Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Devon & Cornwall Police, Homophobia & statutory Goddard Inquiry into Child Sex Abuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devon & Cornwall Police, Homophobia & statutory Goddard Inquiry into Child Sex Abuse

TAKE HEART! Some years ago I came to 'daftmoo' as a result of a particularly nasty & viscous police vendetta being run against me.

As a critic of police, they desperately wanted to shut me up. Even 'daftmoo' came under pressure from plod to remove some of my posts.

This wonderful site was the ONLY support at the time. THANK YOU

Well you can now read in full 'why'?

Theresa May Home Secretary announced an inquiry into Child Sex Abuse & I have been lobbying very hard for it to become a statutory inquiry...& now it is.

This is my testimony submitted to the statutory 'Goddard CSAInquiry' . The submission has been acknowledged by email by the secretariat of the Home Office Judge led Child Sex Abuse Inquiry & given a case Ref. No.

I have for the purposes of openness & transparency (& because I do not trust ANY police officer) placed the submission in full public view

You can read my testimony to the CHILD SEX ABUSE INQUIRY here:- (Get a cup of coffee first because there is a lot)

http://www.csainquiry.blogspot.com
Working...
X