Help Me please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Me please

Hello I'm new. I was raped three times this year twice in January by different men and again in February by one of the same men. I know both my attackers. I live in constant fear. I haven't been completely honest with those trying to help me and something I haven't told any of them apart from my nurse on Friday in a form of a letter was that I was raped analy and now I live in fear of going to the toilet. It hurts so much I think I'm damaged. I am also bleeding and in pain when I urinate.
    I feel so empty and hurt and numb and I live in constant fear. I am suicidal and today is not a good day. I am also a self harmer. I need help

hi

Originally posted by Beetlebailey View Post
    Hello I'm new. I was raped three times this year twice in January by different men and again in February by one of the same men. I know both my attackers. I live in constant fear. I haven't been completely honest with those trying to help me and something I haven't told any of them apart from my nurse on Friday in a form of a letter was that I was raped analy and now I live in fear of going to the toilet. It hurts so much I think I'm damaged. I am also bleeding and in pain when I urinate.
    I feel so empty and hurt and numb and I live in constant fear. I am suicidal and today is not a good day. I am also a self harmer. I need help
    Well, this is a good start, at least you're being honest here! Obviously the next step will be to be honest with the people who are trying to help you. I can't really help, but I would ask: are there reasons around your descision not to be honest with them? If there are, it may be an idea to address them ( if you can identify them ) and try to move forward from there.

In your position I'm guessing I would feel too humiliated to want to mention it to anyone. The letter you've sent to your nurse I'm sure will be a help. If you are in pain and can feel damage, then I would send a letter to your GP explaining your reason for sending it. Be strong!

Comment

Sad

It is so sad that this has had so few replies yet you are in so much pain. You do need to tell your gp the truth as you may be physically damaged and without proper treatment you may heal badly. I know it's hard and humiliating but the letter you wrote your nurse should help as he/she will now have to tell the doctor for you, which will hopefully mean you don't have to bring it up.

I really hope you get the help you need x

Comment

Originally posted by Strugglingtomoveon View Post
        It is so sad that this has had so few replies yet you are in so much pain. You do need to tell your gp the truth as you may be physically damaged and without proper treatment you may heal badly. I know it's hard and humiliating but the letter you wrote your nurse should help as he/she will now have to tell the doctor for you, which will hopefully mean you don't have to bring it up.

I really hope you get the help you need x
        You have recently read and responded to some older threads, which means of course that the OP may not now be around to see your replies.

For instance Beetlebailey, the OP in this thread, has not visited the forum since early May.

This is not an issue as your reply may well help anyone else who reads the thread, but you probably will not get a response from the OP....
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Working...
        X