Hi, everybody I have the same problem like most of the people here... :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, everybody I have the same problem like most of the people here... :(

Hi, first I'm sorry about my English, but is not my first language.

My case is :
    On 23th around 22:00 o'clock i was outside my house with my brother in law. We smoke cigarettes after dinner, when we saw one girl infront of us on the street she going up and down and wondering when she saw us she sed: Boys, can I hiding in your home for 10 minutes and she just gone thru the door I sed to her yes sitdown on the chair and meet my sister. My sister still was dining and the start to talk inside the room.

When we finish our cigarettes we came back in home as well. She sed to us that she had 18 birthday today and she is very nervous to her ex boyfriend because he is not with her on her celebration. She was bought litlle botlle of wodka and she asked my sister for a glass and she drinked litlle from this wodka. After that she start to telling us stories about her familly and her ex boyfriend.

And during the stories the phone was flashing on silient and she sed to me and my brother in law to keep quiet because her ex boyfriend calling. She start to speak with him and she told him that she is with friend (girl) in her home the boy asked her what's the name of this girl she sed i don't know she just invited mi in her house and we are here she sed to him where is the house and if he want he can come to take her. He sed I'll gonna call you later.

Later he called her but he sed he is with friend on party and he can not come on the same evening. She sed to him that she gonna blocked him from anywhere and she hang off.

After this we was litlle bit around the tablle and speacking when she asked me if we have a TV in the house I sed Yes in my room I had TV she sed do you have something agaynst that to come with you in your room and watch TV. I sed no when we was upstairs in my room I asked her what she prefer to watch. She take off her boots and lay down in my bed and sed I like to watch some movie. I choose one movie from my laptop and connected it with the TV and she start to watched. and I sed to her that I'll gonna take shower because i just came back from work she sed alright and she used the toilet before that asked me for glass of water i bringed to her and i take shower.

I came back in the room and she told me that she want to stay during the night in home and she send message to her father that she is with friend and she is safe and alright. I sed if you want you can sleep here and on the groundfloor I have are litlle spare room filled with things which I didn't use but still there is a litlle bed and I can sleep there.

She sed No I'm alright to share this bed with you and watch the movie with you you have not girlfriend(she asked me before if I have one) then you can stay with me. I sed alright and I lay down next to her. We watched may be 10 minutes this movie and she came closer to me and start to kissing me after this she sed I want to have a sex with you I sed is too early for this because what I understood she just split with her boyfriend but she sed no he is somewhere with other girl not with me on my birthday.

And after this she told me do you know what is period I sed Yes I know what is it And she sed I'm in period but is not too much but I must to remove my tampoon I sed you can use the toilet she was in the toile for about ten minutes and she came back weared just with her bra and bikini and she came next to me in the bed and start to kising me again after that she take off the bra and bikini and we make a love for about 15-20 minutes she was alright all the time with this after that she sed Stop and I just stoperd and she sed sorry hunny is my fault but I'm feeling guilty about my boyfriend and she started to dress up I dressed up as well and I came with her to the door In fron of the door she asked me if I want her number and she want me to text her on the morning and we can go somewhere together she gave me her number but there was one number 7 more and she ringed me and I had her number.

After that because I realized that is raining I offered to give her a lift she refused and I watched after her from my place untill she was to the corner of the street. After may be 30-40 minutes i send her a text to text me back when she is home bacause I'm affraid for her - because was late abaut 00:00 am. she didn't answer me.

On the next day when I came back from a walk in fron my house was a police car they asked me for my name and they told me that someone called them that I raped her.

I was in the police they collect samples from fingers and undernails, after this the nurse take samples from my p...s,(that was terrible really) the take my underwear, she take me blood sample as well, after this the protector came she told me that she want to know all the truth I told her everything what I writed above and she sed that I must sey all of this on custody officer. We was in this room where he interviewed me he make a dvd record on everything. After this he called my sister and he asked her what is her story about this night she sed to him everything what I sed and he sed that both storyes matched and they didn't found any other criminal history for me and they sed i can go out. The gave me Bail : Not to leave the country; Not to contact the witnesses and surrender passport and I must to go in the police office again on 21st of May 2015. minutes after this happen i was told this story to one of my friends because the story was unbelivible and i had the same story but shorter on my facebook messenger as well.

Now I'm feeling I don't know how to explain how I'm feeling like all my plans for the future is ruined, like I does not belong to this time it is painfull.

I don't know what to asked you - your opinion or I dont know I just don't know what to do.
    Last edited by Casehardened; 26 January 2015, 12:50 AM. Reason: Edited to add paragraphs

I can't sleep already. And what I reading here this is just the beginning of this hell. Please everyone who has opinion for my case to write me down. I will appreciate this. Thanks

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Your English is fine and understandable (though I'm guessing that by your mention of 'protector' you actually meant 'solicitor') and I have not changed any of your wording but edited a few extra paragrahs in to break the story up at significant points and so make it easy for members to read.

It seems fairly obvious that tis girl has alleged rape to deflect the wrath of her boyfriend from her infidelity but this doesn't help you as the investigation will now roll on (and on!)

There is some general advice in this link which may be of help:

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...at-happens-now
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Thank you for your opinion Casehardened. I didn't sleep all night. I didn't gone to work today.

And I was to an solicitor today. He sed that I just must to wait and for him is very strange that this girl can go in people's house without know them at all. That was strange for me as well. I know that the bigest mistake was that we let her in our home... Everything was happen so fast.

I'm just wondering now how somebody can call the police and tell them story which is not true...? There is so many questions in my head now... may be I don't know the people's psychology at all, because this act for me is unthinkable. You can't just call the police and ruine someone's life because you are afraid from the consequences of your actions. I did not hate her for this just trying to understand why.

Thank you to everyone who want to tell me something

Comment

Don't worry too much ,it will be over soon
          sometimes in life ,things go wrong and we meet very evil
          people
          you will be much stronger and wiser when all tis is over
          just stay in prayer

Comment

Hi, breathagayn. Thank you for your good words. I hope the police can found the truth and everything will be alright.

Comment

Working...
            X