Our world is upside down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks

He's got his fight back and is mentally much stronger than I've ever seen him throughout the whole thing.

Comment

• Just popped in to say hi.

Still alive here still fighting. Still praying my family might just be together on day xxx

Comment

• Praying for you too
        Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

• Originally posted by heartbreaking View Post
          Just popped in to say hi.

Still alive here still fighting. Still praying my family might just be together on day xxx
          Glad you're still fighting Hun!
          Wishing there was more we can do.
          Big big hugs
          It will be over soon, and I pray too it will the right outcome.
          Be strong, for all your lovely family's sake.
          YoH

Comment

• Court

1 week today is the trial.
            What I can gather it's a complete sham.
            Barrister is rubbish and told him to prepare for jail.
            15 month of hell.... looks like a nightmare that's never ever going to end for him.
            Absolutely gutted as the solicitor build himself up and really hasn't delivered the goods.

Comment

• I was thinking of you today!!
              I thought it was close now.
              How awful for him.
              Let's hope the jury see through all the rubbish.

It's not over yet!
              Big hugs
              YoH

Comment

• I hope so for his sake . He doesn't deserve any if this. He's so tired and drained and empty.... like he's alive but not.

Comment

• He was found guilty by jury.... he got 7 years and will serve 3.5. I have no faith that justice prevail's. He leaves a son who adores his daddy and a whole lot of heart break

Comment

• Any grounds for appeal???
                    YoH

Comment

• Am heartbroken for you please don't give up the hope of an appeal.
                      Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

• I only found out because I text his son's mum. No one has spoken to me and I doubt they will now...... I'm. Obviously the bad one

Comment

• I'm so sorry for you all. I really don't know what to say.

I remember you were kinda forced to go your separate ways. I'm guessing everyone is in shock at this point so try not to take the lack of contact too personally. Perhaps you can reach out to his family in time to find out more. You were a huge part of his life and there was a lot of love so hopefully they'll recognise that. I'm not sure why the family now see you as the enemy so I'm sorry if any of these suggestions are not practical.

I remember SS were involved would you be allowed written contact? Is that what you want? Do you want to support him still. Do you have support?

I'm asking too many questions and being utterly useless sorry. I'm here because of historic charges so your posts have really struck me over the months and I've felt so much for you. I only wish there was something I could do x

Comment

• Hi.... it's fine.
                            Ye's I have no choice in the end to walk away. I've had a very abusive text off a 'friend' this morning blaming me ... strangely enough I have no guilt because I did more than anyone of them. I just could not fight for someone who lost his fight.
                            We spoke last week and I submitted a statement. If he wasn't prepared to search for solicitors how could I? ?
                            If he gets in touch ofor course I will write. SS arent involved because there no relationship there. X

Comment

Working...
                            X