Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello all

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello to you all

Iv been reading all your messages for some months now and my heart really goes out to all of you that have been wrongly accused of rape, I can't believe just how many people are going through what my partner is going through at this moment in time but we will fight this all the way and I will stick by him to the end as I know he didn't do what this sick person as accused him of doing to her.

I'm just so pleased that I found your forum in time and we now have Gerry McDonald for our solicitor who i have spoke to a few times and he sounds a lovely man and i have all hope of him been on our side.

Keep strong guys, I know its hard and you will have your good days and bad days but keep thinking positive, this living nightmare will come to an end sometime for you all

You've chosen well! Gerry is great and he instructs some utterly fab barristers too
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Hi and Welcome.

You have chosen well with Gerry.

Wishing you strength during this nasty experience.

You have one of the best on your side to assist in exposing the truth.

Comment

He's also very easy on the eye
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

thanks

Originally posted by alivingnightmare View Post
          Just thought I'd pop in and say hello to you all

Iv been reading all your messages for some months now and my heart really goes out to all of you that have been wrongly accused of rape, I can't believe just how many people are going through what my partner is going through at this moment in time but we will fight this all the way and I will stick by him to the end as I know he didn't do what this sick person as accused him of doing to her.

I'm just so pleased that I found your forum in time and we now have Gerry McDonald for our solicitor who i have spoke to a few times and he sounds a lovely man and i have all hope of him been on our side.

Keep strong guys, I know its hard and you will have your good days and bad days but keep thinking positive, this living nightmare will come to an end sometime for you all
          Thanks. I'm sure I answer for us all when I say it's nice to have an empathiser who understands what we are going through. All the best to you and your partner

Comment

Thank you jittery for you kind words.

How are you getting on? Are you coping OK?

Do you have any one to talk to or are you like me and my partner and kept it all to yourself and really only have this forum to help you through?

Comment

thanks

Originally posted by alivingnightmare View Post
              Thank you jittery for you kind words.

How are you getting on? Are you coping OK?

Do you have any one to talk to or are you like me and my partner and kept it all to yourself and really only have this forum to help you through?
              Hi. Yes I do have some friends I've told. I haven't told my parents yet as they are old and mum's not well at all. Worse, they had a very messy divorce and I'm the only one that really talks to either of them, so they'll effectively lose their only child.
              Great isn't. The only people who are being thought of here are the false accusers. No consideration is being given at all to the flip side of the coin. It's a bad time to be in this situation, the country now seems determined to jail anybody who's accused and to hell with justice.
              Very best to you both, let's hope the juries and police aren't as wrapped up in the general hysteria that is surrounding this subject as the media, and look at things more fairly.

Comment

Working...
              X