Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accused husband

Hi
    A female member of staff entered my husband's office on 9 October at 1 pm , after talking about work , she locked the door and started to undress , threatened my husband to be quiet unless she will go out and scream undressed , started to sexually intimidate by kissing and groping him until he got stimulated and masturbated on the floor .he did not penetrate her or have sex with her. It finished then she started to cry and told him not to tell anyone . My husband promised her not to tell anyone and thought it was a foolish thing from her and ignored it at this stage.

On 21 October ,he had an interview and was promoted to Be head of the unit. . On 22 October she went to the police . My husband was arrested for 5 allegations rape , sexual assault ,penetration , common assault and false imprisonment happening over a course of one year .
    My husband told police his full account .

She alleged that rape , sexual assault ,penetration happened in November 2013 , while the allegations of 9 October events are false imprisonment , sexual assault ,penetration and common assault ( not rape ).
    This woman had a normal staff relation with my husband sending text messages , chatting with him in his office and in coffee room over the past year , and this can be witnessed by other staff.
    She even sent my husband a text on 9 October asking him if he is in his office before she came.

My husband is on police bail till 17 February not charged , suspended from work.
    Police toid him they found semen on the floor , on his chair and on her clothes . My husband didn't deny it as she was undressed and her clothes were on the floor .they seized his mobile and work computer.

I want to ask ,can the woman accuse my husband of rape a year ago in his office then contact him normally ,send text and come to his office several times after it and the police will believe her story

My husband is a good character ,never had any complaints against him and successful in his work, married for 20 years with 3 children.

The whole family is devastated with this disaster , especially I don't work and he is now suspended from work without pay till police investigations finish.
    We have appointed a good solicitor , but nothing can be done except wait.

Any opinions or advice .

Hi and welcome to the forum,

It does seem that your husband had some sort of consensual relationship with this woman until it all went sour; however this is no justification for false accusations.

There is some general advice in this link which may be helpful:

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...at-happens-now
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

I agree ,but why does she accuse him of rape a year ago where nothing at all happened . Doesn't this weaken her case , she didn't make a complain to the police or to work last year .how does she text and go to his office several times while he is a rapist as she alleges .

Comment

Originally posted by Lolo69 View Post
        I agree ,but why does she accuse him of rape a year ago where nothing at all happened . Doesn't this weaken her case , she didn't make a complain to the police or to work last year .how does she text and go to his office several times while he is a rapist as she alleges .
        Unfortunately at present the police have been instructed to believe the 'victim' no matter how unlikely the story provided it is possible that the allegation could have occurred and investigate accordingly.

As you rightly say it is a very weak case and the probability is that the CPS will decide that there is insufficient evidence and NFA it. On the other they may choose to go with a lesser charge than rape based on the evidence of your husband's semen which is actual evidence that something did occurr so it is best to be prepared for this and work on a potential defence.
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Update

My husband arrested in October was due to bail yesterday . He was rebailed to April. The reason is waiting for forensics and to complete cctv investigations.

The mobile phone now analysed and oic told my husband that they got messages sent from FA to my husband.

The good news is my husband's work reinstated his salary back , thanks for our local MP who was very supportive to my husband , and he challenged them how they stop his salary when he is not charged ,so he is now suspended on full pay till police inquiry ends .

What's making me angry , is that flirty seductive woman who trapped my husband then cried rape , is back to work ( now in a different department From their previous one ) while he is at home suffering , and her profile pic on Facebook is of her hugging her husband , the poor guy who doesn't know his wife is flirting and seducing other men.or maybe her husband arranged this with her to get compensation from both the government and the work place .

I really can't understand her motives for all this mess , is it money or revenge or regret , why destroy someone never did anything bad to her ?

Comment

Another thing is that FA filed the complaint the next day after my husband had a successful interview and was promoted to a more senior job, could this be suspicious of foul play , could someone have payed her to trap him , and get rid of him .

My husband is in a highly professional prestigious job , the FA is working in the same place but in a lower job with different line of management. My husband is not her boss.

I hope the police will consider all facts and try to find her motive for all this mess

Comment

Working...
            X