son been accused of rape.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• son been accused of rape.

My 16 year old son has been accused of raping a 12 year old in his bedroom. He met this girl 3 to 4 weeks back and she told him she was 15. I was happy for him as he had been through a tough time cos his mate had killed himself and various other things. He seemed happy. Last sat she came here. I never saw her face ever though just the back of her. She came here about 3pm and left about 7.25 he walked her home holding hands with her as my partner saw him when he had gone the shop. The charge is that at approx 1pm he forced her head under the covers and made her perform oral sex. Then between 6 and 7 pm he forced her to have sex. At 6.25 pm I was taking my 5 year old for a bath and he came out of the bedroom and asked could she go toilet . She did and they went back in the room laughing and joking then like I said he walked her home at 7.20. On the Sunday he spoke on the phone to her but he got a message off her mum saying to stay away from her she is only 12 or she will involve the police. He told me this and I told him her mum wouldn't lie and to stay away. On Tuesday eve she came to our door with a friend and was talking to him with the door open. They were laughing and joking. After she went I asked him what she was doing here he said they were only talking. Then on Thurs he had a message off her friend saying her mum was coming to see me cos there saying he slept with her he said he hadn't.

Then ar 7.20 6 police officers turned up at the door. My heart sank we weventually tracked him down cos he had gone out with a friend playing pool. I went with the police to get him and we went to the station. He mentioned he wanted to go with his friend who killed himself . The police placed a copper in front of his door so we couldn't tamper with any evidence. Then cos I gave a statement of what I just said I couldn't be his appropriate adult. Social services had two do it and as it was 1.30am they had to bed him down. Finally the next day at 4.30 csi came to gather evidence. They only took his bedding and his phone. We then went to collect him and he is on bail till 17th July . As a family we are devastated and are totally behind him. I'm terrified he will try and kill himself.we are ringing the docs on Mon but will have social services coming. They told me he has to be supervised with my 5 year old. I told them he was no risk to them but understood it from there view. We haven't told my son this as I fear this would tip him over the edge. I worry for him and us all cos it is the aftermath. The police were great with us and can see were a decent family. I feel like I'm I'm a nightmare and trying to be strong for everyone. Wondered if others in a similar situation could share there experiences xx
    Thanks for reading from a heartbroken mum x

Anyone ?

Originally posted by janjoe10 View Post
    My 16 year old son has been accused of raping a 12 year old in his bedroom. He met this girl 3 to 4 weeks back and she told him she was 15. I was happy for him as he had been through a tough time cos his mate had killed himself and various other things. He seemed happy. Last sat she came here. I never saw her face ever though just the back of her. She came here about 3pm and left about 7.25 he walked her home holding hands with her as my partner saw him when he had gone the shop. The charge is that at approx 1pm he forced her head under the covers and made her perform oral sex. Then between 6 and 7 pm he forced her to have sex. At 6.25 pm I was taking my 5 year old for a bath and he came out of the bedroom and asked could she go toilet . She did and they went back in the room laughing and joking then like I said he walked her home at 7.20. On the Sunday he spoke on the phone to her but he got a message off her mum saying to stay away from her she is only 12 or she will involve the police. He told me this and I told him her mum wouldn't lie and to stay away. On Tuesday eve she came to our door with a friend and was talking to him with the door open. They were laughing and joking. After she went I asked him what she was doing here he said they were only talking. Then on Thurs he had a message off her friend saying her mum was coming to see me cos there saying he slept with her he said he hadn't.

Then ar 7.20 6 police officers turned up at the door. My heart sank we weventually tracked him down cos he had gone out with a friend playing pool. I went with the police to get him and we went to the station. He mentioned he wanted to go with his friend who killed himself . The police placed a copper in front of his door so we couldn't tamper with any evidence. Then cos I gave a statement of what I just said I couldn't be his appropriate adult. Social services had two do it and as it was 1.30am they had to bed him down. Finally the next day at 4.30 csi came to gather evidence. They only took his bedding and his phone. We then went to collect him and he is on bail till 17th July . As a family we are devastated and are totally behind him. I'm terrified he will try and kill himself.we are ringing the docs on Mon but will have social services coming. They told me he has to be supervised with my 5 year old. I told them he was no risk to them but understood it from there view. We haven't told my son this as I fear this would tip him over the edge. I worry for him and us all cos it is the aftermath. The police were great with us and can see were a decent family. I feel like I'm I'm a nightmare and trying to be strong for everyone. Wondered if others in a similar situation could share there experiences xx
    Thanks for reading from a heartbroken mum x
    Can anyone offer any kind words or support ?

Comment

Can anyone offer any kind words or support ?
      Hi and welcome to the forum,

Quite a few members of the forum have been in just your situation (mother of falsely accused) and thankfully have come out the other side with a correct outcome.

Understandably they then need to move on and try to put the awful experience behind them and don't visit the forum quite as much as previously; nevertheless when they do see your post I know they will offer support and understanding
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

I find reading large chunks of text quite difficult so haven't read the OP in full.

At the moment the only thing you can do is to wait and see. I know that is more difficult that it is to say, but it's the truth of it.

You could try looking on the complainant's Facebook / other social networking sites and screenshotting anything that looks helpful;

a: mentions of coming into a lot of money soon

b: a potential retraction

etc etc

Take screenshots and save them into your defence folder

Under no circumstances do you contact the complainant, or any of her family members or friends.

How was the solicitor? Did you son feel confident with him/her?
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
          I find reading large chunks of text quite difficult so haven't read the OP in full.

At the moment the only thing you can do is to wait and see. I know that is more difficult that it is to say, but it's the truth of it.

You could try looking on the complainant's Facebook / other social networking sites and screenshotting anything that looks helpful;

a: mentions of coming into a lot of money soon

b: a potential retraction

etc etc

Take screenshots and save them into your defence folder

Under no circumstances do you contact the complainant, or any of her family members or friends.

How was the solicitor? Did you son feel confident with him/her?
          Thank you. We know we just have to wait and we will. And we know not to contact her. I have blocked her and her mum on fb but will ask my son and friend to keep an eye out. I think the solicitor was good. The social worker who was his appropriate adult said he handled the interview really well and answered all the questions x

Comment

It's important you do not discuss the case whatsoever on Facebook. If the girl/supporters see your son's profile she might misinterpret / twist stuff on there so maybe better he blocks her too and ask a friend to monitor it, if the profile is publicly viewable.

Hang on in there hon.
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
              It's important you do not discuss the case whatsoever on Facebook. If the girl/supporters see your son's profile she might misinterpret / twist stuff on there so maybe better he blocks her too and ask a friend to monitor it, if the profile is publicly viewable.

Hang on in there hon.
              They have been blocked. He knows he isn't to contact her through himself or his friends. His real mates have been brill. Just wish he would open up a bit more. But he was never one for doing that any way. Thanks

Comment

hi

They have been blocked. He knows he isn't to contact her through himself or his friends. His real mates have been brill. Just wish he would open up a bit more. But he was never one for doing that any way. Thanks
                read about your story. It really is disgusting that these accusations are being made more and more and the accusers are completely unaccountable. I really hope things work out for you. It's such a tragic set of circumstances. These false accusers should be punished in my view for the criminal and wanton destruction of people's lives.
                I really hope things work out for the best for you and your family
                Stay strong!

Comment

Originally posted by jittery View Post
                  read about your story. It really is disgusting that these accusations are being made more and more and the accusers are completely unaccountable. I really hope things work out for you. It's such a tragic set of circumstances. These false accusers should be punished in my view for the criminal and wanton destruction of people's lives.
                  I really hope things work out for the best for you and your family
                  Stay strong!
                  Thank you. Wasn't to bad yesterday cos knew no one would be getting in touch but Monday morn has brought those nervous feeling back

Comment

hi

Thank you. Wasn't to bad yesterday cos knew no one would be getting in touch but Monday morn has brought those nervous feeling back
                    Know the feeling! I hadn't thought much about my case, I'm more worried for my parents as they are getting on now and mum isn't in the best of health. This woman might be the death of my mother if this goes further. Does the majesty of the law take things like this into account I wonder? Mind, my accuser's in her own hell so I'm sympathetic to a small degree, but trying to destroy everyone around her isn't the answer!
                    I had a letter from my solicitor; and I was a bit heart in mouth opening it, nothing really "nothing happened yet, let you know if anything does". All I can say is we just have to stand firm in our belief of ourselves and our innocence ( your son's in your case), generally justice prevails I would think, my solicitor keeps telling me that miscarriages of justice aren't that common.
                    Try to stay strong for yourself and your son, surely sanity will prevail!
                    Knock on wood for you both
                    J

Comment

Working...
                    X