Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you defend something that did not happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can you defend something that did not happen?

Well Still Awaiting call from OIC (its been over a month now when i got the call from SS and Police ) for 2nd set of allegations that i will need to face but how many times can someone do this i am not even over the 1st lot
    its killing me how can i defend or prove something that did'nt take place. Your mind is a horrible thing sometimes i now understand how people have breakdowns i did think 1 year ago it was all rubbish when people went on about depression How WRONG was i. Well if nothing else i can truly say i do understand Depression Now.

Yesterday I thought of a solution to false accusations.

Instead of the person who lies about rape getting a maximum of 12 months in jail for perverting justice, what about if they get the full jail term that the accused is looking to receive if found guilty?

Fair is fair right?

If I'm looking at 8 years then she should get 8 years for telling lies.

THEN see how many people come forward to make false allegations.

12 months maximum is a huge insult when compared to the losses and misery that happen BEFORE a court hearing, we live in backwards times, always have and and always will.

Comment

I couldn't agree more Simonsimple. The hell we go through and not to mention the cost and possibly losing your house. They should do the exact term if proven they lying.8 months on bail its hell.

Comment

Originally posted by inhell View Post
        I couldn't agree more Simonsimple. The hell we go through and not to mention the cost and possibly losing your house. They should do the exact term if proven they lying.8 months on bail its hell.
        After letting work know about my allegation I am now £600 a month worse off, will lose my flat in the next 8 weeks and I am looking at food banks as a realistic option.

This week I will be listing items on eBay to slow down the poverty train.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Simonsimple I still hanging onto my property just. I've had Chance of selling it but im trying to hold on until I find out whats happening. Its nightmare it really is. I've no money left and 18yrs of hard graft I could lose everything too. ex has slated things about and life here is horrible but if I move I look like I running instead I have to endure the stares and taunts. revenge is on my mind every few mins my accuser lives mile away and I feel what else can I lose.i so bitter it eats away at me.

Comment

Please don't be tempted to exact revenge on the accuser. That would only "prove" the allegations to any jury as it would be taken as an attempt to stop her proceeding.

Keeping a dignified silence is more likely to impress others in the long term
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
              Please don't be tempted to exact revenge on the accuser. That would only "prove" the allegations to any jury as it would be taken as an attempt to stop her proceeding.

Keeping a dignified silence is more likely to impress others in the long term
              It's not worth it I am with you RF it would only make things look bad we all have our down days but don't let your anger take over fight for what's right  you have people in the same boat your not alone even if you think you are YOUR NOT

Comment

Yeah for the past 8 months ive done everything mr policeman said and had to endure her coming past my house numerous times grinning.i will continue to keep my cool and see how it goes. I'm better than her I don't know how she sleeps at night. I despise her but I hate the police more.i really thought they was there to find out the truth and would welcome any evidence. How wrong was I.there scum and I will never have any respect for them again. I don't even class them as human beings anymore. I guess bitterness is eating away at me but I suspect we all feel like that at times.

Comment

Have you considered having CCTV installed?

Comment

Originally posted by whatsgoingon? View Post
                    Have you considered having CCTV installed?
                    i did have till it went wrong dont know if inhell has its messed up i only got cctv because of her threats funny how someone can make you feel this low

Comment

Originally posted by Kjg View Post
                      i did have till it went wrong dont know if inhell has its messed up i only got cctv because of her threats funny how someone can make you feel this low
                      Yeah i have had install cctv right round my house since allegations came out. cost small fortune money I didn't have but its running 24 7.its a good system.

Comment

Working...
                      X