Are there worst things to come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there worst things to come

so im about to set off shortly to oblidge my bail date.. however was informed on Friday that originally was being rebailed for have now changed to reinterveiw.
    don't know what to expect or do.. spent all weekend researching various situations even checked out prison life for this kind of case DO NOT DO THIS only made me worse.. I know I need to fight this but its such a twisted and unusual situation ive put myself in.. any way I will hopefully update you all later today and ask your advice I HOPE

Hi I'm sorry to hear your going through this hell I've been bailed 10 times and each day before bail date I get that sickening feeling only for the phone to ring late on that I've been re bailed. I too checked out prison life I just needed to know.my parents say I shouldn't but I just had too so I know fair bit about prison life and know what to expect if things go bad for me. But I'm trying to be positive it won't go that way.im thinking my next Bail date I will be reinterviewed too. I'm living the same hell as you so hang in there I know its v hard but we will get through this. I hope u get a nfa v soon.

Comment

another rebail

hi inhell yes another rebail for me after an upsetting reinterveiw which my solicitor adviced before hand to say no comment to every question
      was extremely hard to keep replying no comment when the answers would have been much easier and more defending.. but my solicitor says its once you answer that one easy question they then start throwing out the true question.. so im back on the waiting list again til end of march.. I was a complete mess today even if I wanted to answer questions I don't think I could.. shaking crying shocked.. this is like you say complete torture..
      just got to keep focusing on trying to get to see the kids.. I don't think they going to want to give me nfa

Comment

It’s quite normal for looking up the worst so try not to beat yourself up for it, I done it plenty when my case was on going.

When I was interviewed I did so without representation because I knew nothing about being in trouble or the system, I kept thinking I should have just said nothing but in the end it really helped my case that I was open and stuck to my guns with them. I know why people are advised to say nothing sometimes though, the police can be very twisted. Pleasant and thoughtful to you before the recording starts then hammer you and try to get you to make mistakes ect.

We always think the worst in this situation and fear the worst possible outcome but have faith, I was rock bottom and my bag packed however I came through it and the truth was heard and believed. Hopefully you don’t have to go all the way like me but if you do don’t give up.

Comment

And once again, dont listen to what people tell you about prison or what you see in Hollywood bull****. I suggest you stop all your resewrch and read through this and then leave it. Its not a very cheerful thought and no point in narrowing down your mind on it.
          http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...e-ins-and-outs

hugs, i feel you need some!

Comment

Working...
          X