No announcement yet.

Our world is upside down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm on medication. ... We both are. It doesn't take away from the unknown.
    I've lost 2 stone and peoe are now asking what's wrong. I must look like ****

Comment

• hi

Originally posted by heartbreaking View Post
      I'm on medication. ... We both are. It doesn't take away from the unknown.
      I've lost 2 stone and peoe are now asking what's wrong. I must look like ****
      Try and keep your chin up! I'm always moved when I see your posts here, I just wish there was something I can do. All I can do is to add my good wishes to those of everybody else reading them and to hope everything turns out well for you and your partner.

Comment

• Hi, not very nice reading posts like this.
        Just here to give you words of courage, even though i am breaking myself. just looking at my 2 kids keeps me sane, but reading some posts here gets me scared.
        stay strong you not alone.

If only i could turn back the hands of time, stay strong.

Comment

• Hello. Thank you again for such kind words.

It just hangs over us all of the time. We settle then something sets us off again.

Last week it was finding out the case is with the cps.

Today is a Birthday. We all can't be together. We can't celebrate and the thoughts.... what will be doing next year? Is always there in my mind.

The need of finding a good experienced solicitor still priority.

Comment

• I thought you had already found a good solicitor?
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• We have had no recommended solicitors so we are still looking. We have a solicitor but because there is no charge we know we still have the freedom to look to be certain we have the best

Comment

• That's the thing about this forum though isn't it? We are all in various degrees of breaking/broken but we can still offer time and empathy to others who are also suffering.
                No, these posts aren't nice to read, but who else can understand the misery these false accusations bring?
                There are probably more out there who haven't found us yet
                They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

• Yes totally agree. We are just stuck in this phase. The fact there are two of them.we sit and question things that where in the statements.
                  How long should a statement be what derail etc... I know I shouldn't but it's in my head all the time. I litrally have no choice to switch off.

It's always there with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by AmandaF View Post
                    That's the thing about this forum though isn't it? We are all in various degrees of breaking/broken but we can still offer time and empathy to others who are also suffering.
                    No, these posts aren't nice to read, but who else can understand the misery these false accusations bring?
                    There are probably more out there who haven't found us yet
                    That's absolutely spot on. Outsiders never really understand and there's always that doubt you have in your own mind that the person you've told may be wondering if there's no smoke without fire - you wonder if they're just being nice to you. Which is why it's good to talk here and at the other forum.

@heartbreaking, all you can do is to stay as strong as possible for him, no matter how much you may just want to scream. You should take some comfort that he's innocent, that the police/CPS etc may make the right decisions and that one day this will just be a bad memory. Stay strong and survive.

Comment

• Thank you again 💚 it's the not know that kills me. It's not having my family together and being a single mammy again through no choice of my own. It's not seeing my step son.
                      Not being able to plan our holiday or wedding or the baby we wanted.
                      I need to switch off live from day to day. .. I know this;but life was so perfect before this I struggle to know I may never get that back.

Comment

• Hard day today .. totally flat!

I hate these days

Comment

• They're horrible aren't they?
                          Sometimes I can't find the energy to keep going, but hard as it is, we must.
                          What else are we to do?

I know what you mean about everything you feel you've lost- it does feel unbearable. What gets to me is the only person that would get me through isn't here.

Hopefully days like these will become less
                          Hugs x
                          They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

• It's so hard... my heart goes out to you. I think I will be in bed early tonight to the day over with.

Comment

• Frustrated is an understatement.
                              These people are just cracking on with there lives it's all over face book! Yet we are stuck.

If the alligations started 15 bloody years ago why have they waited until now to do something. Why why why why why ..... 😢😢

Comment

• Sending you lots of strength to get through this. I can sense the emotion in you and remember it well in our case.

I look back and don't really know of anything that gets us thru this hell. I guess it is ...... just take each day at a time. Every waking moment is difficult - I remember it well.

Sending you kind thoughts and care.x

Comment

Working...
                                X