X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

Originally posted by YearsOfHell View Post
    Oh I feel your pain so much!
    My stomach is churning over and over and I feel like I've been kicked by a bull!
    I don't know what SS are going to say or do. I feel helpless.
    I think I'm going to lose our little family too.
    We are all here for support and we must never give up.
    I know I will be fighting this through.
    I have worked too hard for what we have and I won't lose it all because of liars!
    My fighting spirit is not exhausted yet!!
    Be strong with me, we can get through this!
    I'm crying as I type this and wishing I could help you!
    Maybe just knowing we're here is helping a little bit??
    Big hugs through cyber space!
    YoH
    Big hug YoH, crying or not, like Amanda you're doing your best to support others with your quality posts

Comment

• Jittery I have to say I believe so few men are noble, like yourself and ours.
      The male adults in our FA's case used their partners as a human shield, got them to tell lies on the pretext that the"men" weren't even in the house when disclosures were made.
      Their partner's statements had absolutely nothing to do with truth and IF (and it's a massive one) it would be the partners who would be done for PTCJ, not them . Clever eh? Or so they thought.

With charges laid against them both now I am hoping at least one of the women will be honest, even if it's only to finally drive the last nail into the coffin of their very much guilty OH's.

I can't say much now as I am hoping and praying the latest developments will have some positive consequences for us
      They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

• hi

Originally posted by AmandaF View Post
        Jittery I have to say I believe so few men are noble, like yourself and ours.
        The male adults in our FA's case used their partners as a human shield, got them to tell lies on the pretext that the"men" weren't even in the house when disclosures were made.
        Their partner's statements had absolutely nothing to do with truth and IF (and it's a massive one) it would be the partners who would be done for PTCJ, not them . Clever eh? Or so they thought.

With charges laid against them both now I am hoping at least one of the women will be honest, even if it's only to finally drive the last nail into the coffin of their very much guilty OH's.

I can't say much now as I am hoping and praying the latest developments will have some positive consequences for us
        Well there's always people like this about. It may not be politically correct to say so but some small few are scum to put it politely. Let's hope they all reap exactly as they have sown!

Comment

• [MMM72, have moved your post to a separate thread]
          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• So stuart sutton chased the file for us and we where told the cps would have a decision on the 14th.... then he chased again and no news as yet. We still sit and wait.

Comment

• Have you heard any news yet??

Comment

• Nope. Nothing ...... It continues. X

Comment

• Originally posted by JEM92
                  My other half was taken in last December, and we are still waiting for a date.
                  Just found out his preliminary hearing will take place at the end of August, but unsure if it will go ahead as the files from the police etc are STILL not complete.
                  I'm growing more anxious every single day .
                  Hi JEM92

Welcome to the forum. It's a great first step to have posted, as I learnt a couple of months ago. I used to just look and read hoping to find comfort and then thought I need a little more as its a scarey time we are going through. Anxiety is part and parcel of this process but you will get through it and you will cope and come out the other side even if it doesn't feel like it at the moment. My husband was arrested and questioned earlier this year and we are awaiting a plea hearing. Please know you are not alone and as I found you will find strength from all the lovely support people on here. We all understand the same set of feelings which is a great comfort.

Comment

• Dreadful day

Had a dreadful day today. Cried lots and hate life. 4 mo the in....still alive ... just

Comment

• Hang in there!!

Originally posted by heartbreaking View Post
                      Had a dreadful day today. Cried lots and hate life. 4 mo the in....still alive ... just
                      Hi Hun.
                      Hang in there. You will have bad days. Probably more than the good.
                      Keep going tho.
                      There's always something good to look at, you just need to find it.
                      Don't give up.
                      We can't let them win!!!
                      Big hugs
                      YoH

Comment

• Originally posted by heartbreaking View Post
                        I understand how you feel. Hang in there. You will get through it. Often its the not knowing that's crippling, I remember feeling desperate and physically sick with worry. When you know what's happening you will find new resolve and a strange kind of relief as you will know what you are dealing with. I wish you the best and sending love and a big hug. Hang in there xx

Comment

• Sorry to hear you're feeling bad HB- I hope you get some clarification soon.

I don't hate life- I just hate the system that allows these things to happen. I take comfort in the simple things now- I have nothing left materially so just try and enjoy time with family and good friends, even looking at the moon and thinking how wonderful things we previously took for granted are.

It's life changing

Comment

• Almost at the 5 months mark. I cried yesterday. Knowing the verdict is coming soon and then the next step will be decided.

My OH is struggling. It's never got easier for him he's lost everything and has very little fight in him.

I hope when it's needed he will step up and fight these liars

Comment

• Our world is upside down

I haven't posted for a while just been up and down and a hectic life with having to be mum and dad. I went to see my husband with the boys yesterday another 400 mile round trip. It is so hard to leave him there. I feel for everyone that is in this situation it is so unjust. My husband has been away for almost 5 months now and it's so hard to be apart. I'm juggling full time work paying the bills dealing with the kids looking after elderly relatives and making sure the house is ticking over and of course visiting my husband. I will not stop fighting for him he won't be home for another 6 years if we don't get an appeal or something changes but I won't stop the fight. Theses liars will get what they deserve one day. The compensation has to be changed in Germany they stopped the compensation and the accusation rate fell by 80% which says it all.
                              My husband and I are stronger than ever I'm proud of him and I won't have anyone say anything bad about him. We have lost so much because of this but we haven't lost each other.
                              I've realised how strong I am I didn't. Think I was but everyone has commented on how well I'm doing. Don't get me wrong I ha e days where I just crumble but then I tell myself that won't help my husband or my kids. Sorry about the rant but I can speak out on here knowing I'm not judged and people understand how I'm feeling.

Comment

• I echo everything you have said Megane- those of us on the wrong side of trial must never give up..

people used to say that the truth will out and I lost all faith in that, But it does even if it seems to take forever, We find strength we never knew we had even when everything seems to be against us.

Things have to change, for us and for those who find themselves on this road in the future

Comment

Working...
                                X