Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's been almost two years if not longer! Trial date set.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been almost two years if not longer! Trial date set.

It's getting closer to my trial date now, or so I thought. I have had some good news!

I have had 4 hearings at the crown court and each one seemed to show that the case wouldn't even go to trial, but the trial date was set. I had a phone call from my case worker the other day asking where I was as I was meant to be attending court. However, I did not know about this court hearing so i managed to get from where I was to the court just as my hearing had finished. I rang my case worker back and she said to enter the court room that I was mean to have been in and my barrister would talk to me when she was free and able to do so.

2 other case were heard (obviously I wont mention any details from that) and Myself, my mother and my barrister left the court room, where I was told that the prosecution had given evidence that had damaged their case to the point that they had discontinued the prosecution. My eyes light up when she said this, but there was another part... The police were appealing this decision as they wanted the case to go to trial.

A few days later, I was at work and my case worker rang me again, I suddenly thought to myself that the police had won the appeal and that I would still be going to trial. How wrong was I?

My next date is provisionally set for the formal discontinuation of the case. I am as I have said from the beginning and as my Username suggests. I am Innocent... Now all I need to do is find out if there is a way I can take the accuser to court for defamation of character, loss of earnings as I have lost 2 places of employment due to the court proceedings.

When this first happened I thought there would be no end to the hatred from the people from my past but I can finally make my life better and move away from all that ruined me in the past. Time for change is now I believe. I have a wedding to plan and a house to buy!

Thank you guys for all the support you gave me at the beginning and i am deeply sorry that I never kept in contact though the forum. as time went on i started to hide away from everything. I started to give up all hope that I would finally be free of the demons, I became a hobbit in so many words. I hardly went out the house, I have lost so many friends but the people who have stuck by me are the people who are real in this world.

For any one who has recently been accused of such crimes, all i have to say is this... Don't push the people who are trying to support you through the hard times. Pull them Close. Talk to them about how you feel and what ever you do, DON'T STOP FIGHTING. If people turn against you they are not real friends.

Also for any one who is interested, my study of Bachelor of Laws (Hons) is going great. I am nearly finished my first year and have enrolled for my second year! Life is looking to get brighter now!

Thank you again for the support at the beginning!
    "It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer" Sir William Blackstone (1765)

Hi again,

I recollect your case but sadly we have so many new members that unless someone posts regularly they then to slip out of the back of the box!

Nevertheless you have had some great news and if you could just come back and post up the conclusion when your case is formally discontinued this would give hope to those members who are still going through the process.
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Working...
    X