[QUOTE=heartbreaking;54965]We are low consistently. There's no change in our mood from day one. We still suffer from the alligations.

I'm a bit more productive. My partner is stuck at his pare ts in the box room and although they are totally behind him their support is poor. So he spends huge amounts of time alone. This is affecting him massively[/QUOT

Ouch! That can't be good. I really do hope things turn around for you soon

Comment

• Keep being there for him!

Originally posted by heartbreaking View Post
                      We are low consistently. There's no change in our mood from day one. We still suffer from the alligations.

I'm a bit more productive. My partner is stuck at his pare ts in the box room and although they are totally behind him their support is poor. So he spends huge amounts of time alone. This is affecting him massively
                      It's good that you are still going and he will continue to struggle for a while yet.
                      Be there for him. Look after yourself too but be there.
                      He will need some sort of normality back in his life which, understandably, feels like it's been blown apart!
                      Try and do things that you used to do before.
                      Even small things will help him.
                      Don't give up on him, he will recover.
                      It's a struggle but keep strong for him.
                      Sending hugs
                      YoH

Comment

• Thank you. I'm trying so hard but some days I wish he would carry me.
                        I feel helpless I wish I could do more.

Comment

• I'm so frightened we found out today the case is now with the cps

Comment

• Originally posted by heartbreaking View Post
                            Thank you. I'm trying so hard but some days I wish he would carry me.
                            I feel helpless I wish I could do more.
                            Once again I know exactly how you feel- my man was always the strong one who I could rely on, perhaps the only person in the world I would trust with my life.

As for the CPS- it's all part of the process, albeit very very frightening. I hope you have the best outcome very soon

Comment

• I'm so frightened tonight it's come to life how out of control life is.

I keep reading the cps Web page. The fear I have is uncontrolled

Comment

• Please- STOP reading- I did the same but found that without any legal knowledge I interpreted things any which way- it doesn't help!! You're just left second guessing all the time.
                                Have you considered any anti anxiety medication?? It doesn't change your situation but it might just help you cope.
                                It's not weakness to seek help or admit you're struggling.

Comment

Working...
                                X