X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got me in one!

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
    It has down here too, It's summer!

What was the bit about throwing fruit at you? Would that relate to the juice of the grape??!!
    Originally meant nanas sweet. Has become juice of the hop!

Comment

• Thanks pal

Originally posted by Boys don't cry View Post
      For your NFA and being so supportive to other members,well deserved
      Thanks Mr Cure, missed you on this forum pal, hope all's well!

Comment

• thanks hun

Originally posted by Genuine View Post
        *dancing like a banana* haha
        Thanks!!!

Comment

• Thanks

Originally posted by Dave View Post
          Have a

Dont be a stranger
          Thanks pal! Stranger? Never

Comment

• Glad to hear it.

Have a 'nana:

Comment

• thanks

Originally posted by StressedNE View Post
              Glad to hear it.

Have a 'nana:
              Thanks StressedNE

Comment

• Congratulations for becoming a senior member Jittery.

Sorry if you missed me on this forum but I have been extremely busy working since last year.
                Time is healing the scars as well ...even though tomorrow I will celebrate beeing arrested four years ago.

I am still reading threads when I can and I have faith in RF , Casehardened and other regular members with a better english than mine.
                I would still be be there in case I would feel someone is really deep down.

I believed I wouldn't have been too much of help in your case as you wrote in your first post that you knew from your heart that you were innocent but I am seriously glad and proud that you got NFA'd.

Life for me is getting better and better,I should only write normal but after all the things that happened I am so glad like you that the fact to know in the bottom of my heart that I never did what she accused me gave me enough strength to survive and fight.

Once again this forum have been a source of support and knowledge thanks to the members and when you are accused of such a crime, there will always be someone who can understand and will soon answer.

Take care of yourself.
                Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• hi

Originally posted by Boys don't cry View Post
                  Congratulations for becoming a senior member Jittery.

Sorry if you missed me on this forum but I have been extremely busy working since last year.
                  Time is healing the scars as well ...even though tomorrow I will celebrate beeing arrested four years ago.

I am still reading threads when I can and I have faith in RF , Casehardened and other regular members with a better english than mine.
                  I would still be be there in case I would feel someone is really deep down.

I believed I wouldn't have been too much of help in your case as you wrote in your first post that you knew from your heart that you were innocent but I am seriously glad and proud that you got NFA'd.

Life for me is getting better and better,I should only write normal but after all the things that happened I am so glad like you that the fact to know in the bottom of my heart that I never did what she accused me gave me enough strength to survive and fight.

Once again this forum have been a source of support and knowledge thanks to the members and when you are accused of such a crime, there will always be someone who can understand and will soon answer.

Take care of yourself.
                  Nice to hear from you again! Yes, I was always pretty confident I would be nfa'd unless something went disasterously wrong. Glad to hear your life's picking up, I've been given my old job back, so hopefully I can start moving forward too.

Comment

• Job!

Originally posted by jittery View Post
                    Nice to hear from you again! Yes, I was always pretty confident I would be nfa'd unless something went disasterously wrong. Glad to hear your life's picking up, I've been given my old job back, so hopefully I can start moving forward too.
                    Really pleased that you've got your job back!
                    Nice to read good news!
                    Thanks for all your kind words.
                    Looking forward to a positive outcome here too!
                    Have a great day
                    YoH

Comment

• hi

Originally posted by YearsOfHell View Post
                      Really pleased that you've got your job back!
                      Nice to read good news!
                      Thanks for all your kind words.
                      Looking forward to a positive outcome here too!
                      Have a great day
                      YoH
                      Thanks YoH,
                      Good to see you posting, I'd like to see you become a senior member too (hint hint) you often leave encouraging posts for people lately
                      Really hoping you'll have a positive outcome!
                      Stay strong and have a great day too

Comment

• Originally posted by jittery View Post
                        Thanks YoH,
                        Good to see you posting, I'd like to see you become a senior member too (hint hint) you often leave encouraging posts for people lately
                        The forum is more or less a democracy (and how's that for being topical) and if sufficient senior members form a quorum and nominate a candidate they can be elevated to this level!

The best way therefore is to discuss in the senior members section; if all are agreed the name is forwarded to Phil 'Admin' for him to approve and tweak the forum settings.
                        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• hi CH

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
                          The forum is more or less a democracy (and how's that for being topical) and if sufficient senior members form a quorum and nominate a candidate they can be elevated to this level!

The best way therefore is to discuss in the senior members section; if all are agreed the name is forwarded to Phil 'Admin' for him to approve and tweak the forum settings.
                          Hi CH, so how do we go about that?

Comment

Hi CH, so how do we go about that?
                            I've pm'd you....
                            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Thanks YoH,
                              Thanks for the flowers!
                              I love spring/summer so feeling positive at the moment.
                              No news is good news as far as I'm concerned!
                              How long this will last who knows, could hit rock bottom tomorrow so I'm making the most of today!
                              Keep smiling!
                              And thanks for caring!

Comment

Working...
                              X