please help any one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help any one

i am writing in regurads to my brother , on thursday 9th april he was aressted for rape and later that day charged next day he apperad at court and was bailed to my

address out of his home town till the 1st of may when they will be a preliminary hearing at the crown court with bail conditions been the usaul hes not to contact said

victim and to sign bail once a week
    so bit of back ground to the case is as follows he met this girl over a year ago they live across from each other in a small terrace ,he helped her move in along with

my other brother after that he had no real contact expect for hello in passing ,untill two months later when she added him on facebook stateing someone had told her he

sells drugs(speed / anphetim) which althro wrong he fully admits ,anyway he said yes and he started to become her supplier daily . around two months later she invited

him for a drink after talking on her front he told her he didnt drink but she incourged him and he says he felt stupid to refuse after having 3 cans after never

drinking before he was completly intoxicated the girl then proceded to kiss him then undress him and herself and they had sex .he says he was very very scared to say or

do anything as he felt imbaressed and silly at 19 years old he had never done anything with a girl afterwards she asked him for drugs and he give her them .two days

later the same happened again expect this time he refused to drink but same pattern her undressing him ,sex then asking for drugs on the third occasion she asked him

have you told anyone about us to which he said no (shes very good friends with my mum will make sence later ) and she told him good make sure you dont tell no one .
    this carried on for 2-3 months then one day she told him there was a ghost in her house (not only him she told lots of people ) she had videos on her phone of what she

said where orbs and that the ghost was pinning her on the bed and trying to do things to her and she was scarred to stay alone so my brother offered to stay there and

this became a regular thing untill he was permently there with her and her 3 children
    so fast forward to feb this year my brother was still living /staying with her and she was having a party she had invited lots of people who my brother knew none of

them and her friend brought along two friends boy and girl in a relantionship who she had never met before and no one knows who they are expect the boys first name she

decided that these could stay instead of going home bearing in mind she had never met these before and her child was in the house !
    she went to bed at 2 my brother stayed down stairs with this boy and his girlfriend 20 minutes later he asked to go to the toilet apon doing so my brother heard the

distinctive noise the girls bedroom door made so he went upstairs to check everything was ok and the baby hadent woken (he was the only one who hadent been drinking as

stated he dont drink ) he seen the boy shaking said victim and asked what he was doing ?? this happened on 3 seprate occaissons untill my brother asked them to leave
    the next day they was discussing this and she said im phoning the police ,the police came and took a statement of her and my brother about this boy and she said she

couldnt remember as she had been drinking the police obivously took samples and blood test ,one week later social services was contacted as she was found to have three

drugs in her system one been a class a drug and so she was told she has to have weekly checks my brother decided to stay back at my mums,
    so everything she says is true my brother says expect the fact they had sex that night after he woke her to tell her the boy was in her room
    so 7/8 weeks later the police can find nothing on this joe but dna that says her and my brother have slept together so now he suddenly has raped her because she cant

remember anything bearing in my he was her witness at the start !!
    im next going to talk about my brother he is 20 years old never been in trouble before never charged no crimnal recored or not known to the police still lives with his

parents . at 6/7 years old he was pulled out school by my mum because the school wanted him testing as his learning capicty and behavior wasnt of his peers ,things

where kind of diffrent back then and she refused and just removed him from school , he is very easily led and forgiving even now he dosent understand the servierty of

what hes been charged with and just answer with ill be good because i never did it i wouldnt hurt her or no one even tho ive explained over and over look think of your

self she dosent care about ruining your life ,because of this hes never so much as had a bill in his name bank card nothing and people refer to him as a child (are you

following why she said he wasnt allowed to tell no one they was sleeping together espically my mum ) he has a serve serve speach problem (stutter) so bad infact when i

took him to his bail yesterday he had to give permission for me to speak as they couldnt understand him as he only has certian words he can say without a stutter as hes

got older hes adapted like yes ,no,please even his own name is a struggle for him to say he can write but some of his letters are back to front or spelt as you would

say them because of his inabitly to sometimes talk he can come extremly anxious and angry with him self and can be so destressed he will hit him self (full punshes )

in the face
    so he was aressted i myself called the police station and asked the officer to be made aware of his speech problems for his interview and the officer and i quote said

well i think its clear for anyone to see he can only just say his name !! i told him there was no real need to be rude and ended the call
    anyway we found out he had been charged and my mum visted him he was very very distressed and was hitting himself voilently after she calmed him down he told her i

never did anything with her even tho dna eviedence was there and this is also what he had said in his interview ,my mum could sence something was wrong the hitting in

the face new he had something there but didnt no how to tell her (you learn the signs after so many years ) eventully he said the im not allowed to tell you she (said

victim) will get in trouble and they will take her kids and it will be my fault after great talking with him he blurted everything out that had happened over the last

10 months
    my mum asked could he be reinterviewd with some help and was told no even tho he openly said he lied in the interview but as far as the police are concerned this is

open and shut case he said no dna says yes !
    any way fast forward to now the (said victim ) found out he was here and sent safe gurad police to my house saying my kids was in danger even tho a judge had bailed him

here i said this is harrasment no one cares of course after all he is the acussed !!
    i contacted his solicitor who was also the duty solicitor on cal for the police that night and was in his interview he told me and i quote 'you have done nothing wrong

your brother has if people are coming about your kids get him out ' this is the guy thats supposed to be helping him ! i told him my brothers done nothing wrong he is

innocent and reguradless his view or as his brief or not he is innocent untill proven otherwise the law states i aslo said i think my brother (two police officer have

also said this after talking to him ) that he should of had help in his interview he said no he was fine he just takes a while ,,,,no way he cant even say his own name

and i really beilive his human right acts was abused had he of not spoken english help would be offerd ??
    so as i said i no my brother has been totally stupid in his interview but is there anything i can do i have 187 messages screen shot from facebook of her asking him for

drugs to lend money to buy her things i have at least 30 messages proving he lived at her house proving he was her in living baby sitter while she went out ,i have a

statement from a lady who lives on the street who caught them in bed one day but swore not to tell my mum ,i have another girl (her friend ) that says they was together

i have at least 2 other people saying they was also sleeping with her in exchange for drugs ,she was also sleeping with my other brother ,i have messages proving shes a

prolific drug user ,i have message to my self saying she couldnt cope without my brother or her kids wont sleep till hes home ,i have message on his facebook from her

after the said attack saying u ok i can only trust you etc etc ,and contact with family till last wednesday ,ive been told shes acussed 4 people 5 if u include the

orignal boy at the start of this before (altho im not sure whats been reported to police ) also the day my brother was aressted two hours before she put a status saying

ill get my revenge ive tryed telling the solicitor all this hes not intrested at all ive tryed saying he needs a medical espically speech wise hes not intrrested in

anything ive got to say i dont understand he is suposed to be helping any any any advise is welcome thank sorry for any typos

What the hell ??

Im so sorry to hear about your brother. My brother is autistic and unfortunately people take advantage of him. Like your brother he finds it hard to communicate sometimes and can get upset with himself for not being able to be 'normal' ( whatever normal is )!!!
    Anyway i think it would be best if you changed the solicitor - you say he was the duty solicitor and after reading about the many tales about duty solicitors on this forum you will find that the majority of them are cr@p.

Thats just my view but im sure there will be other people that can advise you better than me.
    All the best
    'God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers'

Comment

It seems that given your brother's obvious difficulties, he should have had an "appropriate adult" with him. If he didn't then do you know if the solicitor requested one, but was refused?

Your brother needs a solicitor who is experienced in defending false allegations with the additional experience of working with people who are mentally/educationally challenged.

As he has been a supplier of Class A/B drugs then that may well be used against him, as "bad character". Was it suggested that he drugged her up before allegedly raping her?

The complainant appears to be "vulnerable" as in abusing drugs and alcohol. She may well have a psychiatric history, so her medical records may well assist.
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Hi, so sorry to hear about this

I followed the whole story except the bit about your brother seeing this boy 'shaking' her 3 times. sorry for my ignorance but I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying she was raped by this boy visitor 3 times? Or that he was seen physically shaking her to try to wake her

When you mentioned that they called the police, why was this?

If sounds like you have a good case if she is alleging no sexual encounters yet you have some evidence which shows they did

Rights fighter: if he should have had an appropriate adult with him (but didn't) where does this leave them. Could it be thrown out if proven that the police did not do their job correctly.

Comment

Probably an abuse of process that can be argued prior to trial. Depending on the judge's decision it might be thrown out and there again, it might not. If it is, the CPS may well then try to appeal the "terminating ruling" (chucking it out). It really depends on the circumstances of that particular case.

In the last few years things have drastically changed and it's getting easier to get these cases to trial (regardless of what the police / CPS / rape crisis groups say) because some that proceed to trial, latterly would never have done.

Comment

sorry all for not replying

the shaking bit she had a party with friends and 1 friend brought 2 people along with her 1 boy and his girlfriend she had never met these before but said they could sleep at her house on 3 seprate occasions my brother found this boy in her room saying he was trying to wake her up
            one the third time my brother asked them both to leave the next day she said she was worried what he had been doing as she couldnt remember so called the police but no one including the police can find this boy all they no is his first name ,,so her first acusation 8 weeks ago was about this boy and my brother was her witness but because the police cant find him and only traces of intercourse with my brother hes now the attacker hope im making sense

in reguards to his interview he had no help i spoke to his legal team which is the same legal team the police got him and he said he had 5 minutes with him before the interview and felt no help was needed he said yes ok hes very very slow with speach but i felt he could get there ,,this is the same person who told me your brothers the wrong one not u ,,,,what chance does he stand

the drug charge i know admitting this will result in another charge but its a chance hes going to have to take because its the truth and no the police are not saying she was drugged shes saying she drunk so much beer she cant remember anything or that she didnt wake up at all while been raped

she has got a bad past with mental health ,child protection in place

so where does everyone suggest i go from here how could i prove or apply that his statement should of had help so he was able to answer clearly or that this girl had scared him in to doing excatly what she wanted

Comment

hi

Originally posted by Genuine View Post
              Im so sorry to hear about your brother. My brother is autistic and unfortunately people take advantage of him. Like your brother he finds it hard to communicate sometimes and can get upset with himself for not being able to be 'normal' ( whatever normal is )!!!
              Anyway i think it would be best if you changed the solicitor - you say he was the duty solicitor and after reading about the many tales about duty solicitors on this forum you will find that the majority of them are cr@p.

Thats just my view but im sure there will be other people that can advise you better than me.
              All the best
              my little boy is 8 and going through he process of been statemented and i know 100% he gets it from my brother and had he had had the help when younger he would of got statemented i think this is what upsets me more its a glimpse in to the future of how people can take advantge because my little boy like my brother takes everything littral thre is no inbetween for him xxx

Comment

Originally posted by needingserioushelp View Post
                ........the drug charge i know admitting this will result in another charge but its a chance hes going to have to take because its the truth and no the police are not saying she was drugged shes saying she drunk so much beer she cant remember anything or that she didnt wake up at all while been raped

she has got a bad past with mental health ,child protection in place ............d

I am not saying that this will result in another Charge. It may not. I don't know.

It could, however, be used as "bad character" - in other words - to criticise him. Having said that, the Crown would have to argue before the judge to allow that in. This is why I asked if she had alleged that he had drugged her.

my little boy is 8 and going through he process of been statemented and i know 100% he gets it from my brother and had he had had the help when younger he would of got statemented i think this is what upsets me more its a glimpse in to the future of how people can take advantge because my little boy like my brother takes everything littral thre is no inbetween for him xxx

Does....

my little boy is 8 and going through he process of been statemented

.....mean that the police have taken a statement from your little boy about his potential mental health/learning difficulties, or are they asking him if he has been assaulted by your brother?

Comment

No

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                  I am not saying that this will result in another Charge. It may not. I don't know.

It could, however, be used as "bad character" - in other words - to criticise him. Having said that, the Crown would have to argue before the judge to allow that in. This is why I asked if she had alleged that he had drugged her.

Does....

.....mean that the police have taken a statement from your little boy about his potential mental health/learning difficulties, or are they asking him if he has been assaulted by your brother?
                  Noooo my little boy is in the process of been dignosed with autisum "statemented" is what it's called but my brother is just like him in the way he acts

Comment

Oh ok. I still believe that he should have had an appropriate adult. If this does result in a Charge I would strongly advise you to instruct a solicitor who knows what they are doing. I am sure that one can be found in the list of recommended solicitors who is used to dealing with autistic clients.

Please keep us updated

Comment

hi

Originally posted by needingserioushelp View Post
                      i am writing in regurads to my brother , on thursday 9th april he was aressted for rape and later that day charged next day he apperad at court and was bailed to my

address out of his home town till the 1st of may when they will be a preliminary hearing at the crown court with bail conditions been the usaul hes not to contact said

victim and to sign bail once a week
                      so bit of back ground to the case is as follows he met this girl over a year ago they live across from each other in a small terrace ,he helped her move in along with

my other brother after that he had no real contact expect for hello in passing ,untill two months later when she added him on facebook stateing someone had told her he

sells drugs(speed / anphetim) which althro wrong he fully admits ,anyway he said yes and he started to become her supplier daily . around two months later she invited

him for a drink after talking on her front he told her he didnt drink but she incourged him and he says he felt stupid to refuse after having 3 cans after never

drinking before he was completly intoxicated the girl then proceded to kiss him then undress him and herself and they had sex .he says he was very very scared to say or

do anything as he felt imbaressed and silly at 19 years old he had never done anything with a girl afterwards she asked him for drugs and he give her them .two days

later the same happened again expect this time he refused to drink but same pattern her undressing him ,sex then asking for drugs on the third occasion she asked him

have you told anyone about us to which he said no (shes very good friends with my mum will make sence later ) and she told him good make sure you dont tell no one .
                      this carried on for 2-3 months then one day she told him there was a ghost in her house (not only him she told lots of people ) she had videos on her phone of what she

said where orbs and that the ghost was pinning her on the bed and trying to do things to her and she was scarred to stay alone so my brother offered to stay there and

this became a regular thing untill he was permently there with her and her 3 children
                      so fast forward to feb this year my brother was still living /staying with her and she was having a party she had invited lots of people who my brother knew none of

them and her friend brought along two friends boy and girl in a relantionship who she had never met before and no one knows who they are expect the boys first name she

decided that these could stay instead of going home bearing in mind she had never met these before and her child was in the house !
                      she went to bed at 2 my brother stayed down stairs with this boy and his girlfriend 20 minutes later he asked to go to the toilet apon doing so my brother heard the

distinctive noise the girls bedroom door made so he went upstairs to check everything was ok and the baby hadent woken (he was the only one who hadent been drinking as

stated he dont drink ) he seen the boy shaking said victim and asked what he was doing ?? this happened on 3 seprate occaissons untill my brother asked them to leave
                      the next day they was discussing this and she said im phoning the police ,the police came and took a statement of her and my brother about this boy and she said she

couldnt remember as she had been drinking the police obivously took samples and blood test ,one week later social services was contacted as she was found to have three

drugs in her system one been a class a drug and so she was told she has to have weekly checks my brother decided to stay back at my mums,
                      so everything she says is true my brother says expect the fact they had sex that night after he woke her to tell her the boy was in her room
                      so 7/8 weeks later the police can find nothing on this joe but dna that says her and my brother have slept together so now he suddenly has raped her because she cant

remember anything bearing in my he was her witness at the start !!
                      im next going to talk about my brother he is 20 years old never been in trouble before never charged no crimnal recored or not known to the police still lives with his

parents . at 6/7 years old he was pulled out school by my mum because the school wanted him testing as his learning capicty and behavior wasnt of his peers ,things

where kind of diffrent back then and she refused and just removed him from school , he is very easily led and forgiving even now he dosent understand the servierty of

what hes been charged with and just answer with ill be good because i never did it i wouldnt hurt her or no one even tho ive explained over and over look think of your

self she dosent care about ruining your life ,because of this hes never so much as had a bill in his name bank card nothing and people refer to him as a child (are you

following why she said he wasnt allowed to tell no one they was sleeping together espically my mum ) he has a serve serve speach problem (stutter) so bad infact when i

took him to his bail yesterday he had to give permission for me to speak as they couldnt understand him as he only has certian words he can say without a stutter as hes

got older hes adapted like yes ,no,please even his own name is a struggle for him to say he can write but some of his letters are back to front or spelt as you would

say them because of his inabitly to sometimes talk he can come extremly anxious and angry with him self and can be so destressed he will hit him self (full punshes )

in the face
                      so he was aressted i myself called the police station and asked the officer to be made aware of his speech problems for his interview and the officer and i quote said

well i think its clear for anyone to see he can only just say his name !! i told him there was no real need to be rude and ended the call
                      anyway we found out he had been charged and my mum visted him he was very very distressed and was hitting himself voilently after she calmed him down he told her i

never did anything with her even tho dna eviedence was there and this is also what he had said in his interview ,my mum could sence something was wrong the hitting in

the face new he had something there but didnt no how to tell her (you learn the signs after so many years ) eventully he said the im not allowed to tell you she (said

victim) will get in trouble and they will take her kids and it will be my fault after great talking with him he blurted everything out that had happened over the last

10 months
                      my mum asked could he be reinterviewd with some help and was told no even tho he openly said he lied in the interview but as far as the police are concerned this is

open and shut case he said no dna says yes !
                      any way fast forward to now the (said victim ) found out he was here and sent safe gurad police to my house saying my kids was in danger even tho a judge had bailed him

here i said this is harrasment no one cares of course after all he is the acussed !!
                      i contacted his solicitor who was also the duty solicitor on cal for the police that night and was in his interview he told me and i quote 'you have done nothing wrong

your brother has if people are coming about your kids get him out ' this is the guy thats supposed to be helping him ! i told him my brothers done nothing wrong he is

innocent and reguradless his view or as his brief or not he is innocent untill proven otherwise the law states i aslo said i think my brother (two police officer have

also said this after talking to him ) that he should of had help in his interview he said no he was fine he just takes a while ,,,,no way he cant even say his own name

and i really beilive his human right acts was abused had he of not spoken english help would be offerd ??
                      so as i said i no my brother has been totally stupid in his interview but is there anything i can do i have 187 messages screen shot from facebook of her asking him for

drugs to lend money to buy her things i have at least 30 messages proving he lived at her house proving he was her in living baby sitter while she went out ,i have a

statement from a lady who lives on the street who caught them in bed one day but swore not to tell my mum ,i have another girl (her friend ) that says they was together

i have at least 2 other people saying they was also sleeping with her in exchange for drugs ,she was also sleeping with my other brother ,i have messages proving shes a

prolific drug user ,i have message to my self saying she couldnt cope without my brother or her kids wont sleep till hes home ,i have message on his facebook from her

after the said attack saying u ok i can only trust you etc etc ,and contact with family till last wednesday ,ive been told shes acussed 4 people 5 if u include the

orignal boy at the start of this before (altho im not sure whats been reported to police ) also the day my brother was aressted two hours before she put a status saying

ill get my revenge ive tryed telling the solicitor all this hes not intrested at all ive tryed saying he needs a medical espically speech wise hes not intrrested in

anything ive got to say i dont understand he is suposed to be helping any any any advise is welcome thank sorry for any typos

Sorry to hear about what's happened to your brother. I don't know if it's any help, but I know the police told me that evidence of a relationship between myself and my accuser would lead to her being re-interviewed. My solicitor then told me that she would have to give a very good reason as to why she had continued to tell me that she loved me, etc.

Doesn't neccessarily mean they'll drop it, but it will weaken her claims. There sound to be some similarities?
                      Good luck, hope all goes as well as it can.

Comment

Working...
                      X