losing all hope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• losing all hope

as many of you are aware from my previous thread. my 13yr old daughter has accused me of rape dating back October 2013
    im lost and so alone right now.. on the 12th I return back to police as that's when my bail ends
    its been along and suffering time
    I found out from a friend that my WIFE has a new guy in her life my accussing daughter is up all night or going out all the time
    it feels as they seem to know things I don't
    I feel I lost all hope.. the only thing that pushes me on is hope to see my 3 younger children. hope that they will see my eldest daughter for what she does.. I so confused now doubting wether I have commited these crimes or not.. I cant remember much of the last 18months.. I remember the bad bits I remember how hard it was getting threw a day
    I just don't know anymore..
    im confussed.. I felt more she was raping me than I her I refused her advances explained why she might be confused but she would never let up wanting new phones more line credit freedom todo as she pleased. bully her brother and sister push between me and my wife. the good/quiet times are when she had her phone or internet or out the house but the issue was that even then she would do something or want something to get in trouble and then the threats and blackmail would start again...
    im not this person I love my family that's what I lived for that's why a put my mental illness aside
    im seeking advice over my ADHD at the moment and it seems a lot of the problems and issues due to my lifestyle are because of this illness but im not looking for excuses im looking for the truth and I just cant seem to find it in my head

Hi i understand how you feel as our cases seem to be shickingly similar. To see your kids it is time to get involved with social services and put a little pressure on them.
    As bad as everything seems always remember that if you get charged it will be your only way out. Once these allegations have been made a not guilty verdict seems like the only way back to a normal life. Its hard but be prepared especially mentally. As a child is involved in the allegation they will be extra cautious with your case...

Comment

Hi i understand how you feel as our cases seem to be shickingly similar

Originally posted by thisisinsane View Post
      Hi i understand how you feel as our cases seem to be shickingly similar. To see your kids it is time to get involved with social services and put a little pressure on them.
      As bad as everything seems always remember that if you get charged it will be your only way out. Once these allegations have been made a not guilty verdict seems like the only way back to a normal life. Its hard but be prepared especially mentally. As a child is involved in the allegation they will be extra cautious with your case...
      hi when you say our cases are similar.. are you going threw the same or have you been threw it.. any advice would realy help.. im trying my best to hold it together but find as the days grow nearer im sleeping even less crying more over simple things... ive got so bad because my wife is now with another man and posting on fb pics of them together in our house.. and my accusing daughter always seems to be out stopping with friends or with a boy.. im not so fussed about these two but worry more about my other 3... ive done a letter to my brother basically telling him what I have left is his because he supported me threw this when he could.. being in a hostel and finding out about my wife has just completely destroyed me inside.. and im thinking the way shes acting she knows more and suspect shes been told by the police they will be charging me

Comment

Similar as in how things evolved, the kind if allegations and her motives and character. There are differences though. Pm me if you need to talk privately. You are not alone in this ordeal and many have made it through this, so will you

Comment

Similar as in how things evolved, the kind if allegations and her motives and character. There are differences though. Pm me if you need to talk privately. You are not alone in this ordeal and many have made it through this, so will you
          hi thisisinsane unfortunately I don't have the ability to PM you as im still a new member and havnt done 5 threads yet.. would love to discose and rceive any advice support tips to understand whats happening and what to expect

Comment

I emailed you yesterday i think

Comment

I emailed you yesterday i think
              hi yes sorry went in junk just sent you reply sorry for essay just so desperate right now

Comment

Originally posted by lostfamily View Post
                ive got so bad because my wife is now with another man and posting on fb pics of them together in our house.. and my accusing daughter always seems to be out stopping with friends or with a boy..

ive done a letter to my brother basically telling him what I have left is his because he supported me threw this when he could.. being in a hostel and finding out about my wife has just completely destroyed me inside..

Take screen shots of all of that - it could come in useful.

Feeling destroyed inside and suffering from depression is completely understandable. Talk to your GP or psychiatrist about adapting your medication. Leaving everything to your brother isn't. You've got 3 young children - you need to find a way through the fog to build your defence and clear your name for their sake then fight to restore some level of 'normality' . If indeed you are innocent, giving in is not an option. Start by getting yourself physically and mentally fit.

Comment

hi

Hang in there fella as mentioned in previous posts you have to fight.we all have down days I've had few this week but I will never ever give in. I've been bailed 9 times and I know how hard it is for you. I got myself into councilling and I have to admit its helped me. I've also been hitting the weights again and trying to focus on keeping healthy. I've had my son's taken of me Yeah it hurts just like u but u have to think about them u have to dig really deep and fight. don't ever give up no matter what. People will assume your guilty. fight and prove them wrong.i wish u all the best and message me anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by inhell View Post
                    Hang in there fella as mentioned in previous posts you have to fight.we all have down days I've had few this week but I will never ever give in. I've been bailed 9 times and I know how hard it is for you. I got myself into councilling and I have to admit its helped me. I've also been hitting the weights again and trying to focus on keeping healthy. I've had my son's taken of me Yeah it hurts just like u but u have to think about them u have to dig really deep and fight. don't ever give up no matter what. People will assume your guilty. fight and prove them wrong.i wish u all the best and message me anytime.
                    cheers inhell appreciate the comment... seems that every time I try to set targets there something blocking the view.. i started going to a gym but then recently found my wifes new fella is a member so don't go.. origanlly my wife agreed i could see the children but social services have now informed me she doesn't want me near them.. seems because of a loop hole im stuck in a hostel that has bad environment and cant me moved til my wife agrees to let me quit the old tenancy.. its as if she has a hold of my life and can control every move.. i spend most days sat in this room cant go ne where cant see no one.. im trying hard to hold it together.. someone said i because ive been on bail for so long its a good sign as if they had strong evidence by now they would have pulled me in earlier and arrested me.. but to be honest it feels like their just dragging it out.. and with you being bailed 9times im feeling even less hopeful.. my only target at the moment is to keep fighting for the kids and to keep out of being charged and imprisoned.. for the first time i actually want to deal with my health and start to deal and understand my ADHD and try and turn my life around instead of making the same mistakes and losing everything

Comment

Working...
                    X