• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just have no idea what's going to happen it's sending me mad

Comment

• Originally posted by heartbreaking View Post
      Frustrated is an understatement.
      These people are just cracking on with there lives it's all over face book! Yet we are stuck.

If the alligations started 15 bloody years ago why have they waited until now to do something. Why why why why why ..... 
      All over Facebook? Hope you are taking screenshots!
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• Yes I have a file now I just put them in. I dont know if it will help but they certainly look fine going out posting selfies. Etc
        meanwhile we are falling apart unable to sleep eat or live any kind of normal life
        Last edited by heartbreaking; 28 June 2015, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• We have been informed that the cps should have an answer by Tuesday. ... We are wrecks again. My partner says if he is found guilty he dosent want me to write or ever see him again. He wants me to move on and be happy. How can I ever be happy again ??

I hate this all

Comment

We have been informed that the cps should have an answer by Tuesday. ... We are wrecks again. My partner says if he is found guilty he dosent want me to write or ever see him again. He wants me to move on and be happy. How can I ever be happy again ??

I hate this all
            I hate it too hon.
            We now have SS involved and are imminently expecting a visit.
            These constant blows are part of the journey I'm afraid.
            Hang in there though.
            My husband is not having a good day and is back to blaming me for all the trouble.
            He doesn't mean it but he's so frustrated.
            The lies are so ridiculous that I actually laughed at one point!
            How do they have the nerve??
            Anyway big hugs.
            Stick with us, we all need to stay together through this.
            Praying you will soon hear some good news and that your family is back together really soon.
            Keep strong.

Comment

• I truly hope you get the answer you want, what you deserve.

Your man is only trying to think of your life and wellbeing by saying these things- just gently tell him you will make your own mind up .My other half said the same things to me, told me my life would be easier if I just left him to rot, but I can't do that. Yes it would be easier if I actually believed him to be guilty, but as it is, no matter how hard it gets, I wouldn't be able to live with myself.
              It's true tho isn't it? How can you be happy if you walk away from an innocent man?

You know we all talk about anger, frustration etc but for me the worst bit is the loneliness, which is why I too am glad I stumbled across this forum. Hopefully it is a place where we can all keep each other going through the best and the worst of it.

Wishing you both well
              They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

• Hi
                My husband said the same to me too. He said to forget about bim and move on. Now that would be easy if I thought he was guilty but because I know he's 110% innocent I would be standing by him no matter what. If I have to wait for his release in 2021 then I will. I will not let this system win I will always fight for him. As Amanda said I'm just thankful I found this forum as the support on here is second to none. I've had my own family turn their backs on me but that's their loss not mine. This forum is like a family. Sorry if that sounds sad bit that what it feels like. There is always someone on gere with some kind words of support like a shoulder to cry on. Keep strong and support him.

Comment

• hi

Originally posted by Megane2015 View Post
                  Hi
                  My husband said the same to me too. He said to forget about bim and move on. Now that would be easy if I thought he was guilty but because I know he's 110% innocent I would be standing by him no matter what. If I have to wait for his release in 2021 then I will. I will not let this system win I will always fight for him. As Amanda said I'm just thankful I found this forum as the support on here is second to none. I've had my own family turn their backs on me but that's their loss not mine. This forum is like a family. Sorry if that sounds sad bit that what it feels like. There is always someone on gere with some kind words of support like a shoulder to cry on. Keep strong and support him.

Megane , heartbreaking, YoH,
                  My dear friends that is what we men are like. I would be NO different in your husband/ partners shoes, trying to be noble when the chips are down is just something we men do. Our hormones grant us that strength in the moment, those wear off if the situation drags out. THAT'S when we need you: your strength is of a different sort. I shan't say anymore, in a way your strength humbles me. I'd love to think I could be as strong as yourselves and Amanda in your collective shoes, but I'm not sure I could.
                  I truly wish I could do something other than just offer words.

Comment

• I would give anything to have us all together again. No one understands how hard it is and the fear we all have.

Comment

• We understand!

Originally posted by heartbreaking View Post
                      I would give anything to have us all together again. No one understands how hard it is and the fear we all have.
                      Oh I feel your pain so much!
                      My stomach is churning over and over and I feel like I've been kicked by a bull!
                      I don't know what SS are going to say or do. I feel helpless.
                      I think I'm going to lose our little family too.
                      We are all here for support and we must never give up.
                      I know I will be fighting this through.
                      I have worked too hard for what we have and I won't lose it all because of liars!
                      My fighting spirit is not exhausted yet!!
                      Be strong with me, we can get through this!
                      I'm crying as I type this and wishing I could help you!
                      Maybe just knowing we're here is helping a little bit??
                      Big hugs through cyber space!
                      YoH

Comment

I would give anything to have us all together again. No one understands how hard it is and the fear we all have.
                        Heartbreaking we DO understand, that's why we're on this forum.
                        YoH I've actually got tears as I read what you say!!!
                        My precious little family has been destroyed but as individuals we are still standing, ready to fight the next round.

I wish we could have a big national meet then we really could have a massive group hug, but for now virtual ones is all we have.

Stay strong, although I know it's hard
                        They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

• I didn't mean people on here ... people around us. His brother in law keeps saying why are we worried they have no proof. .. and stop panicking nothing will happen.

It's so frustrating. It's heartbreaking. But you all know that

Comment

I didn't mean people on here ... people around us. His brother in law keeps saying why are we worried they have no proof. .. and stop panicking nothing will happen.

Some people say that to me too, or words to that effect, 'if they had proof, you'll have been charged already'. I don't think they say that to be hurtful or to make light of the situation.

I just want to re iterate what Jittery has said, we draw our strength from those around us.

Comment

• hi

Originally posted by heartbreaking View Post
                              I didn't mean people on here ... people around us. His brother in law keeps saying why are we worried they have no proof. .. and stop panicking nothing will happen.

I had pretty much the same with a friend of mine. He and his wife got into a tit for tat battle over who should have custody of the kids. Got really nasty and she finally played the trump card and accussed him of raping her.

I can remember telling him he had nothing to worry about because it would be obvious to anyone that it was precisely that, just an escalation of a war between them and this was the logical conclusion.

I wish I'd known better. My friends just dismissed the accusation against me, all they said was "well you just wouldn't do something like that, we know you". True, but people who don't know me don't know that and they were the ones making the descision.

I feel for you, support from those close to us is not neccessarily all it might be- they don't realise the way it can affect the situation can have on those affected by it. Stay strong!

Comment

• hi

Originally posted by AmandaF View Post
                                Heartbreaking we DO understand, that's why we're on this forum.
                                YoH I've actually got tears as I read what you say!!!
                                My precious little family has been destroyed but as individuals we are still standing, ready to fight the next round.

I wish we could have a big national meet then we really could have a massive group hug, but for now virtual ones is all we have.

Stay strong, although I know it's hard
                                Big hug Amanda. Tears in your eyes or not you're doing a great job supporting others as usual

Comment

Working...
                                X