Jittery's thoughts 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jittery's thoughts 2

Posted this earlier, think it'll get swallowed in the old post so I've re-posted it here.

I'm in a good mood, so I've put a humorous slant on this scenario.

Now I'm in the shoes of a criminal, I'm a useful assett to my crime boss and I'll be difficult to replace. On hearing my tale, my boss makes a couple of calls...

2 people knock on my accuser's door.

Doris "the knitting needle" is a hitwoman. Her method of attack? Moving faster than the eye can follow, she crochets a beanie hat so gaudy that, forced to wear it her hapless victims dies of shame less than 400 yards from their own front door!

Benny "the slasher" is a hitman. His method of attack? He can in the twinkling of an eye visit the loo, wash AND dry his hands and be back in a speed so horrifying that his hapless victims suffer instant cardiac arrest!

Using a false ID under his alias Ian Percy Freely, it is slasher who tricks my accuser into letting them in. Pressurised by the needle into serving tea and biscuits she serves slasher with a mug; a fatal error! They make themselves known, and, with the needle producing a ball of coloured yarns and slasher shifting uneasily in his seat and eyeing the loo door she caves in and withdraws her statement!

Hope this has cheered you up a bit reading this comical account. My point though is this. If I were a criminal with the support of a criminal network, it may well be that my accuser would be frightened into backing off.
    As it is, I am not in this situation. To my mind there is a real danger here that the number of falsely accused going to court will disproportionately increase as will the number of falsely accused being convicted.
    Any thoughts?

oops!

Originally posted by jittery View Post
    Posted this earlier, think it'll get swallowed in the old post so I've re-posted it here.

I'm in a good mood, so I've put a humorous slant on this scenario.

Now I'm in the shoes of a criminal, I'm a useful assett to my crime boss and I'll be difficult to replace. On hearing my tale, my boss makes a couple of calls...

2 people knock on my accuser's door.

Doris "the knitting needle" is a hitwoman. Her method of attack? Moving faster than the eye can follow, she crochets a beanie hat so gaudy that, forced to wear it her hapless victims dies of shame less than 400 yards from their own front door!

Benny "the slasher" is a hitman. His method of attack? He can in the twinkling of an eye visit the loo, wash AND dry his hands and be back in a speed so horrifying that his hapless victims suffer instant cardiac arrest!

Using a false ID under his alias Ian Percy Freely, it is slasher who tricks my accuser into letting them in. Pressurised by the needle into serving tea and biscuits she serves slasher with a mug; a fatal error! They make themselves known, and, with the needle producing a ball of coloured yarns and slasher shifting uneasily in his seat and eyeing the loo door she caves in and withdraws her statement!

Hope this has cheered you up a bit reading this comical account. My point though is this. If I were a criminal with the support of a criminal network, it may well be that my accuser would be frightened into backing off.
    As it is, I am not in this situation. To my mind there is a real danger here that the number of falsely accused going to court will disproportionately increase as will the number of falsely accused being convicted.
    Any thoughts?
    Sorry, just noticed I've wrongly posted this as Help and Advice been raped?- Apologies!

Comment

Originally posted by jittery View Post
      Sorry, just noticed I've wrongly posted this as Help and Advice been raped?- Apologies!
      I didn't notice....but moved it now!
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Working...
      X