good legal aid solicitors in nottingham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good legal aid solicitors in nottingham

after reading threw some posts one thing keeps popping up is having a GOOD solicitor in these cases..
    when I was arrested i was asked if i wanted a solicitor as i never been charged or arrested for anything like this i asked the police who was asking me he said i think its best so they supplied me a solicitor
    threw the interview he just sat back and wrote notes.. after bail and a few days later i contacted him he sat and we talked.. after i left i didn't feel sure he was up to it but ive since found out that.. solicitors come in 3 stages.. stage 1 duty solicitor attends police visits writes notes. step 2 solicitor gets details together builds case step 3 barrister the guy who fights your case in court..
    the firm im with i cant find much track record or history and unsure how these will handle my case as i will be getting legal aid (receiving ESA benefit)
    does anyone know if THE JOHNSON PARTNERSHIP SOLICITORS are a good firm.. or should i try and seek better companys that will accept legal aid if i become charged..

Have a look through this thread http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...list+solicitor

Comment

Originally posted by lostfamily View Post
      the firm im with i cant find much track record or history and unsure how these will handle my case as i will be getting legal aid (receiving ESA benefit)

does anyone know if THE JOHNSON PARTNERSHIP SOLICITORS are a good firm.. or should i try and seek better companys that will accept legal aid if i become charged..

I've had good reports about them. Ian Boddy was recommended and barrister Adrian Langdale is very good and will take into account your points. Some barristers won't.....
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

[QUOTE=Rights Fighter;51866]I've had good reports about them. Ian Boddy was recommended and barrister Adrian Langdale is very good and will take into account your points. Some barristers won't.....[/QUOT
        thanks for that I just checked my letter and it does say karl meakin who was the duty solicitor and IAN BOBBY will be dealing with my case
        know that on a very informative site like this these are known and recommended I feel a little more confident..
        and want to thank all those that help answer the dawnting and stupid questions.. I wish I could help those in return.. but I assure you if I get threw this and come walk away a unprisoned man I will keep intouch and share any advice I can .. because its people like you guys that give people like me the advice information and most of all support someone truly needs when everyone else turns their backs on you

Comment

Working...
        X