Help pliiiiiiiizzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrMessedUp View Post

Also need recommendations for the best sol in Merseyside please regards to this type of cases
    Any help much appreciated.

as all can imagine im in a bad place right now still trying to concetrate and focus

Is this private client or legal aid?
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Hi thanks for replying

Think i should be entitled to legal aid, i work on low income though

thanks

Comment

hi

Hi all

back again after months of trying to forget about this. Last Friday i was picked up by a police officer saying i had missed court and she had a warrant. I have since moved since my vol interview but informed OIC. Guess court sent papers to old address. I spent the night in the cells and the next morning a very short court, less than 5 mins being represented by duty sol. Case reffered to crown court in 2 weeks. Im on con bail for 2 wks.

During the last 6 months i have had 2 police checks (dbs) and the last i got less than a month ago all came back clear with no recordings so i was basically under the impression the case was thrown out. Anyway i have been charged and guess the fight starts now.

Anyone know why would my dbs come back clear then this.
        Also need recommendations for the best sol in Merseyside please regards to this type of cases
        Any help much appreciated.
        as all can imagine im in a bad place right now still trying to concetrate and focus
        Your dbs came back clear because there is no conviction, just an accusation. Good luck in your upcoming fight!

Comment

Some DBS checks show the allegations. I think it depends on the Chief Constable of whichever area.....

Comment

Mine did- and it had all my partner's on as well. I did however get another post in the NHS despite it all
            They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Hi thanks for replying

Think i should be entitled to legal aid, i work on low income though

thanks

So far I have not been able to find a recommended legal aid solicitor in the Merseyside area. That does not mean of course, that they do not exist! Have you looked on the relevant thread under "useful information?" Try searching that.

Comment

hi i have researched and have chosen to go with laurence lee and co.

anyone know them?

they have good reviews and the man made time for me on his break in court midday just to famialiarise with my case and chat.

anyone used them before? thanks

Comment

??????

thoughts anyone

Comment

We are in the same position don't know what to do with regard to solicitors.

It's important to get one that's had experience in these cases and one you feel confident about.

I'm sorry I can't be of any help. Good luck

Comment

Thanks @ heartbreaking

wats yo case like and have you been charged yet?
                      i know cases are different but mayb its on the same line

thanks

Comment

No charge ....yet. No arrest. ..yet.

It's of historic offence started 15 years ago now the other sister has claimed he same .

Comment

hi @ rights fighter
                          I am wary of posting on public but was wondering if you can privately chat whenever you can as i am in desperate need of some advice

Thanks in advance.

Hope everyone is hangin in there, me myself im a mess. losing hope since being charged, i dont kno.

God bless all of you.

Comment

Can you not ask relevant questions here without posting up identifying info? I was away all last week visiting family I never knew existed, and tomorrow I am going away for a few days (work related). I still have not caught up with work not done while I was away.

I will visit here when I can and will pick up on any queries as and when.

Comment

Hi thanks @ rights fighter

Anyway anyone wth knowledge pls yo input is greatly appreciated.
                              Since being charged ive been thinkin overtime obviously trying to build my defence and hopefully something to throw the case out as i never thought it will go this far.
                              I have recently sent for an old handset for forensics as there was some vital texts the day after btween me and accuser? unfortunately just been told they couldnt be retrieved as my memory is too low and they must have been rewritten over. Some might question why i never handed this in upon interview.
                              I had changed handsets but called a few days after to inform oic that i had the handset, but i never heard from her.Maybe i should have done more then?

I have retraced our movements that night hoping cctv would have showed us parting that night on a happy note. was hoping police would do this hence that would contradict her statement and prove her story false, am guessing there is no cctv gathered there.
                              Anyone know how i could go about getting cctv from the council?

Also they have medical records of a tearing in her bits, this was 3 months after the alleged incident, when she miscarried, mind you she admits chances were 50/50 it was her boyfrends or mine and god knows who else. anyone clarify how this can be used against me. or wat argument they can use as really its ridiculous. this is the same boyfrend who was present at interview.
                              I am trying to find something that could discredit her tale.
                              This person has a history of falsifying Sex abuses, from wat she told me unreported. The history and background not good? Can this be allowed to be dug up on my defence? you can question wat i was thinkin mixing with this sort. Regrets regrets
                              Looking at her statement i wish i never got into much detAil at interview
                              however it was the truth but am afraid now that they will use my word against me.
                              I am at a breaking point , need something to give me hope. All i have is her statement and even my partner who has been understanding but at the same time angry said the whole story doesnt make sense.
                              Any input or thoughts appreciated.
                              Last edited by DrMessedUp; 10 July 2015, 05:46 PM. Reason: missed point

Comment

Working...
                              X