cps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cps

Hi.if your case goes to the cps does that mean you will definitely go to court or be charged?

No. The outcome can be any one of these

NFA
    No-Crime
    Or you are charged.

All you can do is to wait. Easy for me to say I know but that's the reality. It can take over a year as MyHome and others can attest to.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Blimey I already been on bail 8 months. I have no bail conditions they keep bailing me I been bailed 7 times. I dread the postman coming lol. many thanks for your reply. It looks like I could be in for a long wait. I really miss my kids :-( there really struggling too there my best mates

Comment

No. My dad's case is apparantly with the CPS now and as RF said it doesn't mean going to trial at all.

Comment

I hope not because this is making me so ill im not a strong person I really don't know how I would handle Court. But I guess I came this far.it be better than winning the lottery having my kids back.

Comment

Mine went to the CPS and I got NFA
            "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

That's great news I really hope mine goes same way if I get nfa I be able have my kids back and I take them on beautiful holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by inhell View Post
                That's great news I really hope mine goes same way if I get nfa I be able have my kids back and I take them on beautiful holiday.
                I agree the best feeling in the world is being with your kids.. and 8months without them must be bad.. its only been 2 for me and im in shreds everyday

Comment

Working...
                X