Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

Hi
    I signed up because a lovely friend of mine has been falsely accused and is in bits. I am wide awake at half 3 in the morning worrying about him as the idea is so far from the truth I almost want to shake the police and say have you gone mad!

Hang in there- you'll find advice and support on here
    They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

hi

Originally posted by angryface View Post
      Hi
      I signed up because a lovely friend of mine has been falsely accused and is in bits. I am wide awake at half 3 in the morning worrying about him as the idea is so far from the truth I almost want to shake the police and say have you gone mad!
      It is very upsetting and I'm guessing the fact that you can't act is causing a lot of pent up anger. It is a difficult thing to have to go through, but stay strong! I'm sure you'll find a way to channel that anger in a better direction when the chance presents itself.

The truth'll come out hopefully sooner rather than later. Good luck, stay on the forum and ask questions- someone'll be able to help

Comment

Thanks for the support! And yes I am angry. Very! It is the most vile thing someone could falsely accuse anyone of and weakens true victims plights.

Comment

I think most of us on here would subscribe to that view!! I'm a falsely accused and my partner is now a wrongly convicted. It's frustrating, heartbreaking, unjust, the list goes on. And it's happening all too often.
          As I said, look on here for advice and all the best
          They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Hi

Has he been charged?
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
              Has he been charged?
              Been arrested, isn't that the same?

Comment

No. Arrests are usually par for course when a serious allegation has been made.

A Charge is made when the police have complete their "investigations" sent it to CPS who then have decided to proceed with the case.

It could be NFA'd. No further Action.
                People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                  No. Arrests are usually par for course when a serious allegation has been made.

A Charge is made when the police have complete their "investigations" sent it to CPS who then have decided to proceed with the case.

It could be NFA'd. No further Action.
                  Oh I see! This is all sadly new to me, then no not charged.

Comment

hi again

Oh I see! This is all sadly new to me, then no not charged.
                    It's quite possible nothing will come of this; you may "just" go through 2-3 months of living on your nerves then get a letter or phone call telling you there's no need to answer bail, i.e. there's no case to answer. Has bail been set?

Comment

Working...
                    X