Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

been falsely accused. alleged victim claiming she was raped after consensual sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know what to advise but didn't want you to think no-one was listening!

Obviously you must go but the likelihood is that the date has just slipped through everyone's net because it's the weekend.

I'm sure that if a charge was forthcoming the OIC would have advised your solicitor who would have been in touch.
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
      I don't know what to advise but didn't want you to think no-one was listening!

Obviously you must go but the likelihood is that the date has just slipped through everyone's net because it's the weekend.

I'm sure that if a charge was forthcoming the OIC would have advised your solicitor who would have been in touch.
      yeah thats what i'm thinking as solicitors always go to with when its a charge don't they? he'd surely already know if he had to go on a sunday....i'll probably be re-bailed unfortunately.

Comment

I read so many of these cases on here- it makes me ashamed of womankind sometimes. I can't add anything re bail etc as I was arrested charged and bailed all within 3 hours. I was never questioned, there was no real "investigation". I hope you have good news very soon
        They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

my mum reckons i might be re-interviewed tomorrow even though i havnt heard anything, surely not right? people always know in advance if theyre going to be re-interviewed dont they? i was going to drink tonight but having second thoughts now if that is the case.....

Comment

hi

Originally posted by 9tfrizzco View Post
            still heard nothing, guess i just go to the police station anyway?
            I would. I've heard a few people say they heard nothing; and I'm sure my OIC said I might not hear anything, but unless I was told not to turn up to just assume that I should.

Comment

Will be thinking of you while you're going through this emotional roller coaster! Sending loads of positive vibes to you for today. Keep strong, and trust your innocence. We're all here for you whatever you need to say.
              Be strong!!
              YoH

Comment

hi

my mum reckons i might be re-interviewed tomorrow even though i havnt heard anything, surely not right? people always know in advance if theyre going to be re-interviewed dont they? i was going to drink tonight but having second thoughts now if that is the case.....
                All the best, hoping it goes/went well?

Comment

Can't stand the suspense!! How are you??
                  They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Hope Everything went well...

Comment

Hoping you received positive news today.

Comment

hi guys, i was indeed reinterviewed the day after my last post. it was a horrible day (i in fact 'no commented' the interview as my solictor saw no reason to answer any more questions when i had already given such an honest and full account). well anyway, fast forward four more horrible months(7 months in total) until last wednesday when i was informed by my solicitors that my case had been dropped/nfa!! it was terrific news! still hasn't really sunk in yet and has been a weird few days, good luck to anyone still going through this.

Comment

That's good news. Was this a legally aided solicitor who attended during the interview?
                          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

hi guys, i was indeed reinterviewed the day after my last post. it was a horrible day (i in fact 'no commented' the interview as my solictor saw no reason to answer any more questions when i had already given such an honest and full account). well anyway, fast forward four more horrible months(7 months in total) until last wednesday when i was informed by my solicitors that my case had been dropped/nfa!! it was terrific news! still hasn't really sunk in yet and has been a weird few days, good luck to anyone still going through this.

Comment

Great news and thanks for coming back with the update, this is so helpful for those members still waiting to hear...................
                              'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

woo hoo

Good for you

Comment

Working...
                                X