No announcement yet.

Our world is upside down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The girl is getting free legal advice, a solicitor and a barrister that will bend whatever she has to make sure that he is prosecuted.
    It's ridiculous. You will find in many cases no hard evidence is found and just goes off hear say and by someone making an accusation.

The police will be extremely biased and prejudice and will even work with witnesses to make sure there are no mistakes in their statements.
    These people are paid to make sure something that isn't the truth sound the truth. The public are too prejudice to give you a fair shout even
    when you are innocent. I have suffered from this personally.

It's a huge shame, stay strong.

Comment

• Originally posted by truthspeaker View Post
      The girl is getting free legal advice, a solicitor and a barrister that will bend whatever she has to make sure that he is prosecuted.
      It's ridiculous. You will find in many cases no hard evidence is found and just goes off hear say and by someone making an accusation.

The police will be extremely biased and prejudice and will even work with witnesses to make sure there are no mistakes in their statements.
      These people are paid to make sure something that isn't the truth sound the truth. The public are too prejudice to give you a fair shout even
      when you are innocent.
      I have suffered from this personally.

It's a huge shame, stay strong.
      I think you are correct in that the police and the CPS see it as their job to get a conviction but many of our members have found (and hopefully will continue to do so in the future) that the jury has considered the evidence and handed down a NG verdict (in some cases after a very short adjournment indicating that they had probably already made their mind up during the trial)
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
        I think you are correct in that the police and the CPS see it as their job to get a conviction but many of our members have found (and hopefully will continue to do so in the future) that the jury has considered the evidence and handed down a NG verdict (in some cases after a very short adjournment indicating that they had probably already made their mind up during the trial)
        My barrister proved the complainant to be inconsistent, a liar, giving unclear answers to the point the judge had to step in to have a go at her. The jury, judge, onlookers from both parties including her own mother laughing and shaking their heads at her answers. My solicitor and barrister had no doubts that it was going to be NG. To my disappointment the jury refused to exercise any common sense.

Comment

• All we can do is pray and hope. My other half spoke to his solicitor the other day and he said he struggled to actually make head or tail of it all. He's actually only been questioned for less than 90 mins throughout.
          We will keep moving forward and wait for the day it'd over.

Comment

• So today was is the deadline for the police officer to have sent everything back to the solicitor who decides to charge or not.
            He was told to expect an answer mid September. Let's hope for the nfa and we will be able to marry by Christmas

Comment

• Best of luck, hope its all positive,.

Comment

• Thank you X we are excited at the thought of an actual life. One in which we can plan.

Comment

• Yes i know being in the same situation. Didnt know there is loads of people in this predicament, i guess some things you learn when you get caught up. Thanks to this blog and having read different situations and knowing the light still shines in the end gives me hope, though everyday is a struggle.Feeling some emotions i never knew existed, hate especially. Strong word but im filled with hate lately, its not a casual accusation, thinking i might lose everything, kids, freedom etc. Its hard

Once again good luck.

Comment

• We are 5 months in. We have adapted massively to the situation. Lots of positive thinking and meditation. Weird I know but positivity is all we have.

We will fight and move on from this. We have no choice.
                    The whole experience is something I never wish to go through however I've learnt so much

Comment

• It is amazing where you get the strength from to fight this terrible nightmare, but unless you are involved or in the middle of it you do carry on, albeit in a daze or automatic pilot you do get through every day. The darkest moments do lighten some how, so please don't ever give up positive thinking and planning for the future,you are not alone going through this, people are on here to help wether it's to laugh, cry, moan, shout, or scream. There is light at the end of the tunnel. The false accusers will not win. Keep looking onwards and upwards.

Comment

• Has anyone got any knowledge on second interviews. We are still scratching our heads about his

Comment

• Second interviews usually occur when evidence crops up that has not previously been addressed in an earlier interview. That could be evidence from a fresh witness (either side) or if the complainant has said something (either that doesn't fit or relating to one of their witnesses).

None of us can know what it is in your case of course. If he has to attend a second interview he must attend with a solicitor.
                          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• No new evidence the police investgating said take it as you've not been charged and the stpriest aren't matching.
                            We don't know.

We are obviously just hoping a positive end to the nightmare

Comment

• Has he been asked to do a 2nd interview? They cannot just ask him in for another interview unless there is a specific reason for doing so. Ask the duty solicitor you used before, to explain this to you.
                              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• He's already been for it. Two weeks ago

Comment

Working...
                                X