mum of teenage boy with mental health issues accused of oral rape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mitchell03 View Post
    Well it was a big fat no followed by another visit from social services to remind me of the contract I signed to say he must stay at my parents and to sign another we have yet to be allocated a social worker (there so busy ) and to undergo a risk assessment although we've already had an initial one I just no there gna go through my life with a fine tooth comb look for dirt I have a daughter who's at certain points has been in trouble at school for bullying (not true ) that will be down to my parenting of course being a single mum is a hard enough job without all this stress I find myself unravelling by the time evening comes and I lay in bed going over all the things that could happen should this go to court I hate my life and the only thing keeping me partialy sane is my baby
    Well at least you know for sure now.
    Can put that worry to bed.
    Is there anywhere else he likes to go, apart from home obviously!
    Perhaps arrange a few days out instead of a holiday?
    Or just spend the day doing things he likes to do at your parents house?
    Try and find things that you CAN do.
    It's gonna be a rough road and these little distractions can really help you get through.
    Keep going, and keep looking for good things in your life even if they're tiny! They are there!
    Sending hugs

Comment

Hi thank you for your kind words it means a lot I just feel so bamboozled by the whole thing and how the authorities can literaly rip your life to shreds on the say so of one person I just don't understand what's going to happen I asked what support is there is for my boy because he simply does not understand what's happening and how serious an allegation it is and the answer is none he's just left to rot a child himself but because he's a boy it's automatically assumed he's a sex offender I dispise the system and dearly hope someone totally changes the way they work and to make sure that lives aren't destroyed in the process of investigation

Comment

Working...
      X