Help pliiiiiiiizzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help pliiiiiiiizzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!

Hi I am new to the site, been reading a lot of other peoples situations and my story relates as most do. MY story goes like this......

I got a note from the police last week asking for me to contact them.I immediately did so the same evening i got the request and the kind lady asked if i could come into the station next day or next week or whenever i was free for an interview about an incident that happened in the summer.I said most certainly as i did not see any reason i would have done anything to not want to be questioned.We agreed for next day as i said i would be unsettled as i want to know what it was about.

Next morning i googled to get an idea on what this might entail(interview by police) and immediately rang local solicitors for informed decisions if i should or shouldnt.Luckily the guy was immediately on board and said he is willing to come with me to the station for the interview and he took details of the P.O responsible for the case to get some background.A few hours later he called me and informed me it was about investigation on an alleged rape dating back in the summer.Thats when my whole life changed.I was shaken, in disbelief and my mind started working puzzled.

We met up at the station and my sol gets a word with P.O and he briefs me on the case, I immediately knew who this entailed, a 1 night stand i had had some time in the summer.Apparently she found out she was pregnant and had then claimed she had been raped. She did not make the ereport till end of October when the initial night was sometime in June.I gave my sol my account of events that evening and night.This girl we had been talking for two weeks ,before we met up for a drink and drank most of the night and she even invited me back to hers to meet her parents.At the end of the night we had sex, and the next day we chatted but both decided this wasnt going anyway, well i knew it wasnt but it was just that closure till this interview thing.My sol took me through questions i shouldnt ask and the way i should approach their questions, i am greatful i went with a solicitor.

Our stories matched except for the consent part where she claims she begged me to stop halfway through and i didnt.

The P.O only questioned me with regards to the sexual scene, who started it and the whole nonsense.I explained its a 1 night stand no passion just plain sex.You dont expect me to remember that just all i know is i never forced anyone to do anything.My interview lasted about 30 minutes and my sol informed me we just have to wait as they were waiting for some medical records to see what she had claimed then, if she had said she had sex initially then im off easily but if its otherwise then its my word against hers, but bear in mind she didnt go report till after 4 months so theres no evidence or nothing there.

My questions to fellow accused and experts are....
    1) Seeing this girl only claimned this after pregnancy which am not sure its even mine could be anyones, will they put this into account.
    2)This girl had confided in me about her troubled past, broken home, abused since she was young by mums diff boyfriends, will this be put into account?Clearly she is a habitual liar
    3)If she cried rape October why did it take another 3 months for me to be interviwed? ii)How come i was not arrested from the go as most people have but asked to come voluntarily?
    4)If she aborted already what evidence from medical records are they awaiting on? ii) If she is going to have the baby what evidence are they awaiting on as its clear sexual encounter happened?
    5)What can i expect from this, worst case scenario.? I know every case differs but anyone been in a mere or similar situation.
    6)Been waiting for my enhanced DBS for a new job which has taken over two months and normally would have come by now, do you think this is one of the reasons? Was meant to be taking on a new roll next week and i am confused.Will thuis accusation show up even if its not proven?

I have a girlfriend who is in the dark at the moment about this as my sol suggested to keep it quiet as it might just go away.Mind you i have two kids and if i could turn back time i would.I never cheat but i regret this but it was the alcohol and weed we had that night otherwise i wouldnt be in this mess. Only my best mate knows and we share evry secret he is the person i cry on at the moment, i havent ate for days just drinking a lot of coffee, no sleep at all. Just feel im doomed.

Help please.....am in a mess
    fAIR?
    0.00%
    jUSTIFIED?
    0.00%
    sHOULD IT CONTINUE?
    0.00%
    CONCERNS?
    100.00%

The poll is expired.

Hi Dr, i too had to attend a volantary interview as opposed to being arrested (i believe they do this because its easier for them,i might be wrong)I wasn 't given bail which i presume happened to you.I have now been waiting 23 months to hear something.Hopefully your case will be resolved more speedily

Comment

The elephant in the room is that she did not report the alleged rape immediately; this would be understandable if she were a shy young girl but would be difficult for a mature woman to justify under expert cross-examination.

There has to be a connection between this time lapse and her pregnancy; do you know if she has asserted that the baby is yours?

If not, this implies that she may have had other sexual partners around that time. (but do note that this will not make any difference to the specific allegation against yourself)
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys....
        @ Whatsgointohappen - I wasnt given bail either i am just waiting God knows for what. How come you have been waiting that long,?Doesnt make sense really, if they do not have a case why not just clear you.?

@ Casehardened - I think she releaved to her friend that she is pregnant because she was raped a couple months earlier, and the friends encouraged her to come foward.Whether she is keeping it or not i do not have a clue.Whether she has had any other sexual partners after me i do not know either as i do not really know this excuse of a human being and do not know anyone who knows her really.My work prospects are messed up right now as i said i work with people and this sort of thing messes me up big time.

What does it mean being on bail.I was just questioned and let go no conditions on that just not to try contact this person which i wasnt even thinking about.Hope this is resolved soon without me having to see her at all to be honest.

Any input guys is much appreciated on the rest of my questions.Thanks for your replies

Comment

Originally posted by DrMessedUp View Post
          What does it mean being on bail.I was just questioned and let go no conditions on that just not to try contact this person which i wasnt even thinking about.Hope this is resolved soon without me having to see her at all to be honest.
          There is some general advice in this link which may answer some of your questions (though in my recollection no member has ever had a allegation complicated by a pregnancy: an 'interesting' scenario would be if she said it was yours but DNA testing proved otherwise)

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...at-happens-now

PS The reason for not bailing you may be because they are getting much flak at the moment for lengthy and repeated bail periods
          Last edited by Casehardened; 5 January 2015, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
            There is some general advice in this link which may answer some of your questions (though in my recollection no member has ever had a allegation complicated by a pregnancy: an 'interesting' scenario would be if she said it was yours but DNA testing proved otherwise)

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...at-happens-now

PS The reason for not bailing you may be because they are getting much flak at the moment for lengthy and repeated bail periods
            Thanks a lot for that link .. very insightful indeed.Just got an email from my sol, no developments so far just a waiting game i guess to learn if i will be charged or not all up to senior officer in charge and cps. My life my life my life.......!!!!!1 Wat a mess

Comment

Originally posted by DrMessedUp View Post
              Thanks for the replies guys....
              @ Whatsgointohappen - I wasnt given bail either i am just waiting God knows for what. How come you have been waiting that long,?Doesnt make sense really, if they do not have a case why not just clear you.?

@ Casehardened - I think she releaved to her friend that she is pregnant because she was raped a couple months earlier, and the friends encouraged her to come foward.Whether she is keeping it or not i do not have a clue.Whether she has had any other sexual partners after me i do not know either as i do not really know this excuse of a human being and do not know anyone who knows her really.My work prospects are messed up right now as i said i work with people and this sort of thing messes me up big time.

Any input guys is much appreciated on the rest of my questions.Thanks for your replies
              I think i have have been waiting this long due to my case being historic,also the police force involved(as reported in the local paper recently) seem to be unable to cope with the influx of accusations made over the last 2 or 3 years.So much so that they are having to employ from agencies with experience in the required field.

Comment

Hi guys.

Been popping by every day reading different peoples situations and some from older posts tryng obviously to know what to expect and trying to get some sanity.Which i am failing to.

Had major hope and goals and felt positive with the direction my life was taking me this year, all of which seems blurry.Should have started a new job las week but havent received my criminal check due to this nonsense.So basically am unemployed ryt now.

Well its been almost 3 weeks and i feel the worst i think i am getting worse really, emotions everywhere, mad at myself for putting myself in this situation.Anyway still havent heard anything from the police, just got a few questions please any feedback is mostly appreciated.
                i) Why was my fone not seized?
                ii) Seeing the time lapses in the accusations, what could it be the police are building against me, seeing and having read they only want conviction targets, what sort of info about me could they be digging up.Never been arrested by the way my whole life.

Just looking for some advice as im in a torn place.Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by whatsgoingtohappen View Post
                  Hi Dr, i too had to attend a volantary interview as opposed to being arrested (i believe they do this because its easier for them,i might be wrong)I wasn 't given bail which i presume happened to you.I have now been waiting 23 months to hear something.Hopefully your case will be resolved more speedily
                  23 months? What justification is there for that?

Comment

Dr MU,

You of course can think of nothing else but this accusation and are wanting some resolution, but the probable reality is the the OIC has completely forgotten about your case (he will remember when he looks in his diary and notices that you are up for a bail appearance the next day!) and is concentrating on easier ones i.e. ones where there is little or no doubt about guilt.

Don't be tempted to ring him up and ask what's going on as he might wonder what you are worried about, remember this is all routine to him!!

Comment

Originally posted by edinashed View Post
                      23 months? What justification is there for that?
                      I honestly don't know.I can only presume that they are looking for more evidence or the case is at the bottom of the pile.I don't even know if my case is with the cps yet.After my interview i got a letter from my solicitor outlining the the case and he said he would be in touch in 2 months time to keep me appraised of the case (not sure what he meant by that) but i heard nothing.Emotion wise i still feel the same as i did 23 months ago. Im just glad my wife has stood by me otherwise i would dread to think what state i would be in.

Comment

[QUOTE=edinashed;52110]23 months? What justification is there for tha

Comment

There is no justification in this at all. Never knew people go through this hell till i dug it up myself, looking back i wish i never was at this situation.

23 months whilst someone life is put on hold.This is just ridiculous.
                          Will try hold myself together, its not easy but gotta try.

Comment

Hi all

back again after months of trying to forget about this. Last Friday i was picked up by a police officer saying i had missed court and she had a warrant. I have since moved since my vol interview but informed OIC. Guess court sent papers to old address. I spent the night in the cells and the next morning a very short court, less than 5 mins being represented by duty sol. Case reffered to crown court in 2 weeks. Im on con bail for 2 wks.

During the last 6 months i have had 2 police checks (dbs) and the last i got less than a month ago all came back clear with no recordings so i was basically under the impression the case was thrown out. Anyway i have been charged and guess the fight starts now.

Anyone know why would my dbs come back clear then this.
                            Also need recommendations for the best sol in Merseyside please regards to this type of cases
                            Any help much appreciated.
                            as all can imagine im in a bad place right now still trying to concetrate and focus

Comment

Oh Jeez so sorry to hear this!!
                              CAn't help on the legal front, just sending some support.
                              It's a complete nightmare- we were in the same position, thinking it'd all gone away but out of the blue we were given a date for plea diet.
                              Fingers crossed all goes well for you.
                              Keep us posted
                              They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Working...
                              X