I was falsely accused of raping a man three weeks ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was falsely accused of raping a man three weeks ago

I was falsely accused of raping a man three weeks ago. all the charges have been dropped but the damage is already done. I was suspended from work as I'm a cleaning manager in a residential home. They refused to pay me suspension pay. The police went to my work in a riot van to get me. What can I do. Iv only been at my job 7 months. They no I haven't done nothing as the police rang them. But they are still being very funny

Hi

Originally posted by burnz View Post
    I was falsely accused of raping a man three weeks ago. all the charges have been dropped but the damage is already done. I was suspended from work as I'm a cleaning manager in a residential home. They refused to pay me suspension pay. The police went to my work in a riot van to get me. What can I do. Iv only been at my job 7 months. They no I haven't done nothing as the police rang them. But they are still being very funny
    It's awful isn't it? My work bring me into contact with vulnerable people, I left and told my employers why. With an airy wave of the hand I was told I could just come back when the charge was dropped, the trouble is there are so many liars about that the police have a huge backlog. I've been told it'll take months, but of course work don't know that and as time drags on they'll take it as a sign of guilt. I'm resigned to losing that job.
    With the national hysteria around sex charges, for which you can spend more time in prison than for murdering someone, I can imagine they will be off with you. If by some miracle I were to get my job back I can imagine many whispers of " I think that's him over there". The best thing I can do is to form my own company as you have managed a cleaning operation I'm sure you'll have enough about you to start one yourself. It's not ideal, but it's do-able.
    Anyway, whatever you do all the best and stay strong!
    J

Comment

thats another issue my son had to face. he was always the breadwinner in the family until she was forced into work when tax credits stopped for their son and thats when she started going out more, neglecting my grandson and taking drugs, so my son was a stay home parent as she earnt more in her job than he could working part time and juggling a university course. he could not finish his course as his concentration level dropped so low and he cannot get work because he has to tell them about the charges. so I have supported him and my grandson on a low income myself and have gotten into so much debt it is scary. not complaining as family are worth more than money any day but when this is all over we have a long way to go to get our lives back on track whilst she so brazenly announces she just wants the case over so she can get on with her life.

Comment

Working...
      X