No announcement yet.

Our world is upside down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please don't think that there is no hope. There are success stories on here. Hold on in there.

(((HUGS))))
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Hang on in there !!

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
      Please don't think that there is no hope. There are success stories on here. Hold on in there.

(((HUGS))))
      Absolutely RF

I've done the whole thing with ss. My experience of them wasnt good to start off with because i felt the first sw was intent to destroy me. The words 'incriminating evidence' and 'I've been a social worker for 20 years and never have i come across a dishonest child' still ring in my ear.

A few years on my partner gets nfa'd. There is hope and i know it seems like this will never end, but it will.

I'm sure you have a great support network as well as us in this forum. If you wanna get things off your chest just pm me and i will be glad to lend you my ear and shoulder !!!

Hang on in there !!
      Sending positive thoughts x x
      'God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers'

Comment

It is obvious to me from reading this thread that there are a lot of very very good people living through some very very bad situations. I wish I had something more than words to offer in support but that's all I have for now.

We're all going through our own version of the same hell, heartbreaking, I'm a little bit further down the line than you, I was arrested nearly two months ago for something that I didn't do and I can tell you that in my experience it DOES get easier with time. Humans are remarkably adaptable people, that's why we've been so successful as a species, and we CAN more or less get used to anything. That's not to say it won't always be there but at least it means you might be able to develop a little more perspective soon. In my experience the first two to three weeks were absolute hell and it seemed like there was simply no hope at all. Now 8 or so weeks in I'm still very very worried and overthinking things but I'm feeling a lot more balanced. I'm betting in 5 or 6 weeks you'll be feeling the same.

Stay strong. Remember that he is innocent and get as much quality legal advice as you can. We're all here for you if you want to talk. Try and distract yourself in any way that you can.

Comment

I'm concerned about my other half he's not coping at all. The file that's been pulled has the alligation on that we knew about. it was made 15 years ago and nothing was done. It's now been pulled back up. He's in a bad way and now not answering his Phone. If anyone had any advice I'd like it.

Comment

Good to see you back heartbreaking- quite agree with stressed NE. Keep posting, keep fighting, keep on keepin' on
            They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Is there anybody who can go and check on him? Unfortunately when we have to endure these situations I think all our senses are heightened and we worry more than we would usually.

Comment

Any news or contact heartbreaking?

Comment

Yes I spoke to him breifly. He's not very good.

Comment

Oh these things are so tough on everyone! I just had to keep reassuring mine that I was always going to be there, and that he had to keep going for "us". Many a time we all wanted to crumble, but you always have to look forwards. He can't give up on anything when there is still hope, and a future. It feels to me that as women we have to be strong for everyone else at the expense of neglecting our own needs, but we have no choice.

Comment

• He had rang a help line for people in his shoes. He took comfort in that. they give some good advice too.

Comment

• Originally posted by heartbreaking View Post
                        He had rang a help line for people in his shoes. He took comfort in that. they give some good advice too.
                        Yes, they do. He is probably feeling a small sense of relief to talk about it to a third party.
                        You need to keep strong for him and reassure him that no matter what happens you will fight it together.
                        AmandaF is right, we do tend to neglect our own sanity to support our partners but it is important that we are super strong while we go through this hell.
                        Take comfort in the people who are here and have been through it. They have survived.
                        StressedNE said it gets better with time and that's exactly right. We adapt really well to serious issues.
                        But give yourself plenty of time to recover from the shock and agony your feeling right now.
                        There's no right or wrong with your feelings!
                        Just don't give up!
                        Sending you much hugs!!
                        Stay with us please!
                        We're helping each other so much!
                        YoH

Comment

• Originally posted by heartbreaking View Post
                          I'm concerned about my other half he's not coping at all. The file that's been pulled has the alligation on that we knew about. it was made 15 years ago and nothing was done. It's now been pulled back up. He's in a bad way and now not answering his Phone. If anyone had any advice I'd like it.

Was this an allegation made by the same person, or somebody different? And I guess from what you say it was NFA'd?

Comment

• The same person. It was never followed up. The police never came out or social services.

Comment

• Right ok.

For the police to resurrect a previous allegation that was NFA'd or No-Crimed there would have to be "fresh evidence". If this fresh evidence comes from the same complainant, then it would appear that they have added to it or has produced a "witness" to corroborate her story.

Did that come out in the interview?

Comment

• no its what the sw told me on friday. I don't really want to.put to much on here

Comment

Working...
                                X