Can't do this anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't do this anymore

Been accused of sexual assault and attempted rape.been to court for preminary hearing. I've lost all my friends i live like a hermit. Police are corrupt swapping things i really can't deal with this much more.my family have crumbled around me i have no one to turn too anymore. I losing everything.

Well I have felt like that, lost family, friends, career. But after six years of **** it may be turning around. There's only one sure way to lose, and that's to give up. Sorry if that's harsh, but nobody else is going to look after you (if my experience is representative). I'm not saying I did not give up, from time to time. But in the end it was harder to do that than fight back. If I have learned anything (and perhaps I have not) it is to be prepared to be patient, but also to be proactive when necessary. Moreover, a lost battle is not a lost war.

Comment

We're here!!

Originally posted by inhell View Post
      Been accused of sexual assault and attempted rape.been to court for preminary hearing. I've lost all my friends i live like a hermit. Police are corrupt swapping things i really can't deal with this much more.my family have crumbled around me i have no one to turn too anymore. I losing everything.
      Inhell, please remember that we're all here!
      Believe in your innocence! You can do this! Lots of people have and survived!
      It is a complete nightmare and it it is a struggle but you must not ever stop fighting!!

I'm sure some more experienced people will be along soon to give you more strength but in the meantime remember we're all in this together! Don't let them win, we have done nothing wrong.

You are stronger than you think!
      Dig deep inside and keep strong!
      You will get through this!

Comment

Ok Thanks i am innocent on my children's lives. I been fighting this for over year now.i just tired of everything i know were all in it and yes theres nobody that can really make this nightmare go away we can only stick together and fight.i try harder i promise i can't afford give up.my family are in bits and i can't help them i just find it incredibly hard seeing them in pain. I'm not weak i just so tired of it all i miss my friends my job is gonna go my house is v close to going too. Bills round my neck i can't even afford to ring Samaritans. I had an amazing life before this. Why are police so corrupt i should never of told them what i knew now they changed things. Thankyou all for your support it really does help i can only hope tomo i be feeling better and can be there to help others too. Many thanks.

Comment

I can only echo the good words you have already been offered.

I shudder to think of the shocking experience we had. But we have come out of the other end. We are not unscathed and I don't feel a stronger person.

BUT we are still here. Please retain your strength and build upon it. You have no other option but to bide your time and survive.

Take Care.

Comment

Thankyou. Can it get worse.

Comment

Hi

Thankyou. Can it get worse.
              Christ what a state of affairs. All I can do is offer moral support, I wish it was more. It's disgusting what some of these false accusers will stoop to and their motives are even lower.
              Stay strong and let's hope for a turn around for you. Don't give up!

Comment

Many thanks i still trying to hold it together. It looks like i going to lose my house :-(

Comment

Many thanks i still trying to hold it together. It looks like i going to lose my house :-(
                  Cross that bridge when you come to it.
                  This will be done and dusted sooner or later and you'll find strength you didn't know you had.
                  All the time remember your innocence and things will get better even tho right now you can't see the wood for the trees.
                  We are keeping positive at the moment as we are still in limbo stage and playing the waiting game.
                  I'd like to think someone will be there if/when we really need some perspective.
                  There's help out there for people who are in your position so before things do happen try and do some research if you can.
                  Others on here may know who you can contact.
                  In the meantime, nothing's happened yet so keep strong!
                  Take each day at a time.
                  We all in this together!

Comment

Hiya

Originally posted by YearsOfHell View Post
                    Cross that bridge when you come to it.
                    This will be done and dusted sooner or later and you'll find strength you didn't know you had.
                    All the time remember your innocence and things will get better even tho right now you can't see the wood for the trees.
                    We are keeping positive at the moment as we are still in limbo stage and playing the waiting game.
                    I'd like to think someone will be there if/when we really need some perspective.
                    There's help out there for people who are in your position so before things do happen try and do some research if you can.
                    Others on here may know who you can contact.
                    In the meantime, nothing's happened yet so keep strong!
                    Take each day at a time.
                    We all in this together!
                    Can you not get some form of financial help? I'm guessing you might be entitled to something. I'm trying to start my own business up, slow to get moving, but I can't see any other realistic long term options. I know I'm innocent, but that seems to have taken me into the area where I'm just assuming I'll be nfa'd as I should- don't know if that's a good thing.
                    Stay strong! Try and Think of other options if you have any, could you downsize for instance?
                    Hoping for the best for you. Stay strong!!!
                    J

Comment

Working...
                    X