so desperate grabbing at straws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so desperate grabbing at straws

today I finally got to speak with social services who informed me children doing well.. mum agrees for me seeing them but all is on hold till they sort out supervised visit and what will happen on Monday once I return back to police station for end of first 2month bail... Then she drops the bomb shell my wife has said that she has noticed my van in the area quite a lot and will inform the police.. is she doing this simply to make my life even harder or is she doing this as she knows something about the case and are struggling to find evidence.. my mind is all over the place.. yes since ive been bailed ive seen her in her car twice not purposely once ont the way to the doctors and once returning back from a gym.. I don't drive round all day looking for her.. I never know where she would be as these have been random times.. if her friends are telling her they seen my van why would they report something.. I have family that live near her.. bail conditions state not to go on her road I DONT AND HAVNT.. no to make direct or indirect contact I HAVNT AND WONT.. so my only guess is she making it easy for her to travel where she wants with her new fella without confrontation WHICH FOR SOMEONE TO FIND A NEW GUY IN LESS THAN 3 WEEKS OF BEING ON BAIL AND 11YRS OF BEING TOGETHER kinda throws the brain all over.. eitherway as Monday gets closer its getting worse to know what to expect.. on the bright side at least theres hope of seeing my 3 kids and to be honest that's all I want I love then so much and want what evers best for them

Hsve you thought about whether your wife could be involved in the allegations as some ex wives do? Seems like this gettint you out of the house is very convenient for her and her having a new man already could indicate that this has been going on for some me time already.

Rape allegations are an easy way to claim full custody for kids and benefit financially even after a divorce.

Comment

Originally posted by thisisinsane View Post
      Hsve you thought about whether your wife could be involved in the allegations as some ex wives do? Seems like this gettint you out of the house is very convenient for her and her having a new man already could indicate that this has been going on for some me time already.

Rape allegations are an easy way to claim full custody for kids and benefit financially even after a divorce.
      hi again.. the fella was a friend of her brothers and he be there if we visited.. maybe coincidence or maybe going on for a while either way it is a bit rapid.. as for her being involved in the allegations I don't think so.. but I think shes now seen an extra opportunity to jump in and make it worse.. plus by now im sure shes had time to think back and maybe start to realise the times I went to her about problems where true and is doing this in defence for herself.. all I can say is I honestly don't know anymore... I have found out recently that my children arnt happy as mum tells social services as they are putting it on social network sites that they want their dad back and the accussing daughter has commented MUMS NEW FELLA IS A JOKE.. why don't they see these things an act onthem if its social services job to make sure the kids are happy well and safe why don't they see what the accussing daughter is doing to her own family

Comment

Working...
      X