X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's to common sense

Originally posted by dangerousdriver View Post
    Thanks Jittery,

It's left a hole in my life that I can never fill. This experience will never be forgotten.

No there is no DNA as no contact took place, the accuser even sent me a message after the time she alleged it happened so I'm hoping that they will provide vital evidence. Sending a message thanking you for visiting then alleging I raped her isn't the smartest plan. Given my position and the current climate however they are actively looking to criminalise officers to show they are actively correcting their past wrongs.

The one thing that I must hold close is that I did not do what was alleged and hope that common sense prevails.

I'm not sure now if I will continue on in this career should I be exonerated. This chapter has been far too damaging to that of myself and my family.

I wish you luck with your own woes.
    I know the feeling my friend. I am an electrical inspector and tester. Formerly on £600 a week I am now working for an agency at a warehouse. Originally I was told I could go back once the case was dropped. I had no idea this would drag on so long. Like you I don't think I can go back. I'm nearly 52. What I'll do I don't know. I took my accuser out for the day ( no witnesses ) for the next day and a half I got text messages saying she loved me and was looking forward to our next date ( all of which of course I have deleted ). I'm just hoping these messages can be retrieved. With the DPP telling police they MUST increase the conviction rate and her attempts to change the basis of the justice system to guilty until proven innocent it makes my case very weak. Even if these messages can be retrieved I presume all she'll have to do is to say she was so terrified of me that she didn't want me to know anything was wrong and that will be quite acceptable. Add to that the fact that she is allowed to change her story due to the trauma debate and I'm in trouble unless as you say common sense prevails.
    I can't prove any of my defense. It's just my word against hers.
    Well, here's to common sense, let's hope it prevails and we can re-build something. Nice to think these women will be punished for what they have done to us, but that's pretty remote. Good luck anyway, keep me posted.

Comment

Thanks RF once the trial is over I will, at present there is a court order in force that prevents my partner from seeing the children if they do I could be arrested. It's not going to be easy but I dont see how when someone is found not guilty you can continue to punish them. The problem I have is that the police and SS contacted my childrens father to tell him that my partner had been charged, this was in the best interest of the children and to safe guard them and me but it just caused a lot more pain and heart ache.

But trying to stay positive just like everyone else on here

Comment

Hi there,

I am a current serving police officer who has been maliciously accused of vaginally raping a female I helped at work.

I was arrested at work, my house searched and now on bail for three months.

This has been the worst experience of my life and despite what some may think I am in fact at a disadvantage being an officer as I am deemed guilty until proven innocent.

I have no idea why this female would allege such an abhorrent crime but I am finding hard it to cope.

I am due to return on bail next week and that is the same day my partner is due to give birth! I am my wits end and want to know what my fate is.

I really sympathise with anyone like me who have been maliciously accused.

Thanks for reading.
        So sorry to hear about this. I'm assuming you must be suspended from work

First thing I would say is try not to panic -yes easier said than done- but you can be confident in your innocence. It must be really tough having this going on with a new born around the corner.

I think some immediate counselling would help you, is there someone you could see via your GP or via your work?

Comment

Originally posted by jittery View Post
          I know the feeling my friend. I am an electrical inspector and tester. Formerly on £600 a week I am now working for an agency at a warehouse. Originally I was told I could go back once the case was dropped. I had no idea this would drag on so long. Like you I don't think I can go back. I'm nearly 52. What I'll do I don't know. I took my accuser out for the day ( no witnesses ) for the next day and a half I got text messages saying she loved me and was looking forward to our next date ( all of which of course I have deleted ). I'm just hoping these messages can be retrieved. With the DPP telling police they MUST increase the conviction rate and her attempts to change the basis of the justice system to guilty until proven innocent it makes my case very weak. Even if these messages can be retrieved I presume all she'll have to do is to say she was so terrified of me that she didn't want me to know anything was wrong and that will be quite acceptable. Add to that the fact that she is allowed to change her story due to the trauma debate and I'm in trouble unless as you say common sense prevails.
          I can't prove any of my defense. It's just my word against hers.
          Well, here's to common sense, let's hope it prevails and we can re-build something. Nice to think these women will be punished for what they have done to us, but that's pretty remote. Good luck anyway, keep me posted.
          Wow, sounds like you have found a very manipulative lady there Jittery!

I never imagined in a million years that I would be accused of raping someone let alone by someone whom I didn't even have any contact with!

It is scary knowing our current system is effectively deeming us guilty as soon as an allegation is made. I since learnt another officer in my area has been arrested for similar offence but I don't know the specifics of that so will not comment further.

I have found it hard to contemplate being charged and what that means to me and my family. I will never trust another lady aside from my closest friends and relatives again after this.

I woukdcssy in your case the text messages if retrieved would be key in your defence as like you my accuser also sent messages after the alleged rape and even invited me around again! I can't see how that can be viewed as being sent in fear! And in any case they will seize your accuser's phone and investigate her messages and question why she sent such messages after she is alleging she was raped.

I'm assuming there is no DNA evidence as no contact took place?

Comment

Originally posted by joe_3178 View Post
            So sorry to hear about this. I'm assuming you must be suspended from work

First thing I would say is try not to panic -yes easier said than done- but you can be confident in your innocence. It must be really tough having this going on with a new born around the corner.

I think some immediate counselling would help you, is there someone you could see via your GP or via your work?
            Hi Joe,

Yes this is an extremely difficult time with the baby due. I was building my new babies cot the other day and found it so difficult to think I could be taken away from my children because of an evil malicious accusation!

I am suspended pending an investigation. I have also been arrested for misconduct in the public office so they have two bites of the cherry with me if they really want to screw me over.

I have seen a force councillor twice now and it does help I guess even though it doesn't feel like it.

I shall continue to protest my innocence and hopefully this nightmare will be over soon.

Comment

Hi dangerousdriver,

I'm so sorry to hear your have found yourself in this terrible situation, I seriously can't understand why these women can do this to people, they really don't have a clue what damage they do not just to the person they are accusing but to the family's involved also.

I'm wishing you all the very best to you and your partner and I hope everything turns out OK for you in the end.

Keep strong and thinking positive

Comment

Originally posted by alivingnightmare View Post
                Hi dangerousdriver,

I'm so sorry to hear your have found yourself in this terrible situation, I seriously can't understand why these women can do this to people, they really don't have a clue what damage they do not just to the person they are accusing but to the family's involved also.

I'm wishing you all the very best to you and your partner and I hope everything turns out OK for you in the end.

Keep strong and thinking positive
                Thank you very much for your support,

This morning playing with my son wondering if I might be taken from him is a feeling no one should have to bear.

Literally sitting here palpitating at the thought of what will happen next week with both my second child due and my bail return.

Fingers crossed this works out in the end

Comment

thanks dangerous driver

Wow, sounds like you have found a very manipulative lady there Jittery!

I never imagined in a million years that I would be accused of raping someone let alone by someone whom I didn't even have any contact with!

It is scary knowing our current system is effectively deeming us guilty as soon as an allegation is made. I since learnt another officer in my area has been arrested for similar offence but I don't know the specifics of that so will not comment further.

I have found it hard to contemplate being charged and what that means to me and my family. I will never trust another lady aside from my closest friends and relatives again after this.

I woukdcssy in your case the text messages if retrieved would be key in your defence as like you my accuser also sent messages after the alleged rape and even invited me around again! I can't see how that can be viewed as being sent in fear! And in any case they will seize your accuser's phone and investigate her messages and question why she sent such messages after she is alleging she was raped.

I'm assuming there is no DNA evidence as no contact took place?
                  Alas no. There will be DNA evidence. This is a woman I knew 3 years ago.I met her again quite recently and quite quickly we began a sexual relationship. The first time we had sex she was ok. Later, we had sex twice on saturday morning. After the second time she said I'm not being used as a sex toy again. I asked what she meant and she told me that she had been sexually abused by her father ( as the day progressed the list grew to include her step father, brother and a previous boyfriend ). I said it was nothing like that was it. No she said they just used me and threw me to one side. We went out for the day, the only thing that struck me as a bit odd was that for about half an hour in the afternoon she did nothing but paraphrase me. That aside she seemed ok. We arranged to meet again, lovey dovey texts for a day and a half, the last text I had was on monday morning, something like , morning darling just going to the doctors to pick my medication up (signed) your loving sweet angel xxx. I was too busy to answer, got another text about dinner time something like I can't see you again I can't handle this, following 3 or 4 more texts we agreed not to see each other again. So I don't know. It won't be easy for anyone to make a descision on this. If it's true that she was sexually abused to this extent then I can at least understand why she's doing this, she must be warped and twisted beyond belief through no fault of her own. Some have said it sounds as though she's done it because I went out for a drink on saturday night instead of staying with her as she wanted. She told me she reported her father, then she told me he was ringing her and she met him in town. She's not the woman I knew 3 years ago, I was beginnig to suspect she may be schizophrenic at the mention of medication and this turn around on monday as it sounded as though a different person was texting me. Like you all I know is that I haven't raped her, all I know is that we had sex and she seemed to enjoy it: the only other thing I can think of is that she kept telling me that she loved me and I said it was too early for us to know whether we were in love or not which seemed to slightly upset her.
                  So there we are. I noticed what Joe wrote on your thread about counselling. I'm beginning to wonder. I've realised that I am always attracted to messes and that they seem to be getting worse. Might be an idea to find out why this is.
                  Saw on breakfast news a woman telling the world only a miniscule number of rapes are false accusations. I've read it's more like 40%. Yes, the country seems determined to jail as many people as possible, justice it seems now is to be waived aside for the sake of political correction.

Comment

Saw on breakfast news a woman telling the world only a miniscule number of rapes are false accusations. I've read it's more like 40%. Yes, the country seems determined to jail as many people as possible, justice it seems now is to be waived aside for the sake of political correction.
                    Yes, I heard her as well Someone once suggested (as a joke) that men will in future have to get a consent form signed before participating in sex but I suppose she might then argue that this was signed under duress.
                    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

hi casehardened

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
                      Yes, I heard her as well Someone once suggested (as a joke) that men will in future have to get a consent form signed before participating in sex but I suppose she might then argue that this was signed under duress.
                      Well there's something to be said for that. It's getting difficult for me to believe anything other than I will at least be charged because it will cost the state nothing, I will have to pay myself. and without a shred of real proof of consent how will I avoid a spell in jail for something I haven't done?

Comment

Well there's something to be said for that. It's getting difficult for me to believe anything other than I will at least be charged because it will cost the state nothing, I will have to pay myself. and without a shred of real proof of consent how will I avoid a spell in jail for something I haven't done?
                        Jittery,

I too am very concerned that I might be charged for this despite not having any contact at all. If drinking a cup if tea is now deemed as rape then we are all doomed because that's all I did when I met this lady.

It clearly sounds like the female who has alleged against you is unstable and what you won't know is to what extent. But the officer's investigating will and that will form an important part of your defence if charged.

The one piece of advice I can offer is to say always believe in your innocence. If you know you didn't commit the crime then trust and pray this will be resolved. Recently I started to let my head drop after three months of waiting. I felt guilty before proven innocent and still do to a degree but if you start thinking you are guilty day and day out then you will be in a very dark place most of the time.

You'll be angry for allowing yourself to be put in this position and towards her for making a malicious allegation but channel that anger and fight when you need to.

Comment

thanks dangerous driver

Jittery,

I too am very concerned that I might be charged for this despite not having any contact at all. If drinking a cup if tea is now deemed as rape then we are all doomed because that's all I did when I met this lady.

It clearly sounds like the female who has alleged against you is unstable and what you won't know is to what extent. But the officer's investigating will and that will form an important part of your defence if charged.

The one piece of advice I can offer is to say always believe in your innocence. If you know you didn't commit the crime then trust and pray this will be resolved. Recently I started to let my head drop after three months of waiting. I felt guilty before proven innocent and still do to a degree but if you start thinking you are guilty day and day out then you will be in a very dark place most of the time.

You'll be angry for allowing yourself to be put in this position and towards her for making a malicious allegation but channel that anger and fight when you need to.
                          Good advice dangerous driver, the worst thing for myself is that I find it difficult to be angry. If I knew this was a deliberate, calculated malicious act maybe I could: as it is I know nothing. I find myself worrying at times that I may indeed have caused this woman psychological damage without intending to because of her past. Read about you playing with your child. My heart goes out to you, I've had memories coming back to me about the wonderful times I've had with surrogate children and the thought of losing those magical times would be very upsetting. Like you, all I can do is know that I am innocent of this charge and just carry that feeling with me. The whole system is being corrupted now from the one we once knew: it'll end up where it was 150 years ago when the defendant is allowed to utter one word "innocent" or "guilty".
                          My grandfather's generation would never have allowed things to come to this. The Dunkirk veterans would have stood shoulder to shoulder and just said "No. We won't let you do this." Now that society has been fragmented and there are no unions (effectively), there is no collective fight. If I come through this, I will join a party committed to fairness rather than political correctness. This must stop before it goes too far. It is rumoured that other people are starting to feel the same. I'll see if I can find them.
                          Good luck in your own case, stay positive.

Comment

what's happening

Good advice dangerous driver, the worst thing for myself is that I find it difficult to be angry. If I knew this was a deliberate, calculated malicious act maybe I could: as it is I know nothing. I find myself worrying at times that I may indeed have caused this woman psychological damage without intending to because of her past. Read about you playing with your child. My heart goes out to you, I've had memories coming back to me about the wonderful times I've had with surrogate children and the thought of losing those magical times would be very upsetting. Like you, all I can do is know that I am innocent of this charge and just carry that feeling with me. The whole system is being corrupted now from the one we once knew: it'll end up where it was 150 years ago when the defendant is allowed to utter one word "innocent" or "guilty".
                            My grandfather's generation would never have allowed things to come to this. The Dunkirk veterans would have stood shoulder to shoulder and just said "No. We won't let you do this." Now that society has been fragmented and there are no unions (effectively), there is no collective fight. If I come through this, I will join a party committed to fairness rather than political correctness. This must stop before it goes too far. It is rumoured that other people are starting to feel the same. I'll see if I can find them.
                            Good luck in your own case, stay positive.
                            Hi dangerous driver,
                            You're quiet. Hope that's not a bad sign!

Comment

Very interesting, I am very sorry for your situation dangerousdriver

Comment

I've emailed him - hopefully he will answer soon.
                                People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
                                X