No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's always been count 1, 2 etc etc.......

Maybe it's cos CH is special!!!!
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

hi

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post

and here I was thinking I was the one special one! Soooo, count 1? count 2?

Comment

Counts on in the Indictment. The Indictment is the list of Charges - aka Counts.
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

It's because I'm literate (as opposed to numerical)
          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

hi

Counts on in the Indictment. The Indictment is the list of Charges - aka Counts.
            Lol, I'd like to say something intelligent. Does CH mean A (or 1) is the main charge of rape? And if so B or 2 would be?

Comment

Originally posted by jittery View Post
              Lol, I'd like to say something intelligent. Does CH mean A (or 1) is the main charge of rape? And if so B or 2 would be?
              I believe Counts 1, 2, 3 etc would be in chronological order, quite often multiple rape accusations made by an aggrieved partner may be of equal standing but may be separated by months or even years.

In 'genuine' cases the Counts may relate to different offences against multiple victims.

Comment

hi

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
                I believe Counts 1, 2, 3 etc would be in chronological order, quite often multiple rape accusations made by an aggrieved partner may be of equal standing but may be separated by months or even years.

In 'genuine' cases the Counts may relate to different offences against multiple victims.
                Right, ok. Thanks for that. Anything that increases knowledge and awareness at any level for me in this arena is a good thing.

Comment

hi all

Right, ok. Thanks for that. Anything that increases knowledge and awareness at any level for me in this arena is a good thing.
                  Can someone visit chigirls thread at daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s. She is a sweet soul who would appreciate some support I think, I've tried, but I don't feel I can offer anything constructive. Chigirl, if you see this I've tried to send PMs but they don't look like they've gone through. Stay strong Angel!

Comment

hi anonsteve

Can someone visit chigirls thread at daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s. She is a sweet soul who would appreciate some support I think, I've tried, but I don't feel I can offer anything constructive. Chigirl, if you see this I've tried to send PMs but they don't look like they've gone through. Stay strong Angel!
                    Anonsteve, how's it going? Just a thought. When you're ready and hopefully everything has gone the way it should for me, how do you fancy setting up a counselling service on the net. I'll help you and I'm sure the case moderators would be happy to mention us so long as we satisfy them that we are genuinely here to help and appropriately monitored. I've only got a BTech higher national in counselling skills, love to put it to some use.

Comment

hi all

Anonsteve, how's it going? Just a thought. When you're ready and hopefully everything has gone the way it should for me, how do you fancy setting up a counselling service on the net. I'll help you and I'm sure the case moderators would be happy to mention us so long as we satisfy them that we are genuinely here to help and appropriately monitored. I've only got a BTech higher national in counselling skills, love to put it to some use.
                      Well I've read some government statistics. They rekon (2012-2013) that around 10% of rape claims are entirely false and largely reported by people with emotional and psychological disturbances. I didn't realise until it was too late but this is the category my false accuser falls into. Hoping that statistic will go in my favour!

Other statistics are vague and the latest feeling is that there may be some other offence committed, but no rape has taken place.

well, nothing concrete, and just goes to show how complex the whole issue is.

Hoping for all of us falsely accused to come through this ordeal in one piece able to pick back up again where we left off! Lovely day walking through the woods today with all the greenery coming out- try it , it works wonders!!!

Comment

apologies

Well I've read some government statistics. They rekon (2012-2013) that around 10% of rape claims are entirely false and largely reported by people with emotional and psychological disturbances. I didn't realise until it was too late but this is the category my false accuser falls into. Hoping that statistic will go in my favour!

Other statistics are vague and the latest feeling is that there may be some other offence committed, but no rape has taken place.

well, nothing concrete, and just goes to show how complex the whole issue is.

Hoping for all of us falsely accused to come through this ordeal in one piece able to pick back up again where we left off! Lovely day walking through the woods today with all the greenery coming out- try it , it works wonders!!!
                        I'll apologise for that last post, may be a bit insensitive and misleading. Just that like us all I try to read positive signs into things like this, especially if I think they're going to work in my favour!

Comment

hi all

I'll apologise for that last post, may be a bit insensitive and misleading. Just that like us all I try to read positive signs into things like this, especially if I think they're going to work in my favour!
                          This situation is really making me appreciate the simple things in life. I remember grandad going for a walk after his heart attack " Ah bay never sid su many flowers", of course he had, he'd just never been looking!

From now on, I'm hoping this will be something I can do more regularly. This must be happening for a reason. Somebody once told me that she hoped I could get a better understanding of other people's problems. I was offended at the time, but she was right: I was young and way too wrapped up in my own problems.

I'm looking to try to take something positive from all of this, I'm determined not to let this situation twist me against the world, society, or women in general.

Comment

Totally agree with your Grandad's viewpoint; I felt initially that I'd been reprieved from a terminal illness!

Sadly this does wear off after a while and I've started to take folks and events for granted again

Comment

hi CH

Totally agree with your Grandad's viewpoint; I felt initially that I'd been reprieved from a terminal illness!

Sadly this does wear off after a while and I've started to take folks and events for granted again
                              Agreed. I think we all get caught up with the rat race. I've had my head down in work and writing reports for years and most saturdays. I'm going to try and take my foot off the pedal assuming all this blows over as it should; I've realised what I'm missing!

Comment

this can raise some interesting ponderings

Comment

Working...
                                X