Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accused husband

Hi
    A female member of staff entered my husband's office on 9 October at 1 pm , after talking about work , she locked the door and started to undress , threatened my husband to be quiet unless she will go out and scream undressed , started to sexually intimidate by kissing and groping him until he got stimulated and masturbated on the floor .he did not penetrate her or have sex with her. It finished then she started to cry and told him not to tell anyone . My husband promised her not to tell anyone and thought it was a foolish thing from her and ignored it at this stage.

On 21 October ,he had an interview and was promoted to Be head of the unit. . On 22 October she went to the police . My husband was arrested for 5 allegations rape , sexual assault ,penetration , common assault and false imprisonment happening over a course of one year .

She alleged that rape , sexual assault ,penetration happened in November 2013 , while the allegations of 9 October events are false imprisonment , sexual assault ,penetration and common assault ( not rape ).
    This woman had a normal staff relation with my husband sending text messages , chatting with him in his office and in coffee room over the past year , and this can be witnessed by other staff.
    She even sent my husband a text on 9 October asking him if he is in his office before she came.

My husband is on police bail till 17 February not charged , suspended from work.
    Police toid him they found semen on the floor , on his chair and on her clothes . My husband didn't deny it as she was undressed and her clothes were on the floor .

I want to ask ,can the woman accuse my husband of rape a year ago in his office then contact him normally ,send text and come to his office several times after it and the police will believe her story

My husband is a good character ,never had any complaints against him and successful in his work, married for 20 years with 3 children.

The whole family is devastated with this disaster , especially I don't work and he is now suspended from work without pay till police investigations finish.
    We have appointed a good solicitor , but nothing can be done except wait.

Any opinions or advice .

You only need to post once, and preferably in the falsely accused part of the forums, that way the relevant people will see your post.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
      You only need to post once, and preferably in the falsely accused part of the forums, that way the relevant people will see your post.
      I am a new member , could you give me your opinion about this case

Comment

Working...
      X