Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Accused of historical sex offence (complicated)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accused of historical sex offence (complicated)

Hey guys and gals,
    i would introduce myself but i would like to keep my identity as far away from this thread as i can (i hope you understand)

Ok so let me explain something about my case so you can get the picture this may take awhile so bare with me.

Right last thursday i was eating my tea with my son (hes 1) and my partner when we had a knock on the door i answered it to see see 2 officers in formal clothing and a social worker at first i wasnt gonna let them in as i dont trust anyone who claims they have authority being a freeman and all

anyway i let them in to be told practically nothing just i was accused of a sex offence and i have to leave now i couldn't leave as i work from home and its very demanding so my partner left with our son to a relatives
    so i repeatetly contacted the police over and over again until i finally got in touch with the officer in charge to be told to come to a voluntary interview

so i went to that this week and found that my best mates ex's daughter accused me of child abuse when she was 10-11 i think saying on 2 occasions i apparently forced oral sex to my dismay i listened to the officer and answered the questions as best to my knowledge as i understand our right to silence never helps anymore i also believed that answering the questions was going to help me in this case and i will explain why in abit

so now the strange bit about the accuser and my friend

i met my mate (for the purpose of this i will call him rick but that is not his name) so i met rick when i first moved to my location in 2006 were i also started my tattoo career i was 19 at the time in 2007 i believe he met his new partner Claire (fake name) she had 3 kids 2 young girls and a young lad (fake named) steph, toni and connor, steph being the oldest girl and toni being slightly younger and finally connor being 3 i believe anyway moving on i hung around there alot as rik was under the thumb so we used to chat in the kitchen alot i got to know the family really well and was known as uncle so this went on till i think 2011 when i received a call from rick asking if the spare room was still going i said yes

10 mins later he arrived and started to cry i hugged him and said whats going on he proceeded to tell me that toni had accused him of touching her i was shocked and stood by him he was charged and was found NOT GUILTY in court, i was his only witness and it was believed by there family that i in there words GOT HIM OFF. we were happy for him anyway upon leaving the court the girls grandad put his hand on my chest to stop me walking past and told me this wasnt over i responded it is and removed his hand from me. thats the last i had to do with the family and i never seen them again.

okay so moving on i now find that steph is accusing me of rape saying that i did this on 2 occasions when i baby sat now i dont remember a great deal of those years ago but i do know that this is false
    i did babysit for rick but it was never for long and we had the agreement that the kids had to be in bed and sorted for me to just sleep while he popped out for a hour or so i remember only 2 occasions of babysitting but after speaking to rick he reminded me of more occasions but again very short time

lets talk about the accusers statement the officer said its very detailed yet was very vague nothing made sense and was only 2 pages long and the officer suggested that because i only recall 2 times i babysat and she claims 2 times that it must be true (shocking)

anyway i terminated the interview to speak to my sol and asked him if now was a good time to mention my tattoos he said yes but ask if they are in the statement first so thats what i did
    i asked the officer and she said nothing was mentioned i then proceeded to tell her i had photographic evidence that my tattoos on my penis and the top of my thighs etc all around my groin she said that might be what you needed then the interview was terminated

so now i am on the waiting game

so now alittle bit about me i aint been lucky in the accused department in 2006 i was accused of rape by a lass i had a 1 night stand with and again in back end of 2007 and then again in 2012 now before some of you guys jump the bandwagon i was very active and let me tell you what cleared me

in 2006 even i was cleared as she claimed to have attacked me severely and couldn't get out it was proven as she screwed up saying i took a long shower i lived in a bedsit and to lock my door ment only using a latch no key could be used inside and i was medically examined there was no scratches no marks of any kind that would fit into her story that was NFA still ruined my life tho

next in 07 accusation came after a fight broke out i was cleared because the event was described different to the pictures she had taken of the act she failed to mention them and luckily i had the camera so it was NFA again ruined my life some more

now in 2009 my first child was born and now i had them 2 accusations floating over me social services got involved and told my partner at the time about my past and as she already knew she stood by me 2 years later they left us alone
    then our relationship was so damaged at this point we couldnt fix it in 4 years i spent 4 months in the family home due to SS being around they destroyed the family anyway my ex knew i wouldn't ever stop fighting for my son and after a 1 night stand that just happened we had a row 7 days later a big row knowing what she knew the SS gave he knowledge to destroy me and thats when the 3rd accusation came up the evidence was extremely strong against here as she lied about 2 accounts i had the FB convos i had with her at the time to prove i was not there and then on the night were we did sleep together we spoke right after it on FB when i left and her sentence was "we shouldn't have done what we did we are supposed to be friends not f@@k buddies" that cleared my name and another NFA

now again ruined my life some more didnt stop me from dragging her through court for almost 3 years tho i lost my fight to contact based on her allegations silly even tho i provided the proof they were lies can you believe that?

so my track record is terrible and because of it all i tried to take my life thanks to my partner i am alive today we were doing so well i quit my tattoo career and opened a online business that is successful and we brought another child into the world and shes pregnant again we had everything going for us and now its been destroyed again

we know my life is now destroyed unless this is NFA SS said if it is they have no other concerns and will leave us be
    but if i am charged thats another story

because i dont trust the police and under advice from my sol i left a few things out from the copper like a few other tattoos and my piercings that existed then and whether i am circumcised or otherwise incase the officer gives the info provided

so what can i do i understand my defense is pretty strong the interview lasted 30mins and it wasn't a interrogation just did you do this and how do you know them

what do you guys think? please dont judge me my past may not be well sometimes there's a few who are really unlucky

Also i forgot to mention i believe this is a act of revenge for apparently "getting him off" for her sister not to mention her mother knew of my past also
    Last edited by inkster87; 13 March 2015, 11:47 PM.

Originally posted by inkster87 View Post
    Hey guys and gals,
    i would introduce myself but i would like to keep my identity as far away from this thread as i can (i hope you understand)

Ok so let me explain something about my case so you can get the picture this may take awhile so bare with me.

Right last thursday i was eating my tea with my son (hes 1) and my partner when we had a knock on the door i answered it to see see 2 officers in formal clothing and a social worker at first i wasnt gonna let them in as i dont trust anyone who claims they have authority being a freeman and all

anyway i let them in to be told practically nothing just i was accused of a sex offence and i have to leave now i couldn't leave as i work from home and its very demanding so my partner left with our son to a relatives
    so i repeatetly contacted the police over and over again until i finally got in touch with the officer in charge to be told to come to a voluntary interview

so i went to that this week and found that my best mates ex's daughter accused me of child abuse when she was 10-11 i think saying on 2 occasions i apparently forced oral sex to my dismay i listened to the officer and answered the questions as best to my knowledge as i understand our right to silence never helps anymore i also believed that answering the questions was going to help me in this case and i will explain why in abit

so now the strange bit about the accuser and my friend

i met my mate (for the purpose of this i will call him rick but that is not his name) so i met rick when i first moved to my location in 2006 were i also started my tattoo career i was 19 at the time in 2007 i believe he met his new partner Claire (fake name) she had 3 kids 2 young girls and a young lad (fake named) steph, toni and connor, steph being the oldest girl and toni being slightly younger and finally connor being 3 i believe anyway moving on i hung around there alot as rik was under the thumb so we used to chat in the kitchen alot i got to know the family really well and was known as uncle so this went on till i think 2011 when i received a call from rick asking if the spare room was still going i said yes

10 mins later he arrived and started to cry i hugged him and said whats going on he proceeded to tell me that toni had accused him of touching her i was shocked and stood by him he was charged and was found NOT GUILTY in court, i was his only witness and it was believed by there family that i in there words GOT HIM OFF. we were happy for him anyway upon leaving the court the girls grandad put his hand on my chest to stop me walking past and told me this wasnt over i responded it is and removed his hand from me. thats the last i had to do with the family and i never seen them again.

okay so moving on i now find that steph is accusing me of rape saying that i did this on 2 occasions when i baby sat now i dont remember a great deal of those years ago but i do know that this is false
    i did babysit for rick but it was never for long and we had the agreement that the kids had to be in bed and sorted for me to just sleep while he popped out for a hour or so i remember only 2 occasions of babysitting but after speaking to rick he reminded me of more occasions but again very short time

lets talk about the accusers statement the officer said its very detailed yet was very vague nothing made sense and was only 2 pages long and the officer suggested that because i only recall 2 times i babysat and she claims 2 times that it must be true (shocking)

anyway i terminated the interview to speak to my sol and asked him if now was a good time to mention my tattoos he said yes but ask if they are in the statement first so thats what i did
    i asked the officer and she said nothing was mentioned i then proceeded to tell her i had photographic evidence that my tattoos on my penis and the top of my thighs etc all around my groin she said that might be what you needed then the interview was terminated

so now i am on the waiting game

so now alittle bit about me i aint been lucky in the accused department in 2006 i was accused of rape by a lass i had a 1 night stand with and again in back end of 2007 and then again in 2012 now before some of you guys jump the bandwagon i was very active and let me tell you what cleared me

in 2006 even i was cleared as she claimed to have attacked me severely and couldn't get out it was proven as she screwed up saying i took a long shower i lived in a bedsit and to lock my door ment only using a latch no key could be used inside and i was medically examined there was no scratches no marks of any kind that would fit into her story that was NFA still ruined my life tho

next in 07 accusation came after a fight broke out i was cleared because the event was described different to the pictures she had taken of the act she failed to mention them and luckily i had the camera so it was NFA again ruined my life some more

now in 2009 my first child was born and now i had them 2 accusations floating over me social services got involved and told my partner at the time about my past and as she already knew she stood by me 2 years later they left us alone
    then our relationship was so damaged at this point we couldnt fix it in 4 years i spent 4 months in the family home due to SS being around they destroyed the family anyway my ex knew i wouldn't ever stop fighting for my son and after a 1 night stand that just happened we had a row 7 days later a big row knowing what she knew the SS gave he knowledge to destroy me and thats when the 3rd accusation came up the evidence was extremely strong against here as she lied about 2 accounts i had the FB convos i had with her at the time to prove i was not there and then on the night were we did sleep together we spoke right after it on FB when i left and her sentence was "we shouldn't have done what we did we are supposed to be friends not f@@k buddies" that cleared my name and another NFA

now again ruined my life some more didnt stop me from dragging her through court for almost 3 years tho i lost my fight to contact based on her allegations silly even tho i provided the proof they were lies can you believe that?

so my track record is terrible and because of it all i tried to take my life thanks to my partner i am alive today we were doing so well i quit my tattoo career and opened a online business that is successful and we brought another child into the world and shes pregnant again we had everything going for us and now its been destroyed again

we know my life is now destroyed unless this is NFA SS said if it is they have no other concerns and will leave us be
    but if i am charged thats another story

because i dont trust the police and under advice from my sol i left a few things out from the copper like a few other tattoos and my piercings that existed then and whether i am circumcised or otherwise incase the officer gives the info provided

so what can i do i understand my defense is pretty strong the interview lasted 30mins and it wasn't a interrogation just did you do this and how do you know them

what do you guys think? please dont judge me my past may not be well sometimes there's a few who are really unlucky

Also i forgot to mention i believe this is a act of revenge for apparently "getting him off" for her sister not to mention her mother knew of my past also

I think the tattoos will be what makes this fall apart, just prepare yourself for she's saying it was a dark room but the key thing is don't tell them too much they will try and use it against you.

Nobody judges on HEAR we are all going through the same thing GOOD LUCK FELLA !!

Comment

Originally posted by Lewisthorn View Post
      I think the tattoos will be what makes this fall apart, just prepare yourself for she's saying it was a dark room but the key thing is don't tell them too much they will try and use it against you.

Nobody judges on HEAR we are all going through the same thing GOOD LUCK FELLA !!
      thank you she broke that right when she claimed the room was lit up by a fish tank and i apparently drop my trousers therefore showing my entire leg tattoos also the piercings you couldnt miss also the tattoo on the groin in the case she accused she would have been within inches of it also the second occasion apparently was on a morning through the daytime so the dark room shouldnt wash

Comment

hi

Hi,
        Well it seems that this wouldn't go much further but the police love a little drama and destroying life's .
        But it's like I said don't give them too much information as if charged you're barrister will just throw it at her in court and the cracks will show.

I've been on bail since October and have been told that the CPS have not even seen the case yet and will not be returning to the police station until at least July there isn't even a time in my bail sheets .

It's absolutely rediculus I'm 21 and my life is consumed by this stupid aligation it dates back to 2011 and he's seen something on holyoaks that's made him now come forward I personally think he's seen that I've cone into money and wants something for nothing . How on earth can you rape someone if they was on top and asked you to stop baffles me really does . Sorry rant over.

I'm assuming this is giving you sleepless nights also ?

Comment

Hi,
          Well it seems that this wouldn't go much further but the police love a little drama and destroying life's .
          But it's like I said don't give them too much information as if charged you're barrister will just throw it at her in court and the cracks will show.

I've been on bail since October and have been told that the CPS have not even seen the case yet and will not be returning to the police station until at least July there isn't even a time in my bail sheets .

It's absolutely rediculus I'm 21 and my life is consumed by this stupid aligation it dates back to 2011 and he's seen something on holyoaks that's made him now come forward I personally think he's seen that I've cone into money and wants something for nothing . How on earth can you rape someone if they was on top and asked you to stop baffles me really does . Sorry rant over.

I'm assuming this is giving you sleepless nights also ?
          unfortunatly i have been through this circle before and accept it as fact my life is over with the allegations so for me all i do is sleep but the worry is there when i wake i miss my boys i miss my missus and i want them home i do see him everyday as the SS has allowed my partners mother to supervise

the law is quite royaly fooked and we are just numbers to them in hope they get a +1 towards there promotion its a sick system it wont change unless we do something about it i must say tho all going through it who will read this as boring as it maybe please read up on your rights fully that includes sex crimes and your human rights and your rights at trail eve n your common law rights you will be surprised at what you find and if you have questions you can bring it to the attention of your sol it can and prob will aid you in your case thats how i knew to withhold some information with my solicitors say so so it cannot be twisted and used against me

i also hope your case is resolved and i was as young as you when it started for me its hard mate it really is but walk with your head up high and keep ya chin up tbh your case doesn't sound like it will go to court you have a defense that will rip them apart but yes police love to drag it out as they do not care but do what i do NEVER STOP RINGING THE OFFICER IN CHARGE they get annoyed and push it through CPS faster to get rid of you

they have no right to drag it out they do so on false intentions (in hope to get more evidence which they know doesnt exist)

Comment

Thanks, Im fully aware of social services and how they work and operate but that's a whole different story.

I think this will not go far I've seen the statements there quite amusing to be hones.
            You are right the police love to drag it out when we was at the police station he put the file in front of me with the accusers address highlighted on the front I'm assuming it was in the hope that I would have retaliated.

When the police bail got extended I was followed home by the media so I hired a private investigater and he found out that my accuser is dating a police officer who I'm sure us shearing infomatin with the media .

Comment

Thanks, Im fully aware of social services and how they work and operate but that's a whole different story.

I think this will not go far I've seen the statements there quite amusing to be hones.
              You are right the police love to drag it out when we was at the police station he put the file in front of me with the accusers address highlighted on the front I'm assuming it was in the hope that I would have retaliated.

When the police bail got extended I was followed home by the media so I hired a private investigater and he found out that my accuser is dating a police officer who I'm sure us shearing infomatin with the media .
              He broke the law the moment he produced the address you should have asked on tape why he presented it to you I am surprised your sol didn't say anything :s

But from what you said your fine with that info I would file I private prosecution once this is over seems you have more than enough evidence to nit only prove your innocence but to prove it didn't occur also possibly proving misconduct

Maybe I am just thinking out the box but its because think false accusers should be brought to justice

Comment

Hi Inkster and welcome to the forum,

The police (and prosecutor if it get's that far) may well suggest that you have a affinity to rape just to stir things along, but they know that relationship rape accusations and underage allegations are as different as chalk and cheese and even if you had been found guilty of the former this wouldn't imply that you had a liking for young girls.

There could however be a problem with jury perception if you are stood in the dock (visibly tattooed?) and the judge allows disclosure of the previous allegations, but this isn't a given for the reasons above.

I'm with Lewisthorn on the tattoo identification matter; to be 'faced' with these would be alarming for anyone, never mind an impressionable youngster who is at the mental stage of being able to remember everything, if the allegation were true she would be able to recall every last detail.
                'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Can you prove when the tattoos were done?

yes police love to drag it out as they do not care but do what i do NEVER STOP RINGING THE OFFICER IN CHARGE they get annoyed and push it through CPS faster to get rid of you

I think you will find that is not quite true. The police and CPS are overwhelmed with cases such as this, due to the "Jimmy Saville Effect" with people 'bravely stepping forward' now, knowing there is "compensation" to be had.

If you pester the police you could end up pissing them off and maybe you'd get the opposite of what you want.

The case where you were found not guilty on the "Toni rape" - I wondered if she got compensation. Many do even if the the alleged offender is not charged. Her sister (current accuser) may well have known about that, and decided to jump on the bandwagon.

If there is a charge, the Crown may well attempt to bring in some or all of the previous allegations as "bad character". A good barrister will attempt argue that one out.
                  Last edited by Rights Fighter; 14 March 2015, 11:24 AM.
                  People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                    Can you prove when the tattoos were done?

I think you will find that is not quite true. The police and CPS are overwhelmed with cases such as this, due to the "Jimmy Saville Effect" with people 'bravely stepping forward' now, knowing there is "compensation" to be had.

If you pester the police you could end up pissing them off and maybe you'd get the opposite of what you want.

The case where you were found not guilty on the "Toni rape" - I wondered if she got compensation. Many do even if the the alleged offender is not charged. Her sister (current accuser) may well have known about that, and decided to jump on the bandwagon.

If there is a charge, the Crown may well attempt to bring in some or all of the previous allegations as "bad character". A good barrister will attempt argue that one out.
                    yes i have pictures that are digitally stamped at 2006 these events wernt supposed to have happened till 07-08 and i have more images of my tattoos leading up till 2007 i also have a distinctive scar on my penis the goes from top to bottom in a line which i have had since birth my piercings go through that but only 2 none of this was mentioned it was soooo vague

Comment

yes i have pictures that are digitally stamped at 2006 these events wernt supposed to have happened till 07-08 and i have more images of my tattoos leading up till 2007 i also have a distinctive scar on my penis the goes from top to bottom in a line which i have had since birth my piercings go through that but only 2 none of this was mentioned it was soooo vague
                      Jesus man, you sound like a hardcore dude! Lol tattoos AND piercings. I caught a bit of mine in a zipper once and almost died from shock.

It sounds like this information on your very distinct looking hog should be vital to your defence. Hopefully she doesn't catch wind of the unique markings on it before the trial, if it goes that far. Hopefully she's already been asked to describe exactly what she saw and failed to mention any of the above.

Also, I'd have to agree with RF on your post about hounding the cops. You wouldn't want to get on their bad side and have them thinking 'f**k this guy, let's nail him'

All in all it doesn't sound like there is any evidence to convict you anyways. Best of luck.

Comment

Hi and welcome yo the forum. This forum is for people who are falsely accused of a crime of sexual nature or their friends and family. You dont have to worry about being branded anything because of your past because if you read the forum rules then youll see this forum was not made to discuss anyone's innocence or guilt. Everyone who was or is falsely accused is afraid of this kind of judgement so dont worry about it too much

Your post was very long and detailed which is helpful in understanding. Try to keep everything as general as possible though as you never know who might be reading this bare inind this is a public forum.

Are you still friends with rick? As both of you have been through this already you probably know what to do. Can you count on his support?
                        First advice id give anyone coming to the forum is write everything down you remember and create a detailed timeline including all the events in your, ricks and the accusers life as muvh as you can remember. This is what has helped us a lot to prepare for trial, if it goes that far.

Come back whenever you need support

Comment

Originally posted by thisisinsane View Post
                          Hi and welcome yo the forum. This forum is for people who are falsely accused of a crime of sexual nature or their friends and family. You dont have to worry about being branded anything because of your past because if you read the forum rules then youll see this forum was not made to discuss anyone's innocence or guilt. Everyone who was or is falsely accused is afraid of this kind of judgement so dont worry about it too much

Your post was very long and detailed which is helpful in understanding. Try to keep everything as general as possible though as you never know who might be reading this bare inind this is a public forum.

Are you still friends with rick? As both of you have been through this already you probably know what to do. Can you count on his support?
                          First advice id give anyone coming to the forum is write everything down you remember and create a detailed timeline including all the events in your, ricks and the accusers life as muvh as you can remember. This is what has helped us a lot to prepare for trial, if it goes that far.

Come back whenever you need support
                          Yes me and rick are still very good friends

UPDATE

after hearing nothing from the police i called them today and she called back i asked for a update because its been awhile i was sickened at the response "it hasnt been awhile maybe for you but not for me" cheers love its been 5 weeks and you aint done a thing

anyway i asked why she had not collect my evidence she said well shes hoping to have something at the end of this week or beginning of next week basically i am either being charged or NFA but she was very sketchy and it made no sense

she states she may want to use the evidence i have meaning she would obv want to use it against me since they aint nobodies friend but may sounds strange let me explain

so the evidence i have is the tattoos, piercings and scar around my groin etc which i have the photo to prove they existed before the accusation should be needed either way
                          either the accuser has identified a tattoo so she would need the image as solid proof or she would want the image to clear me now the confusion is she said I MAY want to use it

so that says to me no identification has occurred as you would WANT it no questions asked

so by saying MAY i am guessing she is speaking to the accuser for the first time since the accusation at the end of the week (which proves my point shes done nothing)

So i am thinking of passing the photo to my sol and allow them control over it and tell the police that was my only copy to which my sol can advise the best action to take with it for now

whats your opinions

Comment

Working...
                          X