Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was guilty of thinking only a few false rape claims - NO MORE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was guilty of thinking only a few false rape claims - NO MORE!!!

Hi everyone

Before my son was NFA, I truly believed that false rape allegations were extremely rare (despite working in the recent past with someone who did just this to her dad). How bloody naive was I?

Thankfully my son only had to wait 8 weeks to find out his case was NFA (day before he was due to answer bail) but we are all still left wondering why the hell she did it. Without going into detail it was a one night stand - she was 7 yr older than him. She had no friends with her when my son met her but my son had several of his friends to witness she invited herself back with my son etc etc.

I am quite keen to ask the police if there is any chance of prosecuting her for perverting the course of justice (shame there's not a law entitled "lying and trying to ruin a young guy's life").

We have had 2 months of constant worry, sleepless nights, stress, crying all the time...I am not normally a vindictive person but I would gladly pay to see her sent down and NAMED and SHAMED for this. I don't think I have ever felt such feelings towards another person before.

Sorry for the rant. I know that lots of you are going through the same and a lot worse by having re bails over months and months whereas my family have only had to wait 8 weeks for the NFA but I needed to let off steam.

Thank you again. You are all absolutely amazing for selflessly sharing your stories on this forum and I am keeping everything crossed for positive outcomes for you all.

xx
Working...
X