Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

been falsely accused. alleged victim claiming she was raped after consensual sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My solicitor said this probably won't go to court, but probably will if it is deemed she would make a 'compelling witness'. If she is admitting we had consensual sex at some point like we suspect she is, then this is going to make for a bizarre court case imo....
    Last edited by 9tfrizzco; 22 March 2015, 12:04 PM.

Comment

hiya

Originally posted by 9tfrizzco View Post
      no, i wasnt alseep and neither was she, we had sex in numerous positions
      you're in the same position as me then, my accuser's lying too. We'll just have to hope that the truth prevails

Comment

just found out i'm being re-bailed as police are still awaiting test results :/

Comment

Hi 9tfrizzco

Just read your thread- really sorry to hear what your going through. 😔
          I find it unfair that the accusers are able to change their stories ( cos thats what they really are) after you tell your side of the story. How is this a fair system ??

We were told that if our case does go to court that when she's in the dock an experienced barrister would be able to expose her lies instantly.

Hope it doesn't get to that stage x x
          'God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers'

Comment

hi

That's looking likely for me too now. Was told 4 weeks to get phone records, 2 weeks to make a descision, well over that now. Still, while I have the odd day when I think god! what if I'm one of these travesties of justice and end up going to the barry place; generally I'm optimistic.

My fa's tried to say I'm a casual aqquaintance when the phone records will make it clear that we were in a relationship, she moved things up a gear; and she was telling me she loved me and was looking forward to seeing me again after I had allegedly raped her. No guarantees, but surely a child can see through her story?

Well, hoping for the best for both of us, I;m up for re-bailing fairly soon.
            Stay strong!

Comment

i've just found out i've only been rebailed until the 10th may. why such a short time frame do you think(i thought it would be another 8 weeks)? my solicitor mentioned to the ioc that i need to complete a crb check to start teacher training this september and that is potentially putting my future in jeopardy, do you think they've hurried things along because of this?

Comment

i've just found out i've only been rebailed until the 10th may. why such a short time frame do you think(i thought it would be another 8 weeks)? my solicitor mentioned to the ioc that i need to complete a crb check to start teacher training this september and that is potentially putting my future in jeopardy, do you think they've hurried things along because of this?
                Who can say? I wouldn't read anything into it either way.

Comment

hi

Originally posted by edinashed View Post
                  Who can say? I wouldn't read anything into it either way.
                  I agree with edinashed, I've been offered some teaching work at a local college, but I don't think it'll affect things

Comment

Hi, a few weeks ago I met a girl in a club and went back to her house(she initiated it all btw) and we had consensual sex twice. To my horror and bewilderment, the next evening the police drop by and I am arrested. I have been on bail since then. So far I have only received a snippet of the police advisory notes (changed solicitor early on and am still waiting for the old solicitor to send a fuller statement from the girl over) and it reads something like 'accused went to girls flat where consensual sex took place, girl awoke at some point to find me on top of her penetrating her'. My solicitor and I assume that she is claiming the second time we had sex wasn't consensual and that was she asleep, which is a complete lie. I think she is annoyed that I left early the next morning. She even said to me 'Why don't you stay?'

Has anyone here been involved with a case similar to this? I can't really find anything much like it on the internet. Friends are family think the whole thing is ridiculous and don't think there is any way it will go to court, although I am worried as I know sometimes the girl's claim alone is sufficient evidence to proceed with court action and my solicitor has said he has seen similar cases go to court.

Hope things get better for you. Friends and family have been telling us all the way along that our case won't go to court/it's too ridiculous /obvious lies but of course it is going to trial, something we started of thinking was going to be a quick thing has been dragged out for nearly a year and we still have another 5 months till trial starts. Be prepared.

Comment

Hi, a few weeks ago I met a girl in a club and went back to her house(she initiated it all btw) and we had consensual sex twice. To my horror and bewilderment, the next evening the police drop by and I am arrested. I have been on bail since then. So far I have only received a snippet of the police advisory notes (changed solicitor early on and am still waiting for the old solicitor to send a fuller statement from the girl over) and it reads something like 'accused went to girls flat where consensual sex took place, girl awoke at some point to find me on top of her penetrating her'. My solicitor and I assume that she is claiming the second time we had sex wasn't consensual and that was she asleep, which is a complete lie. I think she is annoyed that I left early the next morning. She even said to me 'Why don't you stay?'

Has anyone here been involved with a case similar to this? I can't really find anything much like it on the internet. Friends are family think the whole thing is ridiculous and don't think there is any way it will go to court, although I am worried as I know sometimes the girl's claim alone is sufficient evidence to proceed with court action and my solicitor has said he has seen similar cases go to court.
                      Depressingly similar I'm afraid.

Comment

hi

Originally posted by scared111 View Post
                        Depressingly similar I'm afraid.
                        Chin up! Hoping for the best for you. Stay strong!

Comment

Yes it is possible this could drag out for many months and result in a trial however a lot of cases do get NFA'd so I think the best thing is to be prepared for the worst but also keep positive. My case like many others was NFA after around 3 months

Comment

Hi, I used this site a few years ago when my nightmare started and found it invaluable.. I'm the ex partner of someone accused of what you have been (was partner at the time) and it knocks me sick that girls are still doing this... I haven't read all the details as of yet, but just want you to know that you aren't alone an never will be with this website.. It is worst time of your life but you will get through it an you will come out a better person where as this scum has to live with what she is doing for ever.. Karma is a female dog an I do believe in it.. Probably a very random message, but I just felt like I should send it.. You ever feel scared or want to voice, people on here do care x

Comment

so after being re-bailed for two weeks i'm due to answer bail tomorrow (sunday). i'm still yet to hear anything from my solicitor or the oic about what's happening tomorrow though. should i expect a phonecall later on today? i feel like it will either be nfa or charge as last time i was re-bailed i knew a week in advance, though i did chase it up that time so i could be wrong.

Comment

still heard nothing, guess i just go to the police station anyway?

Comment

Working...
                                X