Just needed to write

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just needed to write

Not sure where to begin as I am on here for a second time but will keep this as short as possible!

I was so thankful two years ago for the support and help from people on this site when my ex-wife lost a custody battle and immediately cried historic rape. I was in a total mess and spent a whole year ill with stress and anxiety as did my current wife but we got through it as we won our case with a unanimous not guilty in twelve minutes. The people on here and support we got was fantastic and we could not believe how many people face these accusations each day.

Today over two years on I am now facing another awful situation where my ex-wife found a family member who she was able to befriend and twist into also submitting a rape allegation. I was interviewed on yet another historic rape charge of some thirteen years ago where the alleged victim states she cannot remember having sex but knows she did! She stated in her statement that she was not drunk but that she woke up the following morning in my bed alone wet and naked. She has since sent poison emails and Facebook messages to friends and family where she states the opposite of being very drunk and aware sex had happened. She has used and twisted Facebook messages from my current wife to my sister in an attempt to create evidence. She originally stated she was a minor to the police yet in her statement she states she was an adult and clarified this with specific dates and events!!!

Ok your saying well surely that is just a formality and the Police will surely have told her to go away! Not likely.

The officer stated that he cannot do anything about this and that the investigation will go on and will be submitted to the CPS.
    The Police officer has ignored threatening messages send from the alleged victim to my daughter, her mum, her grandma, my current wife and my father in law stating that I had got her back up and that these were ok. (My main witness my daughter is now afraid of standing up if it comes to court!).

Social Services have removed my other younger daughter from my 50/50 care by request of my ex-wife which I worked very hard to get and put her in the sole care of her mum. No assessments done on me and my other two children allowed to still live with me! On top of this the paperwork they gave to her mum states I have an allegation of a sexual offence against a minor which my ex-wife has shared with everyone including the school who will no longer allow me to collect my daughter without mums say so. I had the police officer contact Social Services to clarify the age of the alleged victim with them as being an adult and not a minor but they have chosen to simply ignore this and state the care order remains in place until all investigations are complete.

I have been interviewed, I have not been arrested or charged, the alleged victim of some 13 years ago does not remember having sex and was not drunk but says it must have happened because she was wet and naked in my bed alone. I have now been branded paedophile with my evil ex having all the ammunition she needs to completely ruin my life, it has completely split our family up with a lot of people falling out with each other, I am on two different sorts of medication to keep me as normal as possible. I have been let down completely by the system that is meant to protect people and what's more now permanently branded something very evil by Social Services who refuse to listen or answer any questions I have. ( I have submitted 5 complaints with all of them asking them to simply do their job properly but again just fobbed of as a someone causing them more work than they want).

I like most of you have been made guilty until proven innocent and must fight with everything I have to show these people up for what they really are. I hate the fact that they are protected yet I have already been made out to be a child abuser when there is clear evidence that I am not.

If I can help any of you with my previous experience or current knowledge of the system then I am only to happy to do what I can.

Thank you for reading and please keep positive what ever your facing,

Regards
    Last edited by Casehardened; 4 December 2014, 06:50 PM. Reason: Editing of identifying information

Hi and welcome (again!) to the forum,

It is almost unbelievable that you are having to go through this again but at least you have the knowledge that you came through last time around.

NB. are you happy for the last line of your post to remain bearing in mind that anyone can look at this forum without needing to register (if you would like it edited please post a request)
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

request for alteration

Hi,

Thank you for your response, maybe it would be good to remove the last part of my thread *(ex Police Officer Lancashire) I was writing this a little fed up with the system knowing first hand how its mistreated by those with alleged responsibility. I always did my best but there are many that do not.

Thank you

Paul

Comment

Hi i can only agree, At least you have the knowledge of how it all works and whats Going to happen, so they cant hit you by surprise. Im sorry you have to go through this again and see m sure despite what people may think initially, it does not get easier with time. Since you've went through it all from alpha to omega already i doubt we can offer much advice on here. Been t if you ever need to talk don't hesitate to contact members. Frightened spouse has helped me so much just by talking since ive found myself in situations where i crearly wasnt thinking right got overwhelmed by fear anxiety and depression. But sometimes all it takes is someone to talk some sens into you. Stay rational all the time is not easy i know, but its a lot easier if you trust your legal team and habe people back you up emotionally.

So if you feel you need to talk just post on here or message me if you want to talk privately. Xxx

Ps: you may not want your name published hete as some of these birches go **** crazy and will just eait to find you online to stalk you on here. It happened to another member so you better keep things as anonymous as possible on the public forum. Hugs, tii

Comment

Working...
        X