Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heartbreaking View Post
    He's already been for it. Two weeks ago
    The process seems to be that the case goes to cps, then cps return it asking for specific things to be looked into, then after another interview the new info gets sent back to cps.
    Hopefully the file is being checked by cps, they'll still not be convinced there's enough evidence and then you'll get NFA!
    Hang in there hun!
    You're doing great, were all here fighting together.
    Best of all the luck in the world.
    Big hugs
    YoH

Comment

He's already been for it. Two weeks ago

They can't really justify another interview unless there are inconsistencies (between what your guy says in the first interview, then the police have gone back to check with the accuser). Or - if there is fresh evidence.

Your OH would have been told why he was there for the 2nd interview. Possibly he was in such a state he cannot remember, which is understandable, of course.
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• Oh they told him why. For his dates and medical records.

He was only in foe 25 mins

Comment

• They don't need to interview him with regards to getting his permission for medical records.

It sounds as though that this was about dates.

This would probably be that in his first interview he mentioned/denied certain dates (so thereby giving an alibi) so they have asked the accuser about that, She's changed the dates, so he is back in again.
          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• Yeah it was dates for 3 years nit the original 9 years. 1995 to 1998. Where he worked etc.

The solicitor said they usually try n catch them out but she was litrally. In and out. Got his working background and told him to go again.

Still no arrest

Comment

• So my partner has had another breakdown he is re medicated and struggling to eat again.

The doctor referred to him as a 'ticking time bomb'

I worry that when I get him home he won't nbe the same.

Comment

• I am so so sorry to hear this- my heart goes out to you both, it really does.

It is hard to keep going in the face of such adversity .

Look at the devastation these accusations cause- it's absolutely diabolical. It is THEY who are the criminals
                They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

So my partner has had another breakdown he is re medicated and struggling to eat again.

The doctor referred to him as a 'ticking time bomb'

I worry that when I get him home he won't nbe the same.
                  Oh Hun!
                  I'm so sorry. It's awful.
                  Let's hope he will be home really soon.
                  He won't be the same ever again but you will slowly learn to be happy again.
                  And you will both be stronger for it.
                  Meanwhile, try and be there for him.
                  Keep going and keep taking strength from us.
                  My OH says to tell him to hang in there!
                  He knows how he feels and it is totally gutting!
                  He's not alone. Take your time with things and get all the help you can.
                  Take care
                  YoH

Comment

• He's just totally had enough. Isolated for 6 mo the is pretty dam hard going.

Hes even started ringing the cps but they said they can't find him on their system so he just says he will keep ringing.

Life is an existence no living going on here

Comment

• It's hard to grasp this has been going on for 6 months. Two interviews gallons of tears.
                      How we are still standing is beyond me

Comment

It's hard to grasp this has been going on for 6 months. Two interviews gallons of tears.
                        How we are still standing is beyond me

I know how you feel - I'm just about to pass 5 months myself....and so far as I can tell, no investigating has been done in that time beyond "collecting reports"....none of my family or friends have been interviewed. Nothing basically. And despite numerous calls over the last 10 days to the OIC, my Legal Representative has been unable to get hold of him and the OIC has (apparently) ignored requests for a call back so far.

It's both frustrating and scary - has the "file" been on a desk gathering dust for 5 months because they're 'not interested'? Or have they worked on it every day for the last 5 months, fashioning a 'No.1 Best-Seller' in fiction writing?

I don't know. (you'll be able to identify with this....) I just want to know what's going on! Wait, no I don't. Hang on, yes I do. No I don't. Yes I do........

Comment

• I think we are the ones who could write a best seller- mine would be psychological thriller!
                          I know all too well how this feels and I fear the damage done is unrepairable.

But at the end of the day, we are still standing, not the same people we were all will ever be again, but the strength we find is incredible.

All we can do is keep going.

Hugs
                          They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

• We ran away... well we could of stayed away but returned.
                            It was nice to actually be 'normal' I just keep saying wouldn't it be nice to have a nfa next week. He's convinced he will be charged reading the stories. I just want my man home for Christmas so we can rebuild our lives

Comment

We ran away... well we could of stayed away but returned.
                              It was nice to actually be 'normal' I just keep saying wouldn't it be nice to have a nfa next week. He's convinced he will be charged reading the stories. I just want my man home for Christmas so we can rebuild our lives
                              Well done for getting away (and coming back!!)
                              Hang in those feelings, they'll help to keep u going.
                              My OH answers bail soon, and I can't think about anything else!
                              I'm desperately trying not to let it take over our lives but it's impossible to forget.
                              We can get through this!
                              I'm determined not to give up!
                              NFAs would be most welcome!!!
                              Keep praying for the right outcome!
                              YoH

Comment

We ran away... well we could of stayed away but returned.
                                Hang in there both of you. I know what you're going through. Thinking and praying for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X