Can't handle this much more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't handle this much more

Struggling this is mental torture 8 months of hell I'm so close to giving up

At times it is difficult I've bein going thru this for 10 coming to 11 months been bailed 4 times and at times it is hard if you have a hobbies try and do that to keep your mind working and try not to think about it I have had some dark times

Comment

Sorry to hear your going through same. I've managed pull myself together bit today I waiting on cps to see if they gonna charge me.i read all about how corrupt the police are and how they hide evidence etc I just feel totally let down. I lost so many friends I guess it just got to me. can't help but have a rant I just have to let it out sometimes.i would love to move away but I can't leave my kids its so hard watching family upset I can't help them only way I try is being strong.i know some people have dark days I try harder I have too I have no choice. she's not worth me topping myself over especially when I know she's lied.

Comment

It's silky how the police and cps feel that they can keep re bailing there needs to be a time limit put into place to allow people who have been f.a to get on with there life hopefully for many others on this site we get a awnser soon

Comment

Hold on

Hi there,

I felt I needed to add to your post so hope you don't mind. I used this blog a couple of years ago when my ex wife lost a custody battle and immediately cried historic rape. I also saw very dark times over the twelve months that followed as you clearly are. All I can offer is the truth that real friends will not give up easily on you and that you really are not alone in this. I found the support and help from this site to be one of the best sources of help on those dark days and weeks along with the support from true friends and family. In the end she was shown up in court for what she really was and I was acquitted. It can be one of the worst things to happen to anyone but hold on as you will make it through. I may not be the best person for advise but if I can offer any support or help just drop me a line. Just bear in mind my ex wife has now found someone else to support her in her quest and I am going through it all again. This time there is clear evidence of lying but the Police just seem to ignore everything I send to them. This blog and my family and friends have been more than a rock so if I can help in anyway let me know. PS I'm not a hit man so limited as to the help other than advise and a laugh or two.. lol

Regards

Paul

Comment

Yeah I agree there should be a time limit on bail I been bailed 8 times now I have bipolar and when I get down I really get very low.its just mental torture. I read about all the police corruption and I know first hand how they cover things up because they have during one of my statements I had proof but was told well we got that out way didn't we. makes you feel alone if u can't trust police who can you trust.i really think I gonna go down for this. My life is ruined.

Comment

Working...
            X