Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

Can someone really clam rape if they also told the police they consented to sex two time after with the same person I don't want to go in to it to much cos I don't no if I'm aloud

Hi

Originally posted by Potnoodle View Post
    Can someone really clam rape if they also told the police they consented to sex two time after with the same person I don't want to go in to it to much cos I don't no if I'm aloud
    I don't know. But I'm in a similar position. My accuser let me take her out for the day after I was supposed to have raped her. How kind she was not to deprive me of her company! Sarcastic comments aside, I have been told off the record that this will weaken her case if it can be proved. I have been told that going out for the day with and agreeing to see someone again is not the behaviour of someone who has been raped. Off the record again because in these days of political correctness no one is allowed to say something like that.
    If you can prove that you had sex again, I think that would probably weaken her case, but I'm not an expert.
    I have been told that cases like these probably won't go any further, but sometimes they do, it depends on whether the cps think that a conviction is likely. So, we're in the same boat. The best advice I can pass on is some I was given by a good chap called Joe who occasionally passes through.
    Try not to let this affect you, carry on as best you can secure in the knowledge of your own innocence, but keep a small part of yourself prepared for the worst.
    Good luck and stay strong!

Comment

Hi

She her self told the police we did have sex two more time and said there was consent

Comment

Hi

She her self told the police we did have sex two more time and said there was consent
        I would think that would weaken her case, but I'm only guessing. Is it reasonable to think that a woman would want to continue a relationship with you if she thought she'd been raped? I'm guessing most people (though they'd never admit to it) would think that to be highly unlikely. If things get worse for me and matters do go further, if 12 people have to consider the likelihood of someone spending a day with someone and agreeing to see them again after they thought they'd been raped... Well, if Iwere in the jury I'd find that a bit hard to believe. Same with yourself, why would she carry things on?
        I've got to get on now, but my solicitor has told me that if matters ever do get to court the right descision is normally made. Not much consolation I know, but keep in your heart the fact that you're innocent and take strength from it!

Comment

Yeah I think u got nothing to worry about she meet u the next day on her own free well mine a bit hard cos it was my girlfriend at the time so god knows police will try and use anything agent you is the feeling I'm getting

Comment

Hi

Yeah I think u got nothing to worry about she meet u the next day on her own free well mine a bit hard cos it was my girlfriend at the time so god knows police will try and use anything agent you is the feeling I'm getting
            We'd just started seeing each other, we were boyfriend and girlfriend, but she's tried to say we were acquaintances to strengthen her case presumably. When all this started I used to feel the same way as you, but I must say they haven't been bad at all with me. Just play ball and don't do anything to stand in the way of the investigation.
            Stay strong, fingers crossed for you!

Comment

Working...
            X